I can still recieve NEG rep! Hah! The above sentence is therefore incorrect :p:
*negs*
:eek4: *Reports above post as spam* :p:
*dies*

hehe :p:
The sheep followed me :eek:

I always knew they were evil
AngryJellyfish
So do I, but now I have to search through all the thousands of anime series for that picture, JUST as I figured out where the first one was from :banghead:

This is harder than Psycho's avatar game :frown:

Here's a not-so-helpful hint: I found out about the anime because of something mentioned in my signature.
I only just figured out recently that one of your old avatars was from Elfen Lied.
I've given up with the avatar game. None of you are gonna get it.
And don't mention the :ninja: before they come back for more chocolate.

We should possibly go rescue Lirael.2, just to be nice.
Don't Be Fooled
I Just ACT
Like I Care.

:king1: I WIN!
I am training my own army of ninja penguins to attack my friends.:ninja: :penguin: So far, one group of penguins got lost, and then the group that I sent to find the first group got lost, and then I sent another group of penguins to attack someone else, and now he has brainwashed them and is training them attack people for him. What a sad world we live in, that penguins can be so easily corrupted.:evil:
I have a secret army of squirrels, they look all cute but they're not afraid to go after your nuts.
I have chickens, not on me... but at home!
You're a chicken. :aetsch:
I have a small army of clones
And small as in, they're all about 5 cms tall. I have an army of snakes.
My army would eat AJ's, JR's and luton's armies without a problem.
Did I mention my squirrels are genetically modified, mutated freaks; standing 6 feet tall?
Those 5cm ones were only prototypes i have them at 4ft tall now and they are getting bigger. Im working on an army of giant goats aswell.

Latest

Trending

Trending