Turn on thread page Beta
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
    Personally I'm all for civil war. And I'll sell anyone any arms they want!
    But that goes against yo-less'ssses wishes She went through a lot of trouble to come back here and attempt to restore peace.

(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I AM trying to keep the peace. But there are more people against football spam than there are for it.

Furthermore, there is a whole sports section of TSR for football related spam, here we're meant to talk about Artemis, and sheep.
    It was what, three posts, and I explained why I like football when asked. It wasn't spam.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Psycho and Wottabout thought it was. I only interviened because they asked me too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    But that goes against yo-less'ssses wishes She went through a lot of trouble to come back here and attempt to restore peace.
    Yeah. It was a sweet gesture...

Oh well. Weapons for sale! Be prepared for thread war 1! Get your weapons here!:tsr2:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Yeah. It was a sweet gesture...

Oh well. Weapons for sale! Be prepared for thread war 1! Get your weapons here!:tsr2:
    There is only one thread killer here, and that's me! They don't stand a chance :evil:

ReputationRep:
    So, no one else cares that yo-less has left?
    Oh well. TO WAR!!!!:eek: :fight: :ts: :boxing: :tomato: :battle: :damnmate: :bike: :viking: :ridinghor :jitsu: ;shoot; ;medieval; #007# #cannon# #reaper#
    So many violent smilies.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    ;medieval; :evil: You're forgetting our elite troops:

;zorro; ;mario; #badger# :evil:

ReputationRep:
    Personally I'm all for civil war. And I'll sell anyone any arms they want!
    I have two perfectly good arms thank you very much.

I think im responsible for this mess....

I always knew i would start a war one way or another yay

It looks like its me and Jangrafess against the world :eek:

ReputationRep:
    You could always give up before it gets too messy and join the side of good!
    ...Wait, we're the side of evil aren't we? Does that mean we're in the wrong??:confused:

:eek3: Does that mean sheep are good?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    You could always give up before it gets too messy and join the side of good!
    ...Wait, we're the side of evil aren't we? Does that mean we're in the wrong??:confused:

:eek3: Does that mean sheep are good?!?!?!
    Sheep are ALWAYS evil :mad:

We are all fighting sheep and just each other at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    omg!
    okay...yo-less is quitting and no one even cares! :eek:

and...we're at war???

okay, let's resolve this peacefully...we vamps who hate sheep should never fight against one another since that's what the sheep want.

i'm not a football fan, but it's only fair we let j and luton spam about this. but maybe in the way you guys write the spoilers, hidden, and they'll be the only ones to read it and the others shouldn't bother with it. or they could change the font color like many of you do. what do you guys think?

and psycho...what kind of weapons are we talking about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pineappleipod)
    omg!

and...we're at war???

okay, let's resolve this peacefully...we vamps who hate sheep should never fight against one another since that's what the sheep want.

i'm not a football fan, but it's only fair we let j and luton spam about this. but maybe in the way you guys write the spoilers, hidden, and they'll be the only ones to read it and the others shouldn't bother with it. or they could change the font color like many of you do. what do you guys think?

That is very good thinking.

But i dont know how to make spoilers.

Unite against the sheep.

But im not in the society so im not sure if i should keep helping you guys....

ReputationRep:
    sorry, i have no idea how to do that too, ask psycho...

oh, i didn't know you weren't in the society...why isn't luton in the society?

ReputationRep:
    sorry, i have no idea how to do that too, ask psycho...

oh, i didn't know you weren't in the society...why isn't luton in the society?
    i was given a test but i think since ive helped you guys so much, saved you from civil war and overall been such a lovely person be made an honoury member of the society.

ReputationRep:
    Pine saved us from the civil war, not you!

And I thought you were in the society too:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Found the quiz

you seem fun and genuinely weird just as the rest of us raving psycho lunatics.so you can join our Evil Vampires Who Hate Sheep society by filling in this form;
    1)Will you be loyal to the society?
    2)what are your talents?
    3)name a few of the things that interest or intrigue you?
    4)what are you allergic to?
    5)list you phobias(and don't use the big phobia-describing words as i probably don't know them )
    6)list your fav books and authors?
    7)list your fav singers/bands?
    8)list your fav movies/actors/actressers?
    9)fav cartoon/comedies?
    10)have you ever been drunk ?
    11)do you think JKR is satanic?

Created by Yo-less
    Brought to you by the letters Y and E
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    omg!

and...we're at war???

:eek2:

Pinappleipod for :king1: It seems I'm not worthy of such a title, you can lead us if you wish, I'd only lead us to mass destruction and serial thread killing.

Sheep = Evil
    Us = Evil

We are two evil factions fighting against each other, that's the simplest way of looking at it.

and to make spoilers, type [spoiler]football rules[*/spoiler] (but without the *).
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Found the quiz

you seem fun and genuinely weird just as the rest of us raving psycho lunatics.so you can join our Evil Vampires Who Hate Sheep society by filling in this form;
    1)Will you be loyal to the society?
    2)what are your talents?
    3)name a few of the things that interest or intrigue you?
    4)what are you allergic to?
    5)list you phobias(and don't use the big phobia-describing words as i probably don't know them )
    6)list your fav books and authors?
    7)list your fav singers/bands?
    8)list your fav movies/actors/actressers?
    9)fav cartoon/comedies?
    10)have you ever been drunk ?
    11)do you think JKR is satanic?

Created by Yo-less
    Brought to you by the letters Y and E
    Okay, I admit it, the test I set luton666 was wrong, I was hoping he'd answer my homework for me This is the real one.

ReputationRep:
    wow, well i didn't think anyone would actually listen to that :party:

aj, i think we kinda figured it was homework

maybe that's why luton didn't answer...or did he?

so, is war over? :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, we'll all behave now. :angel:

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.