Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Psycho Gerbil
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I finished it yesterday. Well, 3 'o' clock this morning. It's wicked.
And it's been said before, and will be said again, but we'd have more chance of this movie being finished if it was made by fans instead of bty movie companies that obviously don't give to hoots about the movie or people waiting for it.
pineappleipod
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
no! *ENVY!*

someone send it to me!

kidding...checked two more bookstores today...both told me they might get it early september

let's tell eoin that, i can be an extra! and one of the cameramen*women* or or...or...director! or not...assisstant maybe...:cool:
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I ALMOST bought the new Artemis Fowl book... but there was a discount on manga and I couldn't afford both *hangs head in shame*
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
shame on you! choosing bargain mangas over the arty book...!

...what mangas? :ninja:
lirael2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well its not like u cant get it anouther time when you have money so dont feel so bad lol. Nothing wrong with getting something cheaper is there. Never know they might put a discount on the artemis fowl book so u might have done the right thing lol.
Yea what mangas by the way as pineapple said lol.
lirael2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ive done an AJ havent i ol. OOh well illl just wait til some revives the tread. Ill be kidnapped by the sheep and be taken to ireland. I hope ill be able to escape to find Artemis. Ill bring him back with me and we can start the movie ourselves lol. Chou

*gets dragged off by sheep*
vector
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Does anyone have the audio books of Artemiis foul? Can't believe they changed the reader for the fourth one!
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i used to have the audio book for the first one.

lirael, don't forget to bring back as many fairies as you can, we're short on characters...

i think the only reason people aren't posting here is that they're too busy reading the fifth book! hmph!
lirael2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
HMMMM well yo-less is in germany so she cant post, im in ireland i cant post as much dont know about the rest of u lazy people lol .
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm busy preparing for my return to college, but I'll post if someone posts something for me to post back to. I'm really lazing around and sleeping so I can't post much thread return

*sits and watches to hibernation*
rusty_diamond
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
*sits and read her beautiful new shiny amazing copy of TLC, occasionally looking up at hibernating pscho*

geez can't you stop snoring for a while? you're breaking my concentration!
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:eek3: I do not snore how dare you?

And when did you get back?
rusty_diamond
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yesterday. and imagine my glee to when coming into my room to find a package from amazon on my desk!!!! :suith:
and Eoin's not nice. he says in his interview Minerva shoots Arty. She never did. I'm dissapointed.

wheee gotta go vent artistic steam in a fan pic! let's see. something involving Arty... without too many spoilers... and Harry Potter, I think. A sweating, suicidal Harry Potter. hehehehe.... :deal:
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
minerva...arty...shooting...what ???

did you just post a spoiler? :eek2:
rusty_diamond
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
nah I did not. I just verified the lie Eoin pronounced in this interview: http://kittyrainbow.co.uk/af/auth/exclusive.htm
Are you going to bring in a friend for Artemis?
Yes, in The Lost Colony, I'm bringing in a girl who's intelligent. It's not going to be smoochy, but kind of, "haha, go on". Not big. They get very friendly... until she shoots him!
the intelligent girl is Minerva and she never does shoot Arty. So actually, it's not a spoiler.
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pineappleipod)
shame on you! choosing bargain mangas over the arty book...!

...what mangas? :ninja:
NEGIMA!!!

:hello: sorry I haven't been on much in the last week, I've been very busy...
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by rusty_diamond)
nah I did not. I just verified the lie Eoin pronounced in this interview: http://kittyrainbow.co.uk/af/auth/exclusive.htm
the intelligent girl is Minerva and she never does shoot Arty. So actually, it's not a spoiler.
You know, I'd forgotten he said that. Well noticed!
But colfer lied to us, that's unforgivable:ts:
rusty_diamond
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I couldn't forget it, I was somehow totally looking forward to that! (I don't like minerva, and butler would've pulverized her then) and now, duh, the darn girl is still alive and well. BAD Colfer. Very bad.
wottabout
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Grrr. I still don't have The Lost Colony. It's a crime, I say! I won't be able to get it for about a month. Evil, evil book sellers.:mad:
rusty_diamond
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oh well, one month isn't THAT long to wait... *consoling pat-on-the-back*
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (313)
52.78%
No (280)
47.22%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed