Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Captain Scarlet
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 15 years ago
*replies "i know you are but what am I?" to all insults*
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 15 years ago
:bawling:

erm, I mean, damn, foiled again...

Captain Scarlet
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
mwahahahahaha

I have outwitted your inferior intelligience again

I bet you wish u didnt mock me now mwahahahahaha
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
*I know something you don't know :p: *
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
No you don't
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
Hidden messages rule

If you are reading this you are now my slave.
I am not your slave! :rofl:

(Original post by pineappleipod)
:eek: why are you guys at war...AGAIN? just cuz party said he was a sheep? :confused: then why are you guys fighting each other? did luton and JR side with the sheep...?

what the hell's going on... :hmmm: don't you guys see we're falling apart! this is what the sheep wants! they're sitting at the side watching us fight each other!

...what about a truce then?
Luton and I have sided with no sheep. for too long he has been mocked and ridiculed by the inferior. Vengeance is nigh!

I tell you what is going on, Luton and I are about to claim this place under our control, then we will exterminte the dastardly sheep and restore peace to this place.

Truce? No. There is no stopping us now. There is nothing you can offer us.
Psycho Gerbil
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
But you were mocking luton too.
*feeds luton's midget's cola AND sugary snacks*
Jonah Ramone
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
But you were mocking luton too.
*feeds luton's midget's cola AND sugary snacks*
I was infiltrating the societies infrastructure; to decide the best course of action for my take over. Luton is smarter than you give him credit for...

*Sends remote controlled robot army who aren't affected by sugary snacks*
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
That will just make me more dangerous and unpredictable

If only you were nice to me

I will have my revenge!
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
This is me being nice.
Surely you'd have realised that by now.
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
I thought that post didn't go through. And isn't ******* also a swear word?:confused:

:edit: *Throws water at JR's robots*
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
Yeah you're just a mean mean mean person

You might get warned for your swearing :eek:

That would be funny

*waits for PGs self inflicted demise*
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
So what? What's a warning in life?

And I'm not mean. I'm being nice
<--- See.
Jonah Ramone
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
I thought that post didn't go through. And isn't ******* also a swear word?:confused:

:edit: *Throws water at JR's robots*
Society deems so; however the root definition of the word (i.e. 'an iligitimate child') means it does not need to be starred out. The same as ***** ('a female dog').

My robots are water proof, thanks to Action Man's rubber clothes
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
*Sends water snakes to bite JR and luton*
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
I'm not in water and thus outwit you again
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
They can move on land too, you twit.
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
But not as fast as me

You twit
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
Report 15 years ago
But... you don't move that fast.
*just in case sends water snake in toy remote control car*
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.51%
Okay (113)
29.05%
A bit lacking (147)
37.79%
Not good at all (92)
23.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed