Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well my army of vertically challenged people says i should have a position of power......

Well they would; otherwise you'd just step on them.

ReputationRep:
    Aren't your midget army made of midget you's? So you're just back to talking to yourself, and we can't risk having mentally unstable people holding power.

Good point.

He could always talk to his goats
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
    Aren't your midget army made of midget you's? So you're just back to talking to yourself, and we can't risk having mentally unstable people holding power.
    Yeah, we can't have that happen again. I remember our last leader, very weird guy who liked to kill threads .

Was he called Joe by any chance? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Easy? What could be easier than accidentally and luckily stumbling across the anime just days after giving up?

Erm, looks like Ichigo from Bleach, but without the spikey hair. Right colour though.
    Actually, when I first saw Ichigo, I thought that he looked like this guy. I'll give you a hint: Furuba.
    Luton, you are the head of the Pigeon-Fighting Division. You will be in charge of all of our exploits involving fighting pigeons.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by wottabout)
    Actually, when I first saw Ichigo, I thought that he looked like this guy. I'll give you a hint: Furuba.
    Luton, you are the head of the Pigeon-Fighting Division. You will be in charge of all of our exploits involving fighting pigeons.
    Fruits Basket :king1: (only read the manga, so I don't know their hair colours lol).

And yes, JR, that name does ring a bell...

ReputationRep:
    but doesn't that weird guy that kills threads still have power? :ninja:

alright...luton can have some power on the pigeon-fighting division but i'd be more comfortable if someone would be his handler...anyone? wottabout?

He's so incompetant he needs supervision :rofl:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I would volunteer, but I doubt you would want the two of us in charge of a large millitary force...

No, no we wouldn't.

• Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Jonah Ramone)
    No, no we wouldn't.

How about you then :mad: ? You've been one day away from taking over the world for the past week!

ReputationRep:
    Pigeons with explosives attached to them!?!?!? :eek: yeeeeaaaaaaa woooooo il take that

I dont need a handler otherwise it would take away my power.

My vertically challenged army have minds of their own and im not talking to myself, just me-clones such as luton1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 etc......

I'm not mentally unstable either.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    How do we know YOU aren't a clone :hmmm:? You have a number, afterall.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a clone.

I'm the original.

I have my clones doing various things around the house and stuff.

Some of them are quite excited about the whole pigeon thing....

Excited how? :hmmm:

Nah sorry AJ; I have more important things to do with my time than babysit Luton and his miniature clones. And as for my evil plan...well let's just say...:ninja:...it's in full swing
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    In that case I nominate Wottabout ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    I nominate me, too. And of course you're the original, luton.
    AJ, I nominate you to be in charge of the Find-The-Real-Luton Division.

ReputationRep:
    alright! wottabout is now luton's handler.

any objections?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.