Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sucking up to you if that's what your after.. this is who I am which is what you all are gnna repsect (eventually) and let me in... if not I'll go hijack another thread and make my own secret society no's heard off:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    I'm not sucking up to you if that's what your after.. this is who I am which is what you all are gnna repsect (eventually) and let me in... if not I'll go hijack another thread and make my own secret society no's heard off:p:
    You dont demand respect. You earn it. That includes off us :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    Once again, bye! *holds door open nicely*

And luton, I did say in a nice way

ReputationRep:
    so that's how it's going to be psycho? what happened with the pop corn and comfortable chair? don't care to watch how this preceeds? hehe it's bound to get intersting you sure you want to leave that door open?

ReputationRep:
    You're the one who suggested leaving, I was merely aiding your departure and attempting to ensure continuing pleasantness.
    Must you be so aggresive to us all?

ReputationRep:
    #ff# not to all of you, I like my firfox browser:p:...

You must understand Psycho that I was an unhappy child... and not letting me in isn't helping the memories *bursts out in tears*

so am I in?:p:

(btwe all this is an act to maintain name as most irritating:p: )

ReputationRep:
    with whatever power i have left right now, i think luton and psycho, my two favorite people here in the society right now cuz they keep me entertained, should be incharge this very early part of 2007 until the two bossmen return, what do you guys think?

oh and has anyone noticed nobody owns Lc yet? do we not claim non-members or can we claim anyone who posts here?

Lc> oh...what thread are you going to hijack? may i know the secret location of your secret secret society?

*seats back as well to watch whatever is gonna happen while reaching for the popcorn and-* psycho...where did all the popcorn go? ^o)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)

You must understand Psycho that I was an unhappy child... and not letting me in isn't helping the memories *bursts out in tears*

After bursting out in tears i dont think you carry the correct degree of evilness to join our evil society.

(Original post by pineappleipod)
    with whatever power i have left right now, i think luton and psycho, my two favorite people here in the society right now cuz they keep me entertained, should be incharge this very early part of 2007 until the two bossmen return, what do you guys think?

oh and has anyone noticed nobody owns Lc yet? do we not claim non-members or can we claim anyone who posts here?

Lc> oh...what thread are you going to hijack? may i know the secret location of your secret secret society?

*seats back as well to watch whatever is gonna happen while reaching for the popcorn and-* psycho...where did all the popcorn go?
    Me and Psycho :eek:

That could be fun........:eek:

I think i should own Lc since i dont own anyone yet....but first she needs to be accepted into the society and due to her insufficient evilness will it happen??:eek:

ReputationRep:
    so it's final then, luton and psycho are now in charge :party:

luton owns Lc if she gets in

and...no that's it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    Right, so you prefer not to get aggressive to your firefox but not to us. You've just bought a ticket to your ultimate downfall, girl. x
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    You are trying to repress your past & bad childhood experiences. Unconsciously, you are acting in an aggressive way for it not to be experienced anymore. That's why psychologists would say that this is one of the reasons (possibly the only reason) why you have developed this odd personality. Out of interest, did your parents/siblings maltreat you e.g. threatened you, got arrogant on you, tells you horrible things to you or probably have brought you up to be be very defensive even if you don't have to? Appalling.
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    In our society, we devalue eccentricity, over self-confidence, too much self-esteem, arrogance, aggresive behaviour, unreasonably defensive, being manipulative and egotistic attidudes. If you lack at least one of those ugly characteristics, then we'll humbly welcome you with open arms, which I doubt.:rolleyes:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    What do you think you will achieve by doing that? Trust me, that will not be a very good trait right next to your name. lol Are you trying to prove something? (By the look of your profile info....you haven't got much to be proud of) I'm just being honest with you, as what I would normally do with my friends.

That's it. This is my very last post to address this issue. I'm just here to make you realise the situation. Sort it out - as you're the only one who can literally help yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Gp you should put our society in your sig

So i'm in charge now

Brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luton666)
    Gp you should put our society in your sig

So i'm in charge now

Brilliant!
    lollies, you saucy cow:p: :ts:Yes master xXx anything for you.:ts:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by groovyPARTYcle!)
    lollies, you saucy cow:p: :ts:Yes master xXx anything for you.:ts:
    I need a henchman.

GP i think you just volunteered.

ReputationRep:
    Yes you are! Well at least until RJ or AJ returns...
    and what's your first order of business? nothing too big that psycho might disagree to i hope...*well...half hoping*

GroovyP> luton's right...put the society on your sig btw, how are you enjoying your supply of spam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pineappleipod)
    Yes you are! Well at least until RJ or AJ returns...
    and what's your first order of business? nothing too big that psycho might disagree to i hope...*well...half hoping*

GroovyP> luton's right...put the society on your sig btw, how are you enjoying your supply of spam?
    She disagrees with me for the fun of it

It breaks me inside :bawling:

But I do have ONE thing she wont want to disagree to mwahahaa and you will be notified in due course. MWAHAHAHA!!

ReputationRep:
    and i let you two argue just for the fun of it...:rofl:

don't i at least get a clue on what that ONE thing is?

ReputationRep:
    the sheep, perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    If i told you now that would be telling :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm/We're in charge?!!! Wooo! :party:
    Is this a bid to get more entertainment value out of me and luton, Piney??? If so I'm shocked and impressed and your skills of manipulation.
    Does that also mean we decide if Lc joins...
    Mwahaha

ReputationRep:
    Well we are the leaders and what we decide goes.... so yes we get to decide if Lc joins

I think if we all negged her she should be allowed to join.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.