Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    well...what about arty's mum? there are too many guy characters...she's the only female left...i think :confused:

or, if yo-less wants, she could play juliet, and i could direct!

ReputationRep:
    She could always be Frond!

ReputationRep:
    who's frond?

i haven't read the books in a loooong time...

ReputationRep:
    The ditzy elf-girl who gets Holly's job with the LEP for a bit. And I've got a problem. Opal isn't in the first book at all, is she?:bawling:

Switch back parts with you Lirael.:p:

ReputationRep:
    Woo! That was my 600th post!!!! :party:

ReputationRep:
    oooh, we haven't had a party for a while :party:

oh that girl...too small of a part for yo-less
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Just joking about the prop thing :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    what? is the thread dead? :eek:

...again...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pineappleipod)
    what? is the thread dead? :eek:

...again...
    *looks at AngryJellyfish* He's pretty good at his job of thread killer :p:

How's things li'l sis?
    Hey, perhaps like in some old stage shows you know how men played female roles? We could pull the ol' switcherooni and have yo-less playing a male! :cool: :p:

ReputationRep:
    yes, AJ is the master thread killer...well atleast in this society he is

everything's...fine...waiting for someone to say something on this thread. yourself?

yeah, yo-less could play a male character...if she wants to...again...i could still direct, LOL.

ReputationRep:
    Yo-yo could be the pot-plant in the corner of Fowl Manor, or has that already been suggested?

And AJ :congrats: on killing the thread again. You're like a dragon-slayer. Just with threads, instead of dragons. And the threads keep coming back to life...

*Realizes that was a truly stupid comparison. Hangs head in shame*

ReputationRep:
    i think that was a great comparison

to green manalishi and wottabout >>> what do you two look like? was just bored and decided to make a 'movie poster' with us as the cast, LOL. but dunno what you two look like
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
    And AJ :congrats: on killing the thread again. You're like a dragon-slayer. Just with threads, instead of dragons. And the threads keep coming back to life...
    Thank you, thank you

*stabs thread visciously with trident*

ReputationRep:
    my question to green manalishi and wottabout is still unanswered so that's preventing this thread from dying ...for now...

ReputationRep:
    my question to green manalishi and wottabout is still unanswered so that's preventing this thread from dying ...for now...
    Lol i currently have shortish hair... I shaved it ~2 months back so it matched Butler's chrome dome look :proud: I'm pretty big made too.

There's a pic when it was shaven attached.

Try not to die of fright
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    ok, you've answered, wottabouts the only one left to keep this thread alive now

oh, there's this info on the arty books circling deviantArt right now, they say there's gonna be a sixth book, right after the last colony, anyone else heard of that? :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    ok, you've answered, wottabouts the only one left to keep this thread alive now

oh, there's this info on the arty books circling deviantArt right now, they say there's gonna be a sixth book, right after the last colony, anyone else heard of that? :hmmm:
    I thought there were only 4 so far... 5 if you include 7th Dwarf but that's hardly a book, more like a chapter :p: Unless I'm far wrong!

Erm... So hows that movie poster coming?

ReputationRep:
    Well, I wouldn't have said there'd be a sixth book if I wasn't quite sure... here's the site where I found the info. http://www.publishersweekly.com/article/CA6302082.html
    of course, interviews can be fake.

ReputationRep:
    You're not through with Artemis, though, which has grown from a planned trilogy to a quintet, I think. Isn't there a fifth one at the printer now?

Er, it's not finished, although it's coming out in September so I better finish.
    Ah right the 5th isn't out yet... I got the idea that the next was the 6th book which'd mean that 5th one was out now and i was missing out!

Hope he does go all the way to 6!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rusty_diamond)
    Well, I wouldn't have said there'd be a sixth book if I wasn't quite sure... here's the site where I found the info. http://www.publishersweekly.com/article/CA6302082.html
    of course, interviews can be fake.
    rusty!!! :hugs: you joined dibs on the newbie :ninja: wohoo, i own you now! :cool:

the poster's going well, but wottabout's still a dark figure in the back...with eyes...cuz i don't know what she looks like yet

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.