Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
choco_frog_chic
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
ur right, rinok12... i like this avatar better. thnx for pointing that out. I believe Ruenna said she knew who Arty was last year, on a bravenet forum with the same title as this one.
wottabout
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I think Artemis should learn karate. That way, he can defend himself instead of just sitting around waiting for Butler, who is now much "older."
Fer the Ferret
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by wottabout)
I think Artemis should learn karate. That way, he can defend himself instead of just sitting around waiting for Butler, who is now much "older."
He'll probably have Juliet help him out too, but I wanna know is: "Once Artemis remembers everything, he can't really go find the fairies again, can he? Otherwise they'd just want to mindwipe him again."

Unless they need his help for something...again
Rinok12
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
ehh ekm.

>..

COWBOY BEBOP KICKS A$$

hellow ppl i wud like to say hi

im boord

Ahhh.... no arty info ahhhh...
Rinok12
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Fer the Ferret)
He'll probably have Juliet help him out too, but I wanna know is: "Once Artemis remembers everything, he can't really go find the fairies again, can he? Otherwise they'd just want to mindwipe him again."

Unless they need his help for something...again

arty doesent have to lern karatay be cuz he has juliett to defend him that wud(Chris translator Activated)(Would) be so cool to have a body guard
Rinok12
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
AAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

CHOOOOOOOOOO...
choco_frog_chic
Report 16 years ago
ok, i kno this is off-subject, but... anyone who likes Harry Potter, come join http://www.s8.invisionfree.com/Ultim...ion/index.php? . its awesome but it needs more members. and join slytherin, too. sorry for advertising, but i said i would. :rolleyes:
wottabout
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Rinok12)
arty doesent have to lern karatay be cuz he has juliett to defend him that wud(Chris translator Activated)(Would) be so cool to have a body guard
Even so, remember book one? "I don't like lollipops!" That wouldn't have happened if he could've attacked or something. I'm not saying he should've, but what if he's in an even worse situation without Juliet or Butler?
~independent~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Artemis would lose that calm coolness he has if he learns martial arts.....but then again, he would have a different type of coolness
Motel of Selves
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Ah, but Arty's the intellectual, physically challenged type. lol He's cool in his creepy, vampiric, genius way, but not being physically adept just makes him cute! Just like the fact that he can't cook.

But wouldn't it be funny to see Arty running around the Manor in a karate gi, jump kicking things and shouting "HYAH!!!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
~independent~
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by choco_frog_chic)
ok, i kno this is off-subject, but... anyone who likes Harry Potter, come join http://www.s8.invisionfree.com/Ultim...ion/index.php? . its awesome but it needs more members. and join slytherin, too. sorry for advertising, but i said i would. :rolleyes:
I know I suck for asking, but how do you join a house....is it a status to be in a house?
Rinok12
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Motel of Selves)
Ah, but Arty's the intellectual, physically challenged type. lol He's cool in his creepy, vampiric, genius way, but not being physically adept just makes him cute! Just like the fact that he can't cook.

But wouldn't it be funny to see Arty running around the Manor in a karate gi, jump kicking things and shouting "HYAH!!!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H... its happening i new it wud artemis is taking control of our minds every body run save your selvs

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....
wottabout
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What does everyone think of Artemis learning how to fence? :rolleyes: It'll give everyone something to write about for the next few days.
choco_frog_chic
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~independent~)
I know I suck for asking, but how do you join a house....is it a status to be in a house?
ask THERE. that's what it's for.
choco_frog_chic
Report 16 years ago
What does everyone think of Artemis learning how to fence? :rolleyes: It'll give everyone something to write about for the next few days.
wow! that'd be a great idea! much better than karate. it probably wudnt help too much to defend himself, but at least he'd be in shape. ya gotta wonder if he's all flab. he probably duznt eat much if he isn't.
Motel of Selves
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Hey, actually I can imagine that. It's a classy way of self-defense. I'm gonna take fencing this year (am already taking karate) so now I'm interested.
You know, I think he already knows how to handle a gun (he said he practiced with fairy lazers) but probably couldn't use one in real life.
Oooooh!! Maybe he can learn archery? :rolleyes:
~independent~
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
He wouldn't have that calm cool effect on people anymore, but then he would be spunky fencing .
~independent~
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by choco_frog_chic)
ask THERE. that's what it's for.
Point taken.
Rinok12
Badges:
Report 16 years ago

that wud be a good idia
wottabout
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Motel of Selves)
Hey, actually I can imagine that. It's a classy way of self-defense. I'm gonna take fencing this year (am already taking karate) so now I'm interested.
You know, I think he already knows how to handle a gun (he said he practiced with fairy lazers) but probably couldn't use one in real life.
Oooooh!! Maybe he can learn archery? :rolleyes:
Archery sounds interesting, but he'd have to have a really cool bow.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (555)
50.45%
No (545)
49.55%

Watched Threads