The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lol they're great! I like the 2nd and last! colour and the subtely... hehee! :biggrin:
okay, two votes on the first one, two votes on the second one and one vote on the last one. :cool:

anyone else? :biggrin:

aw no, poor icon #3 is feeling lonely.... I vote for him too!
*is OBSESSED*
rusty_diamond
ooh yeah my penguin army is at your service, people. They have the courage and fortitude to follow orders and stay true in the face of danger and almost certain death. *salutes*
:penguin::penguin::penguin:

Wooo! Pirates quote!:party: Rusty, you are now officially amazing and are definitely part of the society. *whispers* But you've got to remember, it's a secret!
Oh, and I vote for numero uno!
Reply 2985
I think number one is getting the most votes. Thats the one i would pick as well. Dont know way it just seems more fitting doesnt it.
Number 1 - 4 votes
Number 2 - 2 votes
Number 3 - 1 PITY vote *:biggrin:*
Number 4 - 1 vote

too bad the sheep still have yo-less and wottabout...:frown:

and AJ's probably somewhere...killing threads...:ninja:
oooh I'm officially amazing??? wow! :biggrin: rest assured I won't blab to ANYONE - unless absolutly necassary... :wink:

Yay I'm feeling happy, and accepted, and sheep-hating!
sheep, give us back yo-less and wottabout, I wanna get to know them too!!!
I vote number one. I was almost tempted to make it my avatar, but I like my current one better.

*goes off somewhere to kill threads*

[edit] anyone here considered being a football fish? :biggrin:
uh- a football fish??? *is confused*
Reply 2990
rusty_diamond
uh- a football fish??? *is confused*

Someones getting into the world cup. OOh yo-less says hi from the fortress of the sheep and she wants us to get her out. Whats the plan i say be send the ninjas :ninja: then us every weapon at our disposil the pinguin army:penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: or swords:fight:fight her out :boxing:run them over :bike: and afterward tourter them:sheep::whip:anyother ideas
torture the sheep, and afterwards grill them alive and make a feast. and then we party till late into the night/early in the morning to celebrate the release of yo-less.
ok. we need a plan. Smash em, grab em, out?
What if we just go up to the sheep and say please?
lirael2
Someones getting into the world cup.

WTF!?! *seriously dislikes football* NO, No, I was referring to my profile bio thing. I'm the big jellyfish, and I have a good idea who the vampire squid could be... But I'm short of a football fish :frown:
Reply 2994
STOLEN!!!!!!!!

woowoowooooooo.. xD
Psycho Gerbil
What if we just go up to the sheep and say please?

are you KIDDING??? you REALLY think that'll work? hello, this is sheep we're talking about!
Reply 2996
You never know they may not be as bad as we think they are. Though just in case they are we need to be prepaired lol.
hmmm yeah... I'll see if I can steal a few knives from the kitchen, I don't want to go negotiate with sheep without a weapon! :wink:
of course they're as bad as we think they are

how could you guys think otherwise? :eek:

bring guns and swords :biggrin: kitchen knives won't do much good :ninja:

then again...you are bringing your penguins right? :cool:
of course! so, I'll only need the knives for close-quarters, my penguins will do the rest. if I take a gun, I might injure them, and we don't want that, right? XD

Latest

Trending

Trending