This discussion is closed.
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
Traitor
I'd like to see you hold up against him. He uses big words to weaken you, then big words to befriend you :ninja:

Besides, we work well together. Whereas penguins and chickens aren't that much use together, they're too similar
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 14 years ago
Then it is settled, AJ, welcome.

Now is the time.

GroovyP, Luton and I used you merely as a diversion, we no longer require your services. You will not be expelled from this country but you will not be given a position of power.

Luton, whilst we planned, plotted and convulted to regain control of this fertile land, I was all the while in contact with AJ; I offered him power in return for his knowledge; I told him we would be getting rid of GroovyP. I told him I'd be getting rid of you. You are no longer necessary. However, I acknowledge your prescence and I put you in charge of scientific development on the armies research lab. If you do not accept you will be in an even more untenable position tha before, with all the girls kicked out of power still more important than you.

AJ, the two of us are now in charge of this place. You were pivotal to the battle. We share evenly the control of Artemis Fowland.

PG, Wotta and the one known as Piney, your time of dominance and feminist control has ended. Go out into the lands. Make yourself useful and loyal subjects, and my hidden armies will not bother you.

Victory. :party:
wottabout
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jonah Ramone)

PG, Wotta and the one known as Piney, your time of dominance and feminist control has ended. Go out into the lands. Make yourself useful and loyal subjects, and my hidden armies will not bother you.
I'm not wotta, and I never surrendered. Besides, I have a secret plan.
I CALL UPON THE ANIME GODS TO ASSIST ME IN DEFEATING THE FORCES OF JLGAA.
*Anime Gods defeat Jonah Ramone, GroovyPARTY!cle, and luton666, but not AngryJellyfish because he was actually a secret agent for our side* And now pineappleipod, psycho gerbil, AngryJellyfish, and I get to drink Pepsi.:pepsi:
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
Anime Gods? Anime Gods? :hahaha:

:rofl:

:toofunny:

You cannot defeat the new leaders of AFLand by calling on non-existant so-called omnipresent ethereal beings to help you; they would have helped you already if they existed. No. Face it. It's too late. AJ surrendered the main HQ of AFLand, where everything is controlled from the central base; not even nuclear fall out can infiltrate this place.
Captain Scarlet
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I had always suspected your betrayal Jonah and i cant say im surprised. However we shared our common aims and defeated the opression. I will accept your offer. However i will keep my midget military for the defence of our land if necesarry and to hold back aggression at any time from anyone deemed an agressor.

I am sorry Groovy but you were used. I am very sorry.

Can i please have a little bit of power just to rub in PGs face please??

EDIT: 400th post party!!:party: :party: :party:
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
*is confused* I was a secret agent for BOTH SIDES!?! Why did no one tell me this sooner?

Wottabout has pepsi... and anime gods... but Jonah gives my a position of power...

:bawling: I'm confused
pineappleipod
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
if i'd known having power would end up like this i wouldn't have accepted it...

i will insult no one nor will i fight. i will remain with the society yo-less has started and my loyalty remains with her and this place. those who feel the same are welcome to NOT take part in the little war luton and JR have going on. however fun it is

that's all, good day everyone
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I feel the same Piney. But the war is fun too...

Can't I be loyal to everyone
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The war ended.

We won

You don't have anymore power

JR took it

I want some
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
*has power*

:hahaha:
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have power over my midget military so neh
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have control over half this thread :bootyshak

I wonder what yo-less would think o this place now :ninja:
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have control over a military

I never had the honour of meeting yo-less so i really do not know how ashamed she would be of you guys
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by luton666)
I have control over a military

I never had the honour of meeting yo-less so i really do not know how ashamed she would be of you guys
Methinks she would be very ashamed. She was angry enough about TWI (Thread War One)...
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
Me also thinks she would be very ashamed...But proud of my convincing and unfaltering destruction of my enemies.

Luton: you have power to rub in PG's face. You are third in command. ;yes;
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
New leader of the world

Basking in the glory of victory
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
Yes I am

Yes I am

Captain Scarlet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Can i have a cool title like viceroy or admiral or something

How many thread wars have there been??
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Two now. One over football spam, and now this.
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
Luton I hereby declare you:

Luton666, high chancellor of warfare research.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (203)
51.92%
No (188)
48.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed