The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

sure, take my pirates and i don't think rusty will mind lending you the penguins.

so we have no idea where their HQ is...well atleast they get the whole SECRET HQ concept. which we don't...they're keeping track of our messages you know :ninja:
WHAT??? we're being watched by them? geez this is an extremely bad strategic situation....

wottabout: sure, I'll send you the 2nd legion.... PENGUINS.... MARCH!!! or waddle... ah, whatever. If they misbehave, threaten to give them fish fingers instead of finger fish. I guarantee immedate obediance.
Well, the fact that our proud proclaimation of who we are and how much we hate sheep follows our every post, we're not that tricky to find.

This beach of secrecy must be stopped!
We must be more covert and sneakier if we are to defeat the enemy!
We must learn from my Snake Tribe. They are masters at sneakiness!
Yay! I won my battle! :battle: Now our army has had more practice.
I'm busy tomorrow, Biology exam. Since I own half of our animal army, it might be a bad idea to go tomorrow :hmmmm2: Unless I pass control of my army to the highest bidder...
And make sure the sheep don't find this smilie :eek: :diep:
aaaaaah my penguin!!!!! where did THAT come from???

perhaps it was posted by the sheep as a warning....
don't worry, it's ketchup...i think...

anyway...does this mean round little yellow people are against us too? :ninja:
uh-oh. WHY do so many people hate us?
We are but poor, innocent Artemis Fans!
*stares unbelievingly at the sheep and the round yellow man torturing her penguin* AJ, stop bringing the enemy into our chatroom!!
If the yellow smilies are against us, then I'll gather the non-yellow smilies: :confused: :redface: :rolleyes: :cool: :eek: :suitc: :suitd: :suith: :suits: :sucks: :stink: :ottid: :pig2: :snoozing: :tongue: :tongue:ig: :pwnd: :tee: :animal: :broken: :penguin: :evil: :toung: :ditto: :biggrin: :worm: :vader: :frown: :vmad: :wink: :pms: :toofunny: :love: :miles: :wtf?: :faq: :cheeky: :blueangel :bunny: :angry: :idea: :askpig: :elefant: :coffee: :embarasse :marchmell :piggy: :sw: :questionm :turtle: :kiss: :dito: :gfight: :evilb: :gthumb: :grr: :mfing: :lovie:
Woo, with that army we are most definitely saved!
Waaaaaahhhhh!!!!! help meeeee!!! the sheep are abducting me!!!!!
they're saying that they want to keep me for a week for interrogation.... *gets dragged away*
shouldn't we be, like...doing something...to help her...?
*Why is the 'this thread sucks' smilie on our side?*

Erm, yes. But I need an order from our leader before I can help. I am nothing without orders :frown:
omg it is :eek:

oh well...

umm...who's the leader?
okay...she's not here...who's second in command?
umm... AJ. AJ u gotta command yourself to save Rusty before it's too late.

Latest

Trending

Trending