ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    We could take Anti-Sheep sludge guns?

ReputationRep:
    Lol i'm in! I say we consult Foaly... Who's playing foaly again? :p:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Yo-less, who is being held captive by the sheep we're trying to defeat!

Hole in bucket scenario.

ReputationRep:
    ouch we'll have to dig very deep to find the good in here...
    hey wait a minute, who's playing Arty? Come up with a good plan!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Did we ever agree on who would be Artemis? Mabye we should press-gang someone from another thread into playing the part :evil:

ReputationRep:
    how about we "create" Artemis up from scratch? I mean, I guess all of us have enough imagination and craziness to do so, and then nobody would be dissapointed either!

ummm.. did that make sense?

ok, back to the current problem: sheep.

ReputationRep:
    but who's playing arty??? *can't make a movie poster without him...*

ReputationRep:
    hmmm that's a problem I guess... but then again, you have to wait for yo-less and wottabout to return from the sheep's fortress anyway, soooo- we still have time.

*clears throat* everybody listening? ok! WHO'S GONNA PLAY ARTY???????
    c'mon guys, this is your BIG CHANCE!!

ReputationRep:
    Oi! You guys rescued me from the sheep!!! Good job!
    On the subject of our casting for the movie: does anyone in the Artemis Fowl books have red hair and green eyes?

ReputationRep:
    why red hair and green eyes?

oh and...what do you look like? please!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Why did we rescue wottabout (without realizing it), and leave Yo-less behind?

ReputationRep:
    yo-less said the sheep seem to like her a lot...although the feeling's not mutual...

so maybe the sheep tightened security on her so we only ended up saving wottabout *without realizing it*
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Do sheep have ninja bouncers in their evil lair?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pineappleipod)
    why red hair and green eyes?

oh and...what do you look like? please!
    I have red hair and green eyes. And I'm short. And I have glasses. That's about it.

ReputationRep:
    well this is funny... perhaps we have a hidden supporter who put our - um - ingenious plans - into action!
    I WAS wondering where my penguins had gotten to last night...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rusty_diamond)
    well this is funny... perhaps we have a hidden supporter who put our - um - ingenious plans - into action!
    I WAS wondering where my penguins had gotten to last night...
    Your penguins flew in and took me away. It was quite a rescue. They had to fight their way past several ninja sheep and some evil squirrels. Fortunately, the penguins easily won. They crept past the laser beams and came to free me. Then some super-ninja sheep appeared, but the penguins said please, so the sheep let me out. Sadly, they didn't come in time to save Yo-less. She'd already been taken to a high-security prison for interrogation.
    And that's how it happened. Seriously.

ReputationRep:
    oh no :eek: poor yo-less

rusty's penguins rock :cool: damn those ninja sheeps, but they're nothing against my ninja bouncers...even though they eat to much...

ReputationRep:
    WOTaBOUT your safe noe we need yo-less. Well im glad at lest ones safe. Yo-less can tackle any interogaton the sheep through at her i know she can.

ReputationRep:
    Woooo!!! Wottabout's safe! We'll all have to train in the secret martial arts to defeat the ninja sheep! I'm using far too many exclamation marks!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I've just realised: where are the pirates in this battle? We HAVE to have pirates, or else what's the point?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.