Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What would they look like though? I can picture the characters in my head to a certain extent based on the descriptions, but I still want to know!
Psycho Gerbil
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm definitely looking forward to the graphic novel. But what if the characters don't look how i think they should look??!!:eek::bawling:

And yo-yo, if you shot Arty...:ts:
rusty_diamond
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm SURE it'll be SUPER!!!! I mean, a disney graphic novel? *squee*

ok, I accept not many people share my enthusiasm about Disney, but I guess they wouldn't dare mess it up anyway, as the sheep probably have warned them about our dangerousness... *nodnod*
yo-less
Badges: 2
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pineappleipod)
whoa, can't wait to see Artemis Fowl and the Philosopher's Goblet of Azkaban

oh and yo-less...why did you shoot arty?
I was bored

(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
Artemis Fowl Graphic Novel... :hmmmm2:
Nananananananananananananananana SUPER ARTY!

Sheesh, that sounds so wrong.
And it doesn't even make sense.
Uhhh...

(Original post by lirael2)
That would be such a kewl idea like a manga book but with all the fowl charactors instead. Maybe my sister will actualy read it then I have n=been trying for years. SHe hasn't even read Harry Potter. The shame the shame lol
There are actually people who haven't read Harry Potter? :eek: Surely you jest?!

(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
I'm definitely looking forward to the graphic novel. But what if the characters don't look how i think they should look??!!:eek::bawling:

And yo-yo, if you shot Arty...:ts:
:ninja: *looks shifty*

*innocently stabs nearby fly*
(Original post by rusty_diamond)
I'm SURE it'll be SUPER!!!! I mean, a disney graphic novel? *squee*

ok, I accept not many people share my enthusiasm about Disney, but I guess they wouldn't dare mess it up anyway, as the sheep probably have warned them about our dangerousness... *nodnod*
Everytime I think of Disney I think of a damn elephant with overly humongous lobes.
Or a woman who spends her whole life sleeping :hmmm:
Or midget people.

Maybe the last one is not so inappropriate though...:hmmmm2:
rusty_diamond
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
LOL you have problems eh? I remind you of a dog, and midget people remind you of Disney... *rofl*
wottabout
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Artemis Fowl Graphic Novel!!!! Yayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayya yyay!
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
why do i have a feeling that graphic novel is gonna ruin my image of artemis fowl...

don't get me wrong...disney's okay
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
LOL you have problems eh? I remind you of a dog, and midget people remind you of Disney... *rofl*
You should see her "Mental Image thread", I remind her of the pope :eek:
yo-less
Report 14 years ago
You obviously are not familiar with Snow White And The 7 Dwarfs!:eek:
(Original post by pineappleipod)
why do i have a feeling that graphic novel is gonna ruin my image of artemis fowl...

don't get me wrong...disney's okay
That's because they'll probably portray Artemis as some gender-confused stick figure!:suitc:

Attached files
rusty_diamond
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You obviously are not familiar with Snow White And The 7 Dwarfs!
nonsense. I just think Disney's a lot more than the old classics...

and I really really hope they WON'T do it Manga-style. there's enough manga out there anyway, they don't have to ruin Arty too!

btw people, look at this comment I got today on my dA AF thread!! :eek:
http://forum.deviantart.com/entertai...33236/14843029 instead of the nice comment I wrote back I just wanted to write one full of bad words... :whip I bet that guy was sent by the sheep.:mad:
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
^EVIL COMMENT :mad: (but I liked the avatar).

And manga rules
yo-less
Report 14 years ago
nonsense. I just think Disney's a lot more than the old classics...

and I really really hope they WON'T do it Manga-style. there's enough manga out there anyway, they don't have to ruin Arty too!

btw people, look at this comment I got today on my dA AF thread!! :eek:
http://forum.deviantart.com/entertai...33236/14843029 instead of the nice comment I wrote back I just wanted to write one full of bad words... :whip I bet that guy was sent by the sheep.:mad:
I would have killed it with fire.
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i wouldn't have minded a manga

any style will have the possibility of ruining arty anyway

what the hell is wrong with that deviant! we should dispose of her quickly :ninja:
rusty_diamond
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Sure, yay for Manga and the cool hairstyles!! But I don't like the idea of Manga Arty. I dunno, it just - doesn't appeal to me... *shrug*

yo-yo: oh yeah, gotta go torch him... will ya do it for me? you have a dA account, right?
wottabout
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have recently been watching movies made using the game The Sims 2, so I have decided to make an Artemis Fowl movie with The Sims 2. Any suggestions as to how you imagine the characters and settings would be greatly appreciated.
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Sorry Wottabout, no idea. But I'll be happy to review it when it's done

But, *dances* I saw Pirates, I saw Pirates. I got a jar of dirt, I got a jar of dirt. *falls down stairs*

:bawling:
And our enemies in addition to sheep and yellow smiliys include scriptwriters and Elizabeth Swan. Lirael.2 will explain more upon her arrival. I am too distraught. *dons black veil* :bawling:
rusty_diamond
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Nooooooooo you saw dead man's chest? I still have to wait 24 days!!! how was it? is it good? *drools* but, after your comment on scriptwriters I guess it follows the path of most sequels... and I was really hoping they'd make a good sequel for once...
wottabout
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
Sorry Wottabout, no idea. But I'll be happy to review it when it's done
Well, when Artemis has red spiked hair and Fowl Manor looks like a fast food restaurant, it'll be your fault.:p:
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Nooooooooo you saw dead man's chest? I still have to wait 24 days!!! how was it? is it good? *drools* but, after your comment on scriptwriters I guess it follows the path of most sequels... and I was really hoping they'd make a good sequel for once...
They didn't make a good sequel, they made a great one, but...:bawling:
lirael2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The movie was excellent as good as if not better then the last one but Elizabeth *splutters incoherantly cries with psycho*
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (266)
51.85%
No (247)
48.15%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed