Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok people this is now pathetic.

You want to sort this in H&R :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    Yes I'm desperately in luv with the guy who called me a fat 8itch.. good observation luton:|
    And that's for calling me little, unathletic (supposed to be non-athletic you 'geniuse') and dork. Fair play, manipulative itch!:p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes, 'luv' my words. x

ReputationRep:
    I have ym own lanugauge.. and that's how that is spelled in it... be it as I am weird you either repsect my weirdness or KISS MY ASS!HAHAHA! because I made you get over urself *sticks tongue out at GP*, see that last post it was a minor insult, not even an insult since I consider being weird a good thing! (this is all sarcastic, if you can't figure that much out then you are the weird one)

ReputationRep:
    HEY GENIUS! you don't have the comma behind is a point! so you actually wrote
    give insults, I'll make it a point that you'd cry with blood!:hmmmp:
    NOT!
    I'll make it a point, that you'd cry with blood!:hmmmp:
    so in the first one... IT'S WRONG! mwahahaha (and no it's not too early.. I own the evil laugh!)

ReputationRep:
    This is truly pathetic and you are both ruining the thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    I have ym own lanugauge.. and that's how that is spelled in it... be it as I am weird you either repsect my weirdness or KISS MY ASS!HAHAHA! because I made you get over urself *sticks tongue out at GP*, see that last post it was a minor insult, not even an insult since I consider being weird a good thing! (this is all sarcastic, if you can't figure that much out then you are the weird one)
    And your 'lanugauge' stinks! Learn basic English with Borat, you subnormal numbskull! weirdo! weirdo! chat sheet chat sheet chat sheet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    HEY GENIUS! you don't have the comma behind is a point! so you actually wrote

NOT!
    I'll make it a point, that you'd cry with blood!:hmmmp:
    so in the first one... IT'S WRONG! mwahahaha (and no it's not too early.. I own the evil laugh!)
    Nicely edited, you manipulative skunk! :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    FYI luton thread already ruined... it's supposed to be discussing AF not sheep...

and I'm waiting for GP to get over himself... are ya done buddy...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone for AF discussion?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    FYI luton thread already ruined... it's supposed to be discussing AF not sheep...

By ruined i mean you're ruining the spirit of the thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)

This thread suddenly got ruined by the time you entered the AF discussion. *blames it on you* :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    :fight:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luton666)
    By ruined i mean you're ruining the spirit of the thread.
    Hahaha :five: I hope she sees your post, luton :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)

I'll stop if your existence extincts!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GP)
    This thread suddenly got ruined by the time you entered the AF discussion. *blames it on you*
    does this little sarcastic comment mean you're over yourself and we can resume life?
    p.s luton said you... it's both plural and singular.. do the math

ReputationRep:
    Can you two stop now there is a line between a joke and being serious which has been crossed.

Plus i dont like having to be the mature one around here

Wheres piney when you need her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    does this little sarcastic comment mean you're over yourself and we can resume life?
    p.s luton said you... it's both plural and singular.. do the math
    Luton quoted it to YOU. That means luton was referring to YOU alone. I think Maths is also not your forte. :hahaha: Pity on you .x

ReputationRep:
    LOL! luton! the line was crossed way back.. it's ancient history now:p:

sorry GP.. I would obey your every comand. but becoming extint is kinda hard... I wouldn't be able to anoy you by going on posting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luton666)
    Can you two stop now there is a line between a joke and being serious which has been crossed.

Plus i dont like having to be the mature one around here

Wheres piney when you need her?
    'That' overfed 8itch was the first one to cross the line:mad: :mad: . I'm not quitting unless she's dead. Gets?

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.