The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I got the gold right, and the city, but I couldn't resist writing things other than 'true' or 'false' in the boxes provided :frown:
Haha. I didn't think of doing that.
Haha. I didn't think of doing that.

You need to be more focused!
:confused: Why are there two posts?!?!?!?!?
I don't know... they're slightly different...

Either we just went backwards in time or you're just trying to stop me from overtaking your postcount here...
Well that was odd. I BROKE THE ARTY THREAD!!!!!!!!!

(Edit: Nope, this one worked. It's all fixed)
Psycho Gerbil
I got 9:party:, but couldn't memba how much gold Arty wanted:frown:. I feel so ashamed.

And no Luton ISN'T playing Arty! It's a prepostorous idea.

You should be ashamed!!! when i have some more time il take this quiz. But yes i will be playing arty:biggrin:
It would help if you actually read the book first.
Plus there's no way you could pass for 12. So there. :biggrin:
Psycho Gerbil
It would help if you actually read the book first.
Plus there's no way you could pass for 12. So there. :biggrin:

Those are both very good points, my rugged good looks will have to be used elsewhere aswell as my superior acting ability.
Mulch
Those are both very good points, my rugged good looks will have to be used elsewhere aswell as my superior acting ability.

Plantpots can be rugged :biggrin:
AngryJellyfish
Plantpots can be rugged :biggrin:

i have noticed how you have changed my name in your quote to very humourous effect.
luton666
i have noticed how you have changed my name in your quote to very humourous effect.

Damn :banghead:

:p:
AngryJellyfish
Damn :banghead:

:p:

lol thats it keep banging :wink:
i seem to drive alot of people to self harming, alcholholism or to an asylum....
oh well...i guess that's one thing you probably have in common with arty :rolleyes:
whooooo I got all ten right!!! bow to my awesomeness.... luton's definatly THE person for playing the flowerpot. the ruggedly handsome flowerpot.
alright! rusty got a 10! all bow down! :adore:

i bet no one can get any higher than THAT...given...there are only 10 questions...:biggrin:

so we've now casted the flowerpot. we can also use him as the stunt double for whoever's playing mulch :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending