Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by ~independent~)
    Anyway, how cool is that, I read fanfiction as well, and have read a good majority of the AF fanfics there. They are pretty cool and creative, and it would be mad if some of them were real in the AF books .
    Ooooh, which ones are your favorite? And have you read "Ash'ethear" or "New Year's Resolutions" by Lulu LABs23? *hint *hint lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motel of Selves)
    :eek: May?! Really?! It can be my birthday present. Ah, but it is so far away... And, firebladez777.5, cool avatar!
    My b'day's in May as well.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: May?! Really?! It can be my birthday present. Ah, but it is so far away... And, firebladez777.5, cool avatar!
    Wow, thanks. First compliment I got on it----Damn! Now I've gone and changed it! (Should have stuck with the original, but can't find it anymore!).....Just thought I'd get into the cricket season.

Btw:Yours is pretty cool too.

OMG: Just realised! This ismy 150th Post....I now get Respected! Awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LEPRecon26)
    the new Artemis Fowl book is called "The Opal Incident" and its expected in May 2005
    I think it'll be called "The Opal Deception."

(Original post by firebladez777.5)
    Wow, thanks. First compliment I got on it----Damn! Now I've gone and changed it! (Should have stuck with the original, but can't find it anymore!).....Just thought I'd get into the cricket season.

Btw:Yours is pretty cool too.

OMG: Just realised! This ismy 150th Post....I now get Respected! Awesome.
    Aw, lol! Thanks! The only thing bout my avatar is that it's pink. At least it's a nice pink, and it stops ppl from thinking I'm a guy (although I was called 'dude')

Yay! You're respected, go you!! ::does victory dance::

ReputationRep:
    ok, can someone please link to where it says that Opal Deception (which IS the title) is coming out May 2005. no 'fense, but i need to read it from a reliable source to completely believe it. not that you're not reliable, but... you know, on a website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by choco_frog_chic)
    ok, can someone please link to where it says that Opal Deception (which IS the title) is coming out May 2005. no 'fense, but i need to read it from a reliable source to completely believe it. not that you're not reliable, but... you know, on a website.

Lol, i got this info from other forums..........

ReputationRep:
    Lol, i got this info from other forums..........
    what if it's just a rumour then? it is a reasonable and believable date tho... :cool: :confused:

what if it's just a rumour then? it is a reasonable and believable date tho... :cool: :confused:
    Yeah, could be a rumour. Usually we'd see it on the internet if there is a decided date, even if it's just in the month. But I want to get the Artemis Fowl Files that comes out in October. Why are all the good books coming out in the fall?! Even the mangas?!?! I CAN'T WAIT ANYMOOOOORE!!!!!!! ::jumps off a cliff, conveniently placed next to computer::

Someone suggested that Thomas Sangster should play Arty, and Charlize Theron or Kira Knightley (sp?!) should play Holly. hmm...

ReputationRep:
    Someone suggested that Thomas Sangster should play Arty, and Charlize Theron or Kira Knightley (sp?!) should play Holly. hmm...
    Who's Thomas Sangster?

ReputationRep:
    Who's Thomas Sangster?
    I've just IMDB'd him, apparently he is a cousin of Hugh Grant, he wasn't in any movies I've heard of except Love Actually, which i haven't seen, in which he was 'Sam'. he was born in 1990 (my age... he's 14) and in England, UK. So he's a bit too old, but thats ok as long as they start the film soon. big problem: he's british. not irish. into the garbage he goes. otherwise i would have said that i'm all for it.
    Attached is a pic of him.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    ...he wasn't in any movies I've heard of except Love Actually, which i haven't seen, in which he was 'Sam'
    Yeah, saw it and he was way too cute in that to play Artemis now. The movie needs someone who looks like "evil genius" material.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fer the Ferret)
    Yeah, saw it and he was way too cute in that to play Artemis now. The movie needs someone who looks like "evil genius" material.
    I agree, he was way too cute looking.

What exactly does a Irish accent sound like.

I'm embarrassed to say I never actually knew .

ReputationRep:
    What exactly does a Irish accent sound like.
    You ever watch a Lucky Charms commercial?

ReputationRep:
    No............

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hemione Granger)
    Ruenna! I'm sooooooo glad you are on this message board!!! It's great to know you found a new thread. I went to google, typed in "artemis fowl movie update" and this thread was right there first!! Please Post!!!
    That's exactly what I did! LOL

(Original post by Fer the Ferret)
    You ever watch a Lucky Charms commercial?
    haha, you know, I think that's probably a stereotype. I doubt all Irish people sound like that (but I love saying the song!). Now I'm tempted to write a fic where Arty's dressed as a leprechaun and yelling, "They're trying to steal me Lucky Charms!" lol
    But that guy, whoever played Oliver Wood in HP, had a strong Irish accent, didn't he? Maybe I'm confused... :rolleyes:
    "That's me Lucky Charms! They're magically delicious!!!"

ReputationRep:
    haha, you know, I think that's probably a stereotype. I doubt all Irish people sound like that (but I love saying the song!). Now I'm tempted to write a fic where Arty's dressed as a leprechaun and yelling, "They're trying to steal me Lucky Charms!" lol
    But that guy, whoever played Oliver Wood in HP, had a strong Irish accent, didn't he? Maybe I'm confused... :rolleyes:
    "That's me Lucky Charms! They're magically delicious!!!"
    I thought it was English..........I don't know the difference anyway!

ReputationRep:
    ya, the Oliver Wood guy had a very strong irish accent.
    btw, for anyone who needs concrete proof of Opal Deception's release date, go to amazon.ca (or .com i suppose) and search for the title. it's coming out May 3, 2005.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.