Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
pineappleipod
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
chocolate cake :eek: like the one my friends reserved for my SURPRISE birthday party that i know NOTHING about?

btw, you're all invited...you guys better be there :ninja:
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Wow, this is the most active this thread has been in ages! *resists urge to kill thread*

This is the last day for the next two months that I can guarantee I'll be online, although I'll visit whenever I have the time and the internet access So sorry, I probrably won't be able to attend your birthday pine Have a cake :cake:

It seems we have a new ally: Genetically Modified Cotton!

http://www.infowars.com/articles/sci..._gm_fields.htm
yo-less
Badges: 2
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wottabout)
Yum. I want cake. But sadly I decided to go on a diet. Then again, I already broke the diet about ten times today.:p: *wanders off in search of cake*
It's OK to eat chocolate cake when you're on a diet

As long as you don't eat ANY other food for a year, that is.:cool:

(Original post by pineappleipod)
chocolate cake :eek: like the one my friends reserved for my SURPRISE birthday party that i know NOTHING about?

btw, you're all invited...you guys better be there :ninja:
So erm... Are we swimming there or what? Because my inbuilt flippers are refusing to retract of late:eek:

(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
Wow, this is the most active this thread has been in ages! *resists urge to kill thread*

This is the last day for the next two months that I can guarantee I'll be online, although I'll visit whenever I have the time and the internet access So sorry, I probrably won't be able to attend your birthday pine Have a cake :cake:

It seems we have a new ally: Genetically Modified Cotton!

http://www.infowars.com/articles/sci..._gm_fields.htm
Oh, I heard a rumour about this. Apparently there's a new uprising group(responsible for this favour) who battle the sheep with as much loathing as ourselves. My sources have been trying to track them down but have so far, been unsuccessful. They are proving to be very elusive :ninja:

Where are you going, AJ?
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
First I'm going parascending (being pulled into the air by a landrover with a parachute on my back, basicly), and soon afterwards I'm visiting my grandparents in Reading for a few weeks (might get some internet access then if I visit my cousin). And the rest of the time I'll be panicing about my exam results, practicing playing Magic the Gathering and waiting for my laptop to be fixed (broken CD drive)
rusty_diamond
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
wonderful!!! so the thread won't be in danger of being killed for some time!
have fun AJ...
Psycho Gerbil
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Woo! I want cake, I'll be there! But the thread won't be the same without our resident thread killer. Out of the goodness of my heart, I volunteer to eat a slice of cake in place of anyone who fails to make it to Pine's surprise party she knows nothing about.

Btw Nicole, did you see anything of Lirael . 2 while you were with the sheep. She's been missing for a while.
rusty_diamond
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
no, I was kept in solitary. I could send my penguins out again though... nah, they've deserved some rest, I guess.. and anyway, Lirael is mighty enough to get out on her own! The sheep will be begging her to go away by the time she's through with them...
lirael2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I want cake too happy birthday for your birthday pine
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what? no aj on my birthday?

you guys don't have to swim there...my friend arrioch from deviantart can pick you guys up with the paper plane i gave him. his flying from serbia to the philippines. but he's gonna be a bit late cuz he has to upgrade the plane, it being made out of paper and all, he might crash somewhere in pakistan

psycho can eat everything she wants in place of anyone who isn't there.

so can wottabout...cuz she's on a diet
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I lied

Due to a change in plans, I can now stay untill Thursday. (turns out I didn't have to send my whole laptop for repairs, the CD drive was detachable. But now my laptop has a huge hole in the side )

It would seem that Lirael2 has fought her way out of captivity after hearing the word 'cake' :rofl:

*kills thread*
pumpkin7
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
is this still on topic?

is there even a movie coming out? i can't find it even in post production or anything on imdb.
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
you should check previous pages, we actually got some news on the movie...

and yey! AJ's going still here :party:

the resident thread killer...
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Woo! Lirael.2's back too. Amazing what the mention of he word cake can do! But now that means I don't get her slice.

We still know next to nothing about the movie, but I do come bearing news of the next book.
http://kittyrainbow.co.uk/af/auth/exclusive.htm

If the link works that is.
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
that's okay psycho, you can still eat all the cake you want

if cake is attracting the others back to us...could it also attract the sheep?
rusty_diamond
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
you should check previous pages, we actually got some news on the movie...
hmmm... ya know, pine, we're on page 156 now... I doubt anyone could find information without looking through all the off-topic spamming *giggle*

pumpkin7: Well, we know there is going to be a movie, but the release date keeps getting put off, and there are only rumours about the actors, so - we sit around and talk nonsense in here until we get some real information.

like the stuff Psycho gave us right now... oh WOWEE!!!!!
But I don't want Arty to get a gf. It's just - not right.
lirael2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
He said it wasn't going to be smochy and would u go out with someone thats shot you. I know i wouldn't. Your funny by the way pumkin7 thinking we should actualy talk about artemis fowl*giggles*
yo-less
Badges: 2
Report 14 years ago
You know the girl mentioned in the interview?
Yep, that would be me
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
whoa, can't wait to see Artemis Fowl and the Philosopher's Goblet of Azkaban

oh and yo-less...why did you shoot arty?
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Artemis Fowl Graphic Novel... :hmmmm2:
lirael2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That would be such a kewl idea like a manga book but with all the fowl charactors instead. Maybe my sister will actualy read it then I have n=been trying for years. SHe hasn't even read Harry Potter. The shame the shame lol
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (497)
51.45%
No (469)
48.55%

Watched Threads