Artemis Fowl Movie Update Watch

This discussion is closed.
Psycho Gerbil
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by rusty_diamond)
and wow new avatar!!!! and a really cool one too!!!
Yah. It's pretty. And we never celebrated talk like a pirate day.
And Lirael, that is an abismal. Eion don't listen.
pineappleipod
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
omg...i don't know anything about what you guys are talking about now :eek:

it's safer for my poor fragile brain to stay away from TSR until i get TLC and read it so this is farewell to everybody, for now, bye

:hugs:
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
OMG!:eek3: We drove Pine away!!! Bad us. :>.<:
yo-less
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
Yah. It's pretty. And we never celebrated talk like a pirate day.
And Lirael, that is an abismal. Eion don't listen.
I totally forgot about it myself.

Listen guys, I'll probably be on TSR less due to increased workload and other factors, although this doesn't mean I will stop posting entirely. However, please keep the society going strong. I really do believe this is TSR's best society and we can't let it fade away :hmmm:
wottabout
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
For those who don't remember, I'm wottabout. I'm sorry for being gone for . . . *looks at the thing at the top of the page saying how long she's been gone* . . . three weeks. I wanted to read TLC before coming back, and it took a while to get it, and I've been spending a lot of time trying to learn to draw. (And I've actually been making some progress!) So, I'm back.
rusty_diamond
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
you're learning to draw?? WHOOO!!! you gotta join deviantART then! will you? please???
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by wottabout)
For those who don't remember, I'm wottabout. I'm sorry for being gone for . . . *looks at the thing at the top of the page saying how long she's been gone* . . . three weeks. I wanted to read TLC before coming back, and it took a while to get it, and I've been spending a lot of time trying to learn to draw. (And I've actually been making some progress!) So, I'm back.
Welcome back, like the new avatar. I forgot to do any anagrams of your username so here:

OAT BUTT OW
A TUB TO TOW
A BOW TO TUT

With any luck, I'll be online a lot more often from today
wottabout
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by rusty_diamond)
you're learning to draw?? WHOOO!!! you gotta join deviantART then! will you? please???
Maybe when I get better at it.
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...q=Artemis+fowl

*hopes 2004 meet author thing is enough to revive thread*
Last edited by AngryJellyfish; 12 years ago
Jangrafess
Badges: 16
Report 12 years ago
Heh, why revive a 2004 Meet the author thing when we can talk about Fairies, Fiends and Flatulence, the Artemis Fowl West End experience! I've got my tickets!

Colfer wil be signing afterwards.

It's on from the 21st to the 29th in Trafalgar Studios, Whitehall, London.

Tickets are £14.50 each.

I can't wait!
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Jangrafess)
Heh, why revive a 2004 Meet the author thing when we can talk about Fairies, Fiends and Flatulence, the Artemis Fowl West End experience! I've got my tickets!

Colfer wil be signing afterwards.

It's on from the 21st to the 29th in Trafalgar Studios, Whitehall, London.

Tickets are £14.50 each.

I can't wait!
Never heard of it :eek: *searches google for info*
lirael2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
THAT sounds realy good plus this kid here is interested in playing Artemis fowl his name is aidan mitchell http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2006937/
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Looks the part, but hopefully his accent is Irish not American.
rusty_diamond
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
he says in an interview that he had problems to get away his Irish accent for american movies. so don't worry.
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
In which case, he MUST get the part! (provided it doesn't take too long and he gets too old )
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
And for those who care who haven't read my sig, I now have a Windows Live Chat account. I'm [email protected] .

And, just out of interest, those of you who only ever post in this thread, don't you ever get even slightly curious about what's happening in the millions of other threads?
Last edited by AngryJellyfish; 12 years ago
lirael2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think he looks a bit young there so you never know he might still make it ll. But if he has a irsih accent and he looks good with black hair i'm all for him. It could be a lot worse.
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
There are so many good n00b videos on Google :rofl:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...2281091&q=n00b
wottabout
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The other night I had a long dream about Artemis Fowl. He and Holly and Butler and I were on this huge rollercoaster/train thing that broke down, and this floating guy came and made some magic holographic tiles for us to stand on, but they would only last for about a minute. There were flat stones with holes in them on each of the tiles. We held onto the stones and the tiles disappeared, but the stones floated and carried us back to Fowl Manor. Then people were wondering why we were gone for so long (apparently we'd been gone for several months:eek:) and Butler told them this long story about how he'd fallen in love with this woman who had betrayed him. Then I went off to school, and it turned out that Artemis went to the same school as me! And I was like, "Wow, I can't wait to tell the people on TSR that I'm going to the same school as Artemis!" I wandered around the school and got lost, and then I saw Artemis sitting in science class, and then I woke up. It was very odd. I think that Arty was climbing on a roof at some point, too.:confused:
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Wow, sounds like an interesting dream. And mabye it was some sort of sign, climb on to the roof at the same time as he did and a Demon may appear
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....

think I'm a brilliant applicant (524)
36.8%
are desperate for students (900)
63.2%

Watched Threads