The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yes so
no so no
If you two are going to continue like this for the rest of the holiday season, maybe I'll take a few weeks off too. Honestly, this is supposed to be a season of giving and caring etc.:wink:
lol we do care

Don't we PG

Imagine if we pulled our skills together and united against the sheep.

We would be unstoppable!
*have a present wottabout and luton*
That's the giving and caring sorted.

Yes so yes
luton666
lol we do care

Don't we PG

Imagine if we pulled our skills together and united against the sheep.

We would be unstoppable!

Yep.
Just we can't agree for more than 2 seconds. :rolleyes:
i do think if psycho and luton chanel their spite for each other towards the sheep we'll do some serious damage. use your dark gifts for good use! :ninja:
Psycho Gerbil
*have a present wottabout and luton*
That's the giving and caring sorted.

Yes so yes

Thank you PG, its the thought that counts:smile:

*gives everyone present*

The sheep better brace themselves
pineappleipod
i do think if psycho and luton chanel their spite for each other towards the sheep we'll do some serious damage. use your dark gifts for good use! :ninja:

We have dark gifts???
Woo.:gigg:
don't we all? :rolleyes:
woooo dark gift :biggrin: how fun
oh. my. gods. what HAS been going on here??? thread war two? really, you should be ashamed of yourselves.
And just in case: I do NOT have to be ashamed of myself because I've been SO not here this month - I've been doing recon. And I've discovered a new enemy. :cool:

Two new members!!! Will the surprises never cease? :biggrin:
which one of you is the sheep? Groovy? Well, I'll just say I'm astounded that one of the sheep decided to persue the right course and crossed over to us - though I hope he's not double-crossing us. :s-smilie:
well, anyway.

oh yeah, piney - congrats for being leader again - if only temporary. And you really should submit those photobucket pics on dA.
*back into lurk mode*
i'm not ashamed either...i didn't participate :biggrin:

i can't submit those drawings to DA...they're not good enough :frown:

so...anyone have any idea how we can put our dark gifts to good use? :cool:
I'm not ashamed either even if i was one of the main starters of it.....:biggrin:

I always put my dark gifts to good use in the local community terrorising the elderly

I obviously mean elderly sheep
pineappleipod
ooh...now i feel bad for groovyP...:frown:

Oh no. Don't be. Just ignore me co'z I sometimes have mood swings:mad:, and I must constantly be reminded that its only an net forum. I'm back now:smile: I love you all wicked people...especially Luton666:hubba:#hump# *keeps you as my dirty little secret*

Boys and girls, what you think of my new avatar?:smile:
He has mood swings because he's a sheep :eek:

I love you aswell GP you werent meant to tell anyone about our secret:p:
luton666

I love you aswell GP you werent meant to tell anyone about our secret:p:

:lollypop:#kiss#

forgive me everyone, im mad-crazy *wears straight jacket*

Im a sheep who crossed over to the other side ;devil;
Reply 4817
OMG but can we trust you thats the thing we need to know . And we now need to change our name because how can we hate sheep when we let one come among us.
No, I think groovy will be the one and only exception. And we are open-minded people, aren't we? so, we hate sheep, but groovy's with us, so we hate all sheep except for him. *nods*
And that avatar rocks!!! :biggrin:

pine: what do you MEAN, they're not good enough for dA? :mad:
rusty_diamond
No, I think groovy will be the one and only exception. And we are open-minded people, aren't we? so, we hate sheep, but groovy's with us, so we hate all sheep except for him. *nods*

:handkiss: Thank you. You're a nice person:smile:
rusty_diamond
And that avatar rocks!!! :biggrin:

:blush: Thank you.

Latest

Trending

Trending