This discussion is closed.
Captain Scarlet
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
Santa's a peadophile??:eek:
Just shatter my childhood dreams, why don't you?
Although, that does actually make sense
Yea, i mean he sneaks into childrens rooms at night and gives them presents and sweeties....
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
And he wants little kids to sit in his lap...
~Lc~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Wow you two go on with the posting once you start it dnt u?

may I add hehe the "PG" thing is kinda funny luton, you know PG 13... ahh I thought it was funny w/e

SANTA DID WHAT? I never used to agree to sit on his lap.. I would be like SHOW ME THE GIFT THEN I'LL DO WHATEVER U WANT, I never trusted him! I believed he existed but didn't trust him because I thought he was incompitent of doing his job... He never got my presents right

and I can imagine worse things than whale vs. sheep.. I think I can, after reading emily bronte everything is imaginable:P
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes. Yes we can.
PG makes me think of PG Tips. And I don't like tea.

Happy new year to all who venture into the Arty Thread!!:party:
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
never heard of PG tips... ad I luv tea.. green tea make me go to the loo:P hehe

maybe too much info to be sharing on TSR
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
May as well share away. Everybody else does
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
LOOL alright then... how was ur new years? mine was pretty much oka.. I didn't know when the turn of the year was though.. too busy stuffing my face in food it was a good night:P
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
T'was good. I think my lil sis got drunk on half a glass of wine, she started chatting rubbish, but that just made it better.
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol... that's allways fun.. drunk ppl are funny, but I didn't get any this year... it was a "clean" party I went to.. all good:P so would you like to explain to me the wooly what sheep story?
wottabout
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hi, LC! You missed the Thread War, but hopefully you'll get to participate in the next one. Happy New Year! I didn't do anything for New Year's Eve. Oh well. DOWN WITH THE SHALES! (Would the plural of that be like with sheep without an S, or whales with an S?)
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ehh I'll catch the next war hehe.. and I dunno about the plurals... I've actually been asked about a word's plural today (real life not TSR) and I had this very long stupid argument about it, in the end I turned out to be right, but w/e you know PEOPLE JUST LIKE TO ARGUE! anyway...
how does the war start?
I'm curious.. I wanna start sumthing (hearing voices from my left shoulder I wonder who it is:P)
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
'Tis a long story, but basically, sheep are the mortal enemies of all those with the strength and prescense of mind to frequent this thread, because they are evil, and we are all that protect the innocent from their hyponotic bleating.

And taht's pretyt much all there is to it.
wottabout
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
To start a war, you basically just argue with someone about something, and then people take sides and start sending things to attack each other. I thing the last one started because groovyPARTYcle turned out to be a sheep.
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Who wants to start a new year thread war??
wottabout
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If we start another war, I want to have my own side all for myself.
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I Do!!!!!!
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
So who wants to start?
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I start them all so here goes....

PG smells.
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
*cries*
wottabout
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh noes! Tis so sad!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (535)
51.1%
No (512)
48.9%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed