Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i didn't assume you're a girl...when i was talking to rusty i referred to you as IT...kidding...i said he/she...

go on rusty, ask away...i kinda lost the questions anyway...

(Original post by rusty_diamond)
    pine, will ya ask her the questions?
    There, it was Rusty who said it, not you pineappleipod.

Just noticed though, it says I'm male by my post count... Silly mistake, but I'll forgive you Rusty. *gives potato*

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'd say that the ending "ess" would make me think you're a girl. But, now errr I see you aren't... heh.... >_<
    oooh potato!!! *gulps it down* tastes good with mutton too....
    okays, on to the questions!!!!

1)Will you be loyal to the society? (or - do you have the courage and fortitude to follow orders and stay true in the face of danger and almost certain death?)
    2)what are your talents?
    3)name a few of the things that interest or intrigue you?
    4)what are you allergic to?
    5)list you phobias(and don't use the big phobia-describing words as i probably don't know them )
    6)list your fav books and authors?
    7)list your fav singers/bands?
    8)list your fav movies/actors/actressers?
    9)fav cartoon/comedies?
    10)have you ever been drunk ?
    11)do you think JKR is satanic?

answer this and you're officially a member of the society!!!

*drumroll while waiting for the answer*

ReputationRep:
    Woo, Pirates quote again:party:
    Hiya Jangrafess, greetings, Salutations and welcome to this,one of the few havens for crazy Arty fanatics. Hope you enjoy your stay here and feel free to take some of the courtesy ninja bouncers.
    And Yo-yo, I'd thought that Arty had stayed around 14 or 15, but because the three years had passed that made minerva closer to his age

ReputationRep:
    rusty, aren't you getting tired of the drumrolling?

i don't know what you guys are talking about, still don't have TLC...

(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
    Woo, Pirates quote again:party:
    Hiya Jangrafess, greetings, Salutations and welcome to this,one of the few havens for crazy Arty fanatics. Hope you enjoy your stay here and feel free to take some of the courtesy ninja bouncers.
    And Yo-yo, I'd thought that Arty had stayed around 14 or 15, but because the three years had passed that made minerva closer to his age
    I was wondering that myself. Was waiting to see if anyone else noticed.

But in that case, Minerva is older than him because she is 16, while he remains 14 or 15. Dum-dee-dum.

Jangrafess, thanks. Your appearance has providing something to a)help us get more in the know about Artemis news and b)gives us a chance to spread The Hidden Society Of Evil Vampires Who Hate Sheep. We all appreciate it alot.

ReputationRep:
    Welcome, Jangrafess! I like your signature, by the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    I was wondering that myself. Was waiting to see if anyone else noticed.

But in that case, Minerva is older than him because she is 16, while he remains 14 or 15. Dum-dee-dum.

Jangrafess, thanks. Your appearance has providing something to a)help us get more in the know about Artemis news and b)gives us a chance to spread The Hidden Society Of Evil Vampires Who Hate Sheep. We all appreciate it alot.
    I don't think she's 16, because she was 11 before Arty came back about three years later, meaning she's 14 or 15 too. :eek: Too close for my liking.

ReputationRep:
    is eoin planning to do something with minerva and arty...getting their ages close?...i don't know anything about her yet so i don't know what to think

ReputationRep:
    arrrr Minerva's annoying!!!! I'll have to make a comic thingie about her.... *plotting*

err... Jafangress?? well... *throws away the drum*

ReputationRep:
    Woo free drum!

arrrr Minerva's annoying!!!! I'll have to make a comic thingie about her.... *plotting*

err... Jafangress?? well... *throws away the drum*
    Yey, Minerva sucks. I totally pwn her

ReputationRep:
    ooh rusty...i like it when you're plotting! what are you gonna do to minerva? :cool:

i feel an 'anti-minerva' movement about to happen...

We plan to ostracize her from the book and replace her with me.

Actually, that's what I plan. I don't know about the others.

(Original post by Jangrafess)
    and the forum - aka. the bit you actually join, is here!

And ask away with the questions! *eats sheep* (I'm a guy...) Why do people on forums ALWAYS assume I'm a girl?)
    The opposite happens to me. I've been on this site for 2 years, and people still assume - due to my name I suppose - that I am a guy when infact I am quite clearly a female. Hence the recent additional line to my signature.

ReputationRep:
    hmmm... that would be rather cool.... but I think I'll just stick to making arty see what she really is.... an annoying, squealing, wanna-be genius! I mean, what use is a genius if she starts screaming? *is thoroughly pissed off*
    genius ideed. duh.

oh yeah, psycho, you can go on drumrolling.... untill Jafangress returns....

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I already fed it to the monkey. It;s a drum eating monkey at the moment but soon I shall upgrade it for a human eating monkey, and I will sic it on Minerva and revenge will be mine!!! *cackles evilly and throws another drum for the monkey*

hmmm... that would be rather cool.... but I think I'll just stick to making arty see what she really is.... an annoying, squealing, wanna-be genius! I mean, what use is a genius if she starts screaming? *is thoroughly pissed off*
    genius ideed. duh.

oh yeah, psycho, you can go on drumrolling.... untill Jafangress returns....
    Yesh, the high pitched frequency she emitted was thoroughly unproffessional. If it was me, I would have clutched Artemis, trembling, and wait for him to soothe my rattled nerves.

:flute:
    Nah, I already fed it to the monkey. It;s a drum eating monkey at the moment but soon I shall upgrade it for a human eating monkey, and I will sic it on Minerva and revenge will be mine!!! *cackles evilly and throws another drum for the monkey*
    You haven't read 'Power Of Five: Evil Star' have you?

ReputationRep:
    Nope. Should I?

ReputationRep:
    Yesh, the high pitched frequency she emitted was thoroughly unproffessional.
    lol perfectly put!
    and what's that about drum-eating monkeys and Evil Stars?

Nope. Should I?
    There was something about evil monkeys in that. Killer ones. Mmm...blood.

lol perfectly put!
    and what's that about drum-eating monkeys and Evil Stars?
    I just repped you and got you your 3rd and 4th rep gem all at once :cool: Mwha.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.