Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Psycho Gerbil
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The troll had pink hair, but I never knew it was a transvestite. :confused: Learn somethig new everyday.
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
*looks up troll doing macarena on google*

*finds nothing*
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Thank god, 'cos I think we've had more than enough Macerena-ing already
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
The troll had pink hair, but I never knew it was a transvestite. :confused: Learn somethig new everyday.
pineappleipod said it was a female role so if im going to be playing it i would have to dress up as a girl and would only do so for more money than you would be paying me usually.

Sheep doing the macerana would be hilarious
#macarena# :eek4:
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
Thank god, 'cos I think we've had more than enough Macerena-ing already
Okay

#groovy#
pineappleipod
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well with the pink hair i assumed it was female...of course it could still be male...

my emoticon artist friend takes request...should i request a macarena-ing sheep? :rolleyes:
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pineappleipod)
well with the pink hair i assumed it was female...of course it could still be male...

my emoticon artist friend takes request...should i request a macarena-ing sheep? :rolleyes:
YES!!
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
NOOO!!!

And I don't remember the troll being female. Technically I don't even remember it having pink hair, so...:confused:
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i was just kidding psycho...i wouldn't request that...*cancels 'sending message' to emote making friend*

yes...that did puzzle me...i didn't know about the pink hair...so...:confused:
lirael2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
neither did i when did this happen hhhhmm
rusty_diamond
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
uhhh.... people? What's up? You know I have a feeling to really participate in this thread I would have to, like, check it out every five minutes!! :O
what's going on?? luton, you're so totally corruptung the thread... and I'd bet you still haven't read the books yet, am I right? Tsss.

Sheep doing the macarena together with pink haired !female! trolls? This is just plain wierd. *is kinda feaked out*
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well...i think...luton's kinda keeping the thread going...several pages are all about him i think...although it really should be about ARTY *or spam...*
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://dagobah.dy.fi/flash.php?nimi=...otterMovie.swf
wottabout
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have a new idea for us all! It's a scavenger-hunt type thing. Go back through the posts and figure out who first had the idea about sheep being evil.
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wottabout)
I have a new idea for us all! It's a scavenger-hunt type thing. Go back through the posts and figure out who first had the idea about sheep being evil.
You, wasn't it?:rolleyes:
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
*still searching* I found this interesting page but it doesn't mention sheep, just pidgeons :hmmmm2:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...t=7778&page=91
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by rusty_diamond)
uhhh.... people? What's up? You know I have a feeling to really participate in this thread I would have to, like, check it out every five minutes!! :O
what's going on?? luton, you're so totally corruptung the thread... and I'd bet you still haven't read the books yet, am I right? Tsss.

Sheep doing the macarena together with pink haired !female! trolls? This is just plain wierd. *is kinda feaked out*
im sorry i dont mean to corrupt this thread I havent read them yet but i might do, im struggling through a book right now so i might borrow them when im finished.
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I must be close... The 'hidden society' was origionally going to be called 'The Hidden Society Of Evil LEPrecons Who Hate Sequins', so I assume the sheep hating came just a little bit later...

MUST FIND THAT POST!
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
FOUND IT :proud: :party: :proud:

Here is the EXACT POST, by wottabout. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=1063

...and here is the page, so you can see how it developed from there. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...t=7778&page=54

:proud:
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
So it was Wottabout, like I said half an hour ago!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (73)
12.35%
Virtual campus tours/open days (143)
24.2%
Live streaming events (51)
8.63%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (55)
9.31%
A uni comparison tool (138)
23.35%
An in-person event when available (131)
22.17%