Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 14 years ago
I laugh at snakes. I have an Indian snake charmer on my team. I watch as the snakes turn and attack you. How the hunted becomes the hunter.
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
*forces cockrel to lay egg*

*egg hatches into basilisk*

Basilisk > Snake charmer :king1:
wottabout
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well, I was trying to find information on the Artemis Fowl movie to get us slightly back on topic, so I went on wikipedia. Someone's probably already mentioned this, but apparently, "The movie is now officially scrapped.[citation needed]"
*attacks luton and JR with the Spanish Inquisition* NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wottabout)
*attacks luton and JR with the Spanish Inquisition* NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!
I heard someone say that earlier, outside anime society

*Blatantly attacks enemy HQ with rocket launchers, cannons and pea-shooters*
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
Hah. Basilisk. *puts mirror in front of the ugly creature who dies in it's reflection*

*sends Sir Francis Drake to deal with the Spanish, he dealt with their Armada *

We don't have an HQ. We are constantly on the move; our resources hidden in the depths of the forest of Isetrablestingaa, a holy forest only accessible by those with the secret knowledge of the Sinclairostruope, passed down through generations by the sages of destiny. From there our forces will emerge to sweep the sheep (and you guys) from this land. And where is this forest? It is like the City of Hamunaptra, it is invisible, far from the edge of civilization, way above the altitude normal people can withstand; there our army grows strong. Luton and I can sense we are nearly complete. What you attack messer AJ is merely an abandoned stronghold, left with empty supply shelves and a few measly guards to provoke an attack with you sensing you have the upper hand. I can smell the blood of victory. It smells of roses in the desert, freshly cut grass after recent rain, the smell of tobacco in a new pouch. *takes deep breath* Yes my friends, my enemies, victory for the rebellion is at hand.
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:eek:

Psycho! Piney! SOMEONE! He's defeating me with big words! NEED BACKUP!
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
*sends in army of real humans with real weapons*

*artillery standing by*

*surrender AJ*
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
*surrenders*
Psycho Gerbil
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
How many sides are there at the moment and who's winning?
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
Luton dear boy, the dedication has paid off. A toast, to victory. Your contribution was necessary for the outcome of this fine campaign. A toast.

GroovyP, your assistance in confusing the enemy alowed Luton and I the opportunity to break ranks, we are indebted to you.

AJ, dear dear AJ. My friend of the recent campaigns. My aide; your knowledge of armies and my tactical knowledge have been put to good use before. Maybe again AJ. The repression ends here. You were once mighty, powerful; and now what? You are victim, fourth in line to girls; it is a joke. Join us AJ. You will have far more power than you have under the old regime. What do you say?
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Jonah's side: Jonah, Luton, Groovy (?).
Piney's side: Piney, You (?), me (?), Wottabout.
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
How many sides are there at the moment and who's winning?
There are two; mine and yours. Yours just surrendered, so I guess mine just won
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jonah Ramone)
Luton dear boy, the dedication has paid off. A toast, to victory. Your contribution was necessary for the outcome of this fine campaign. A toast.

GroovyP, your assistance in confusing the enemy alowed Luton and I the opportunity to break ranks, we are indebted to you.

AJ, dear dear AJ. My friend of the recent campaigns. My aide; your knowledge of armies and my tactical knowledge have been put to good use before. Maybe again AJ. The repression ends here. You were once mighty, powerful; and now what? You are victim, fourth in line to girls; it is a joke. Join us AJ. You will have far more power than you have under the old regime. What do you say?
*remembers what it feels like to have power*

:afraid:
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Why are we losing? We have them outnumbered, and RJ has luton on his side which is a handicap in itself.
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
Why are we losing? We have them outnumbered, and RJ has luton on his side which is a handicap in itself.
:rofl:

RJ :hmmmm2:
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
RJ! :rofl: No wonder you are losing.

Now's the time AJ, it's make or break...
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I shall join you, I am in no position to fight back. And we have certainly had success in the past

:deal: :shakehand
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
JR reminds me of somebody else for some reason, so you have to be RJ. That's all
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
JR = J Rowling :eek:
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Traitor
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (313)
52.69%
No (281)
47.31%

Watched Threads