?
Report 14 years ago
who are foaly and Ignotus~Veritas? *feels left out*

and you drew straws? *even more left out*
yo-less
Badges: 2
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
Rusty Diamond (who joined after you left) has been captured. Since I'm only second in command (how did I get that rank again???) I cannot act without orders. So I've been sitting here with my huge army of assorted farm animals while all the others did the work.

:tsr2:
Farm animals?

I hope bestiality isn't involved
(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
Woo!:party: Welcome back Yo-yo! ^_^

And as for what we were doing, what he said.^ 'Xept, instead of doing nothing I've been practising my Parseltongue so I can actually talk to my snake army instead of having to attempt to communicate using vague sign-language. 'Cos snakes aren't very good at sign language.
Something to do with the lack of arms.

And AJ, you're second in command 'cos we drew straws. Memba?

*would join celebration with non-yellow smiliys, but the yellow smiliys have sabotaged my computer and can no longer access non-yellow smiliys*
Hmm... Is your name Voldemort, per chance?
(Original post by wottabout)
Just to be entirely random . . . whatever happened to FOALY and Ignotus~Veritas? They were here about a billion pages ago, but they disappeared.:eek:
I'm in contact with Ignotus~Veritas through email, still Goodness, she was the first person i spoke to on TSR on this very thread I think:eek: October 2004. Ahh, memories...

(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
It's probably on a hill. If we all go stumbling around on all the hills that have sheep on 'em, one of us will be bound to find the secret hideout. Then we STRIKE!!!

Or we could just ask Yo-yo, who's actually been there...
They hypnotized me with their bleating so I passed out on the journey there.

The journey back on that noble steed was unsettling to say the least. And flea-ful.
We could ask The Green Manalishi...*looks dubious*
(Original post by wottabout)
It looks like Yo-Yo is online . . . but she's not on this page. How tragic.
I was online for more than 1/4 of the day today:eek:
(Original post by pineappleipod)
who are foaly and Ignotus~Veritas? *feels left out*

and you drew straws? *even more left out*
Yep, we drew straws.
My drawing was the prettiest. I painted my straws pink
We drew curtains too.
Psycho Gerbil
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by yo-less)
Farm animals?

I hope bestiality isn't involved

Hmm... Is your name Voldemort, per chance?

I'm in contact with Ignotus~Veritas through email, still Goodness, she was the first person i spoke to on TSR on this very thread I think:eek: October 2004. Ahh, memories...

They hypnotized me with their bleating so I passed out on the journey there.

The journey back on that noble steed was unsettling to say the least. And flea-ful.
We could ask The Green Manalishi...*looks dubious*

I was online for more than 1/4 of the day today:eek:

Yep, we drew straws.
My drawing was the prettiest. I painted my straws pink
We drew curtains too.

Cheek!:mad: And even if it was, which it isn't, there isn't much you can say about it, since you're quite happy to proclaim yourself evil!

Although maybe we should go find Voldy and team up with him and see if he'll help us get rid off of the sheep.

But if we're evil, and the sheep are our nemisises... does that make them good?:confused:
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Mabye we could convince the sheep to take 10 minutes of their time to do this quiz?

evil quiz

I'm Twisted :evil: :king2:

http://home.att.net/~slugbutter/evil/twisted.jpg
pineappleipod
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://home.att.net/~slugbutter/evil/pureevil.jpg

how long has it been since Rusty was abducted?
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Four days and two pages ago.

And FOALY's last activity was 3 months ago.
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I found my first post here! :rofl: I was such a n00b then!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=1194

And This was my avatar at the time
yo-less
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pineappleipod)
http://home.att.net/~slugbutter/evil/pureevil.jpg

how long has it been since Rusty was abducted?
:ditto: to the results.

Everytime you say Rusty, I think of my friend's dog. Was this member short, stout and have an inclination to dribble at regular intervals?
Four days and two pages ago.

And FOALY's last activity was 3 months ago.
FOALY was taken...
I found my first post here! :rofl: I was such a n00b then!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=1194

And This was my avatar at the time
I remember your avy, cool I'm so aged though:eek:
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:ditto: to the results.

Everytime you say Rusty, I think of my friend's dog. Was this member short, stout and have an inclination to dribble at regular intervals?

FOALY was taken...

I remember your avy, cool I'm so aged though:eek:
I can't remember what avatar you had when I first joined, I can only remember your current one and it's various versions (plus I half-remember you having a half life avatar at one point, or was that not you?)
yo-less
Report 14 years ago
I can't remember what avatar you had when I first joined, I can only remember your current one and it's various versions (plus I half-remember you having a half life avatar at one point, or was that not you?)
I had this for a while (resized ofcourse) and without the text
Then this
Image.
I also wanted to have Stewie from Family Guy but I didn't Image

You had the other one I attched, titled AJ's anime
Attached files
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Woo I'm evil! And AJ, the sheep can't take the quiz. Lacking opposable thumbs and besides they can't read.

But if we are all evil the sheep must be good, meaning that most people would side with them rather than us.
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
no no...we're evil vampires but they're evil sheep! they wanna be the only evil beings in this world so they wanna get rid of us :ninja:

btw Rusty is back...although she's still not posting anything here...she said the sheep took her to Italy! now all we have to do is search Italy!
yo-less
Report 14 years ago
Mmmm... Will our exciting escapades be similar to those in 'The Italian Job'? :cool:

Also, the position of evilness and goodness is highly subjective. We think we are right for we are ridding the world of the sheep menace. The sheep think we are attacking them for no apparent reason and so they are compelled into retaliating by holding some of us captives, bleating viciously etc.
rusty_diamond
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well, you people are lucky my penguin army quit their vacation to rescue me... and I guess I'm lucky too, doesn't look like you were planning to help me... *pouts*
Since I didn't talk they would've held me for eternity, I guess, and not even in their HQ either! Anyway. You were totally misinformed, they took me to Australia, fifth bush on your right, 116 miles straight ahead and then right until you stumble over a sheep. Then tell the sheep the password, and he lets you in... I know that from my penguins. They even found the password, "Sheeps one-two-three-4eva". So, they're not only dumb, but also have bad grammar. ****in sheep.

oooh I see yo-less made it back too!
bark bark, woof, arf! *tries to lick your face*

ok, fun's over. In fact, I'm tall and thin. And a Freak too. And a Sheep-hater.
I guess you can call me Nicola if you can't get the dog outta your head lol, but I prefer Rusty...
yo-less
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by rusty_diamond)
well, you people are lucky my penguin army quit their vacation to rescue me... and I guess I'm lucky too, doesn't look like you were planning to help me... *pouts*
Since I didn't talk they would've held me for eternity, I guess, and not even in their HQ either! Anyway. You were totally misinformed, they took me to Australia, fifth bush on your right, 116 miles straight ahead and then right until you stumble over a sheep. Then tell the sheep the password, and he lets you in... I know that from my penguins. They even found the password, "Sheeps one-two-three-4eva". So, they're not only dumb, but also have bad grammar. ****in sheep.

oooh I see yo-less made it back too!

bark bark, woof, arf! *tries to lick your face*

ok, fun's over. In fact, I'm tall and thin. And a Freak too. And a Sheep-hater.
I guess you can call me Nicola if you can't get the dog outta your head lol, but I prefer Rusty...
The licking of the face seemed kinky.
I think we'll stick to Nicole:p:

You're lucky you're tall, I think I'm on the short side . I hate my height. Sometimes I hang myself ... You know, in hope that my body might stretch. But I always die after a few minutes. Sometimes I think it's not even worth the effort...
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Would your body stretch? I'd have thought the only effect would be on the nck...:confused:
rusty_diamond
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hmmm yeah I suppose you should hang a weight onto your feet too, then the stretching should affect the entire body and you won't mutate into a giraffe... *giggle*
oh sorry. not a laughing matter, I guess...
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Not to the giraffe it's not...
yo-less
Report 14 years ago
But a giraffe wouldn't need to mutate into a giraffe ^o)

On a more random note...
Today, I had chocolate cake for breakfast.
wottabout
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
But a giraffe wouldn't need to mutate into a giraffe ^o)

On a more random note...
Today, I had chocolate cake for breakfast.
Yum. I want cake. But sadly I decided to go on a diet. Then again, I already broke the diet about ten times today.:p: *wanders off in search of cake*
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (206)
51.89%
No (191)
48.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed