Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luton666)
    I think you should listen to your vice president/leader/head honcho and let me be in charge
    :hmmmm: Let's see... How about no?
    Actually, let's be fair. When Lirael, (not Lirael.2, but Lirael) returns, singing the praises of the pink-monkey God, then you can be in charge.

Fair?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    *hacks into Lirael's account*

ReputationRep:
    :eek: That's cheating.
    And why are you so eager for Luton to take charge???

ReputationRep:
    I vote for Psycho Gerbil. And about this merely being an Internet forum, I just watched some of Serial Experiments Lain, which was really confusing but I think that the theme was that the Internet is just as real as the real world. Or something. It was really confusing.

(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
    :hmmmm: Let's see... How about no?
    Actually, let's be fair. When Lirael, (not Lirael.2, but Lirael) returns, singing the praises of the pink-monkey God, then you can be in charge.

Fair?
    Do you dare speak ill of the leader? :hmmm:

I will get Luton to crush you if you aren't careful
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Coke can > PG > Paper cup ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    can you guys see how PG didn't accept defeat after TWII? and how she won't stop being against luton being leader now?

maybe she's someone not easily overthrown yes? :ninja:

*still not gonna vote* it's hard taking sides when both sides have your friends...:confused:

I suggest AJ, that it is time for me to announce who is going to lead in our absence; would you agree?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Yes! Of course!

*checks escape rocket is functioning correctly* :afraid:

Well then.

Wottabout nominated herself, but voted for PG.
    Piney didn't want to take sides but suggested both Wottabout or PG would make good leadership candidates.
    PG voted for Lirael so as not to vote.
    Luton voted himself, and GroovyP voted Luton too.
    AJ publicly voted Luton, but secretly made the decision to vote piney.
    My vote also goes to piney.
    I also have in it on authority from yo-less herself that piney should take over.

There it is then. Congratulations to Piney who leads from the end of the week until January.

Commiserations to Luton. I'm sure there are plenty of cups about you can crush.

ReputationRep:
    :eek2:

i...won...?

and woah...those votes are confusing :confused:

*gives luton some paper cups to take anger out on* sorry luton, but you know i admire your army of vertically challenged people right?

ReputationRep:
    oh wait! i won!

:party:

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, congrats, piney! I eagerly anticipate the upcoming weeks of cup-crushing.

Yes you did win. Basically it was the idea all along to put you in charge; but it was fun to watch Luton squirm

ReputationRep:
    oh, kinda feel bad for luton now. and even more bad for the paper cups...
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Don't worry, he said he had the strengh to crush A paper cup, I doubt he could do more than one a day though.

ReputationRep:
    I always expected AJs treachery. :mad:

Well done piney.

My army isnt really midgets anymore, they are full size and capable of mass genocides of inferiors should it be required piney.

But i think AJs votes should be made void because he voted twice and that's not fair on anyone.

I think piney with her diplomatic skills might make a good choice but didn't she lead the other side in TWII???

She didn't lead because she is averse to combat. Her diplomacy is the crucial point; therefore she can sort out any problems that arise in my absence.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    How is voting twice any worse than voting for yourself :eviltongu

ReputationRep:
    I only voted once!!! neh neh neh

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.