Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
pineappleipod
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well...what about arty's mum? there are too many guy characters...she's the only female left...i think :confused:

or, if yo-less wants, she could play juliet, and i could direct!
Psycho Gerbil
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
She could always be Frond!
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
who's frond?

i haven't read the books in a loooong time...
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The ditzy elf-girl who gets Holly's job with the LEP for a bit. And I've got a problem. Opal isn't in the first book at all, is she?:bawling:

Switch back parts with you Lirael.:p:
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Woo! That was my 600th post!!!! :party:
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oooh, we haven't had a party for a while :party:

oh that girl...too small of a part for yo-less
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Just joking about the prop thing :rofl:
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
what? is the thread dead? :eek:

...again...
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by pineappleipod)
what? is the thread dead? :eek:

...again...
*looks at AngryJellyfish* He's pretty good at his job of thread killer :p:

How's things li'l sis?
Hey, perhaps like in some old stage shows you know how men played female roles? We could pull the ol' switcherooni and have yo-less playing a male! :cool: :p:
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yes, AJ is the master thread killer...well atleast in this society he is

everything's...fine...waiting for someone to say something on this thread. yourself?

yeah, yo-less could play a male character...if she wants to...again...i could still direct, LOL.
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yo-yo could be the pot-plant in the corner of Fowl Manor, or has that already been suggested?

And AJ :congrats: on killing the thread again. You're like a dragon-slayer. Just with threads, instead of dragons. And the threads keep coming back to life...

*Realizes that was a truly stupid comparison. Hangs head in shame*
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i think that was a great comparison

to green manalishi and wottabout >>> what do you two look like? was just bored and decided to make a 'movie poster' with us as the cast, LOL. but dunno what you two look like
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
And AJ :congrats: on killing the thread again. You're like a dragon-slayer. Just with threads, instead of dragons. And the threads keep coming back to life...
Thank you, thank you

*stabs thread visciously with trident*
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
my question to green manalishi and wottabout is still unanswered so that's preventing this thread from dying ...for now...
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
my question to green manalishi and wottabout is still unanswered so that's preventing this thread from dying ...for now...
Lol i currently have shortish hair... I shaved it ~2 months back so it matched Butler's chrome dome look :proud: I'm pretty big made too.

There's a pic when it was shaven attached.

Try not to die of fright
Attached files
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ok, you've answered, wottabouts the only one left to keep this thread alive now

oh, there's this info on the arty books circling deviantArt right now, they say there's gonna be a sixth book, right after the last colony, anyone else heard of that? :hmmm:
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ok, you've answered, wottabouts the only one left to keep this thread alive now

oh, there's this info on the arty books circling deviantArt right now, they say there's gonna be a sixth book, right after the last colony, anyone else heard of that? :hmmm:
I thought there were only 4 so far... 5 if you include 7th Dwarf but that's hardly a book, more like a chapter :p: Unless I'm far wrong!

Erm... So hows that movie poster coming?
rusty_diamond
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well, I wouldn't have said there'd be a sixth book if I wasn't quite sure... here's the site where I found the info. http://www.publishersweekly.com/article/CA6302082.html
of course, interviews can be fake.
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You're not through with Artemis, though, which has grown from a planned trilogy to a quintet, I think. Isn't there a fifth one at the printer now?

Er, it's not finished, although it's coming out in September so I better finish.
Ah right the 5th isn't out yet... I got the idea that the next was the 6th book which'd mean that 5th one was out now and i was missing out!

Hope he does go all the way to 6!
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by rusty_diamond)
Well, I wouldn't have said there'd be a sixth book if I wasn't quite sure... here's the site where I found the info. http://www.publishersweekly.com/article/CA6302082.html
of course, interviews can be fake.
rusty!!! :hugs: you joined dibs on the newbie :ninja: wohoo, i own you now! :cool:

the poster's going well, but wottabout's still a dark figure in the back...with eyes...cuz i don't know what she looks like yet
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (178)
46.48%
Take exams next summer (56)
14.62%
Change uni choice through clearing (90)
23.5%
Apply to uni next year instead (41)
10.7%
I'm not applying to university (18)
4.7%

Watched Threads