This discussion is closed.
pineappleipod
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Rusty's doomed!

Kidding!

I just realized that Rusty said she's gonna be kept for a week...that means...she'll be back in a week anyway
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Okay!

*waits for week*
Psycho Gerbil
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Wow! You're a useless second in command.
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
LOL, well why don't you do something, i'm guessing your third in command

but then again...waiting a week isn't so bad :party:
wottabout
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Wait . . . so we're trusting the word of some sheep? Why should we believe them? We should save rusty_diamond before it's too late!
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oh yeah...why ARE we trusting the sheep :eek:
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Because they promised they were telling the truth this time :rolleyes:
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well as third in command (is there even such thing?:confused:) I say we give the :sheep: a chance and trust them. But they are still our nemisises.:ts:
yo-less
Badges: 2
Report 14 years ago
Guess who's back? Back again.

Anyway, as you may have all guessed, the evil sheep kidnapped me. It was the ones who attempt to be shexy by shaving. Eurgh...*shudders* That is soooo not for sheep.

Anyway, I suffered in solitary confinement in their wooly fortress. It was guarded by steely-eyed doves. When I close my eyes, I can still hear their gruelling cooes...
Then on the 27th day, hark, I heard the sound of an approuching radish.
Er... Ofcourse, I mean The Green Manalishi or O'Radishen. He approached on his noble steed...

And ward off the frightful sheep with a haggard broomstick. T'was a most enlightening experience.
And so, weary yet relieved, I stumble upon you lot...

It's good to be back.
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
wottabout
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Aaawwww, the pony is SO CUTE!
Ahem. Anyway . . . oh my gosh, Yo-Less is back! Let's celebrate with non-yellow smilies: :ditto: :eek2: :tee: :elefant: :gthumb: :pig: :toofunny:
EDIT: The radish is cute too.
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yo-less! :hugs:

:party:

ok, first in command ish back...someone can command AJ now...so are we gonna save rusty?

or are we really gonna trust the sheep :ninja:
yo-less
Badges: 2
Report 14 years ago
OK, I'm rather dazed. Sort of like someone who has just sumbled out of bed. And not eaten breakfast

What's happening?
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by yo-less)
OK, I'm rather dazed. Sort of like someone who has just sumbled out of bed. And not eaten breakfast

What's happening?
Rusty Diamond (who joined after you left) has been captured. Since I'm only second in command (how did I get that rank again???) I cannot act without orders. So I've been sitting here with my huge army of assorted farm animals while all the others did the work.

:tsr2:
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Woo!:party: Welcome back Yo-yo! ^_^

And as for what we were doing, what he said.^ 'Xept, instead of doing nothing I've been practising my Parseltongue so I can actually talk to my snake army instead of having to attempt to communicate using vague sign-language. 'Cos snakes aren't very good at sign language.
Something to do with the lack of arms.

And AJ, you're second in command 'cos we drew straws. Memba?

*would join celebration with non-yellow smiliys, but the yellow smiliys have sabotaged my computer and can no longer access non-yellow smiliys*
wottabout
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Just to be entirely random . . . whatever happened to FOALY and Ignotus~Veritas? They were here about a billion pages ago, but they disappeared.:eek:
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
More people to be rescued from those pesky sheep. They're actually quite efficient considering they lack opposable thumbs...
wottabout
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
And we still don't know where the secret hideout is!
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It's probably on a hill. If we all go stumbling around on all the hills that have sheep on 'em, one of us will be bound to find the secret hideout. Then we STRIKE!!!

Or we could just ask Yo-yo, who's actually been there...
wottabout
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It looks like Yo-Yo is online . . . but she's not on this page. How tragic.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (571)
50%
No (571)
50%

Watched Threads