Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    weeeeell, the sites concerning the movie have been deleted from imdb, and latly the one in wikipedia vanished as well, BUT - here's all the info we have up to now! http://artemisfowl.fangathering.com/the_movie.html :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Im back lol the info rusty diamond. Well we know its getting done. But it does look like the casting isnt going too well as they would have more of them by now *cries*

They're all confused and unable to begin filming because they haven't met me yet. Their casting senses are unfulfilled. I am their last desire. I am what they seek.

*blows nose*

ReputationRep:
    and if they do meet you, what role do you think they'll cast you as?

i still think CG would be much better than live action though...
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I saw the word sheep in TLC :eek:

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    definatly. lets start a vote then! the possibilities:
    1 - live action
    2 - CG
    3 - animated disney-style
    4 - animated manga-style
    5 - not at all... yes I know this one is stupid but, just don't vote for it then!

And I'd say we can vote for maximum two possibilities. ok?

I'm for CG first, and perhaps disney-style as well. but more for CG.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    CG or manga style, or CG manga style

(Original post by pineappleipod)
    and if they do meet you, what role do you think they'll cast you as?

i still think CG would be much better than live action though...
    I'll be cast as uhhh... everyone.

Yes, they should make it an animated movie. Animated people are much hotter than real life ones anyway.

(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I saw the word sheep in TLC :eek:

:eek:
    Oh my gosh yesh, I remember my shock at reading that :eek2: Do you think Eoin Colfer knows us? It is possible you know, when he googles Artemis Fowl forums, he might have chanced upon us.

The mention was something about a sheep's bottom, right? (I can't check right now, my friend has the book).
    (Original post by rusty_diamond)
    definatly. lets start a vote then! the possibilities:
    1 - live action
    2 - CG
    3 - animated disney-style
    4 - animated manga-style
    5 - not at all... yes I know this one is stupid but, just don't vote for it then!

And I'd say we can vote for maximum two possibilities. ok?

I'm for CG first, and perhaps disney-style as well. but more for CG.
    2!

Who else loved the animations in the movie, The Incredibles? Oh man, that kicked ass.

(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    CG or manga style, or CG manga style
    Manga geek :hmmm: :p:

ReputationRep:
    I DID love the Incredibles, but I do NOT think AF would look good in that style. I was thinking of something like Final Fantasy... I only saw the trailer for that, but it was really awesome, first I was like, ok, ok, doesn't look too bad... then I did a double-take and realized it was CG! It looked totally real! Just - idealized.

ReputationRep:
    I like the incredibles, it's funny. But I want Arty to be done with everybody having proper proportions. Skinny Juliet wouldn't look right!

ReputationRep:
    i want the arty movie in the same style of CG used in Final Fantasy Advent Children :cool:

anyone else seen that?

maybe eoin DOES know about us :ninja:

that'd be great...the poll will help him out on the movie, LOL. and he'd also know about yo-less and think about casting her
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by yo-less)
    Manga geek :hmmm: :p:
    Not just me. Final Fantasy is officially CG anime, and thats had quite a few votes already (Amazon seems to class The Incredibles as anime style too, I suppose they DID have big eyes but that was about it :hmmmm2: )

ReputationRep:
    hey people, about FF, I'm thinking of buying it, but since it's part 7 I dunno if I should, can anyone tell me the title of the first one?
    please, big eyes don't mean anime! amazon should know better...

I wasn't suggesting they do the movie Incredibles-style, I was just demostrating how a new sort of style would go well. For the AF movie, rather than copy the style of another CG flick, they should create their own unique style. The Incredibles had it's own distinct style, and AF should have one too.

And hi, Eoin Colfer!

AJ, Amazon isn't really the best uhhh...classifier :p:

I'd go for the no movie option. They're going to totally ruin it...

ReputationRep:
    But, this whole thread is dedicated to the movie. Technically. Of course in truth it's dedicated to the battle of good and evil between us and our lifetime foes, the dreaded sheep. Hmmm, Maybe we could feature in Eion's next book.

Hi Eion

(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
    But, this whole thread is dedicated to the movie. Technically. Of course in truth it's dedicated to the battle of good and evil between us and our lifetime foes, the dreaded sheep. Hmmm, Maybe we could feature in Eion's next book.

Hi Eion
    So? I can still campaign against it! It's not a Supporters of the Artemis Fowl Movie Thread! *sticks tongue out*

(Original post by Jangrafess)
    I'd go for the no movie option. They're going to totally ruin it...
    And realistically, the chances of getting a CG/anime/etc movie is as much as much as the chances of sheep being innocent.

I vote no movie too. Let's keep Fowl pure, not taint it.

(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)

Hi Eion
    You're on a first-name basis with Mr. Colfer? :hmmm:

I like the idea of us being featured. Picture this on the cover of the next book:
    Artemis Fowl And The Hidden Society Of Evil Vampires Who Hate Sheep.

:blushing: It'll be an instant hit!

ReputationRep:
    you know... that sounds really GOOD!!!!
    "Artemis Fowl And The Hidden Society Of Evil Vampires Who Hate Sheep"... "Artemis Fowl And The Hidden Society Of Evil Vampires Who Hate Sheep"... "Artemis Fowl And The Hidden Society Of Evil Vampires Who Hate Sheep"....

(Original post by rusty_diamond)
    you know... that sounds really GOOD!!!!
    "Artemis Fowl And The Hidden Society Of Evil Vampires Who Hate Sheep"... "Artemis Fowl And The Hidden Society Of Evil Vampires Who Hate Sheep"... "Artemis Fowl And The Hidden Society Of Evil Vampires Who Hate Sheep"....
    *plans to use this somehow on AFC*

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.