Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luton666)
    This is truly pathetic and you are both ruining the thread.
    That is what i said.

Please stop making me be mature.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    LOL! luton! the line was crossed way back.. it's ancient history now:p:

sorry GP.. I would obey your every comand. but becoming extint is kinda hard... I wouldn't be able to anoy you by going on posting
    You two-faced 8itch! I don't need your sorry

ReputationRep:
    and wipe that smiley face off your fatty-face You were the first one to cross the line. I'm just giving it back...in a non-harsh way!

ReputationRep:
    not true!
    (Original post by groovyPARTYcle!)
    Right, so you prefer not to get aggressive to your firefox but not to us. You've just bought a ticket to your ultimate downfall, girl. x

You are trying to repress your past & bad childhood experiences. Unconsciously, you are acting in an aggressive way for it not to be experienced anymore. That's why psychologists would say that this is one of the reasons (possibly the only reason) why you have developed this odd personality. Out of interest, did your parents/siblings maltreat you e.g. threatened you, got arrogant on you, tells you horrible things to you or probably have brought you up to be be very defensive even if you don't have to? Appalling.

In our society, we devalue eccentricity, over self-confidence, too much self-esteem, arrogance, aggresive behaviour, unreasonably defensive, being manipulative and egotistic attidudes. If you lack at least one of those ugly characteristics, then we'll humbly welcome you with open arms, which I doubt.:rolleyes:

What do you think you will achieve by doing that? Trust me, that will not be a very good trait right next to your name. lol Are you trying to prove something? (By the look of your profile info....you haven't got much to be proud of) I'm just being honest with you, as what I would normally do with my friends.

That's it. This is my very last post to address this issue. I'm just here to make you realise the situation. Sort it out - as you're the only one who can literally help yourself.
    this was what initiated everything...

ReputationRep:
    I dont care who was the first to cross the line.

You are both students preparing for uni arguing over an internet forum in a non joking way. That is so so so sad.

I'l leave you two to it shall i?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    not true!

this was what initiated everything...
    your existence initiated my burst of anger. I hate you! You can't even accept the TRUTH! You won't live long in this planet. x

ReputationRep:
    Oka the delegation of ugly 8itch is prepared for peace talks... are you ready ass?
    and you don't hate me stop being dramatic!

ReputationRep:
    I hereby award this topic with... the Most Off-Topic Award 2006. B)

(Because 2007 only just started)

ReputationRep:
    oka luton any idea when Psycho will come back on.. I wish AJ come back... he seemed like a nice character to talk to:P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hurricane Kat)
    I hereby award this topic with... the Most Off-Topic Award 2006. B)

(Because 2007 only just started)
    YAY! :champ:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    Oka the delegation of ugly 8itch is prepared for peace talks... are you ready ass?
    and you don't hate me stop being dramatic!
    You first! But it seems to me that your unwillingness to accept the truth, arrogance, manipulativeness, eccentricity, over self-confidence, too much self-esteem, aggresive behaviour, unreasonably defensive, being manipulative and egotistic behaviour inhibits me to forgive you. I'm not that type of person who forgives-and-forgets. Unlucky. x Patch it up your ass!:hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    oka luton any idea when Psycho will come back on.. I wish AJ come back... he seemed like a nice character to talk to:P
    She will be back later and AJ will appear soon enough

ReputationRep:
    I WANT ONE!... is hurrican kat a member? is she/he the one who decides whether I'm in or not? *looks up wiht hope filling eyes*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luton666)
    She will be back later and AJ will appear soon enough
    *Lights, Camera, Action!* Expect for some more 'entertainment' afterwards. She's just gone for a cry cry lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    I WANT ONE!... is hurrican kat a member? is she/he the one who decides whether I'm in or not? *looks up wiht hope filling eyes*
    Don't you dare change the topic. We're not yet through. you started this, I'll end it, you trophy-obsessed loser!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    No it appears she just...well....appeared and presented the award.

Since im acting co-leader i'l accept it.

Feel free to all bow down to me.

ReputationRep:
    *smilie bowing down to luton* I should get used to that:p: if I get into the society, and you get to be my mentor-leader..

ReputationRep:
    Technically Jonah Ramone is still the leader...... but i think you would be mine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    *smilie bowing down to luton* I should get used to that:p: if I get into the society, and you get to be my mentor-leader..
    Ignoring me doesn't help. I want some more input from you, you sociopath!:mad:

ReputationRep:
    Does that mean I have to rep u all the time?

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.