Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
:rofl:
:hmmm:
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 14 years ago
:confused:
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
:p:
wottabout
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
:eek:
pineappleipod
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
ooh...now i feel bad for groovyP...

and psycho, that's TEMPORARY imaginary power
Psycho Gerbil
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
That's what I said.:confused:
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
I imagine Luton's going to be taking a lot fo stick over this holiday period, what with no-one to look out for him and all that...
Captain Scarlet
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
They are mean and bully me anyway

One day I will get my revenge

Be afraid

Be VERY afraid
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
Be very very afraid. A midget my sit on you while you're asleep :p:
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by luton666)
They are mean and bully me anyway
Wait, is that supposed to be the mean luton??? :hahaha:;laugh; :laugh: #rofl# :rofl:
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Well, I'm going now, so any disputes over power and thread wars that may occur in my absence have nothing to do with me :ciao:
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
If I do get my midgets to sit on anyone i will ensure it is on the face and that they poo in the said persons mouth.

PG(tips) I am mean i am just choosing to be nice and have a sensetive side.
I'm coming for you
Bye AJ
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
Seeya AJ. Have a good Christmas. :ciao:

Well this is my last night too.

Oh Luton, such a nice boy...
pineappleipod
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
everyone have a great christmas :party:
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Merry Christmas to all!:party:
Farewell to all will be leaving.(including me, but not for a week yet)
:hahaha: luton's a sissy
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
I AM NOT A SISSY

oooo last night eh JR

With PG going aswell im going to have to amuse myself *gets poking stick*

Merry Christmas y'all +snowman+ +holly+ +cracker+ +xmas+ +cracker+ +holly++snowman+

Yes i am bored

No i dont like christmas
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
What's wrong with christmas??
Other than that you're gonna be all on your lonesome:p:
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
I think he thinks he's 'in' tonight :eek:

Luton just admit, PG will 'do' you every time :laugh:
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
what you mean im in?? im in what? :confused:

I won't be all on my lonesome. Piney and wottabout (and if lirael ever returns) will be here

What does PG do me in everytime?? :confused:
lirael2
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
+xmas+ +xmas+ +xmas+ +cracker+ +merry+ +mistle+ +hnn+ +snowm+ +cool+ +snowman+ +holly+ +xmasgrin+ +santa+ +mrssanta+ +tree+ +holly+ Merry cristmas everyone
merry cristmas one and all
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (11)
11%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1%
Finding the time to revise (7)
7%
Finding the motivation (24)
24%
Getting distracted (14)
14%
Procrastination (42)
42%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1%

Watched Threads