Report 14 years ago
You can't own me! :mad:
~Lc~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Aren't you like the big boss dude?:p:

oh guess what AJ wanna know something about me.. I like to tlak about myself... I think I'll post another 2 replies afte this to go on and on... and on...
wait no I dnt feel like ti right now... maybe later

and the piney I'm glad it's over too... it became ridiculous...
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I was the big boss dude after yo-less, but I was so useless that Piney took over. Then JR and I took over, followed by PG and Luton now?

I still like to think that I have at least some respect from the people here... mabye...
80s Love Child!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
You can't own me! :mad:
:eek: Who said i would own you? I was saying that I have never owned anyone on this thread. *sighs* Noone understands me...:confused:
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh dear here we go again. *lists all insults to throw later* Love me. I am better than all of you. I annoy annoying people. Muahahaha I need acceptance from this group"
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm bored. I'm very VERY bored. *hands out bucket of popcorn to everyone (apart from one lol)*
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:mad:I'm the trouble-maker co'z I think "I'm better than y'all". Meh! lollies.
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have achieved more than you have co'z "I'm the best". I'm good at everything. Muahahaha x
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm backing off co'z I can't handle the truth. I'm a sad person. I'm bored. x Muahahaha. x lollies
Captain Scarlet
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Erm GP why are you posting like that? You have been accepted into our group

I think we should take a vote on Lc now. All votes posted on forum unless u want to keep it secret then PM me

AJ if you join us we will win :party:
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by luton666)

I think we should take a vote on Lc now. All votes posted on forum unless u want to keep it secret then PM me
You joker.
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh let me in co'z in life I have achieved plenty. I'm mature but very two-faced. Can I suck up to our leader? Please?

Love me for I'm the centre of this universe.
Captain Scarlet
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by groovyPARTYcle!)
Oh let me in co'z in life I have achieved plenty. I'm mature but very two-faced. Can I suck up to our leader? Please?

Love me for I'm the centre of this universe.
I think you're going to get thrown out. Stop being immature :p:

wow i never thought ME of all people would say that. :eek:

Why am i a joker??? i dont recall telling a joke. A joke would be:

Knock knock

Whos there?

Ach

Ach-who?

Bless you

Yes i know i should be a comedian.
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
*speaks in sweet voice*
ohh your so sweet GP to tell you the truth you're the only one who really understands me and I know u said I'm not supposed to say anything to you.. but dude come on you're too nice to me I can't help it so mwah...
and please tell me what made you think I'm good at everything? I'm curious... because I actually do try hard to portray that about myself...:p:

luton please don't become a comedian:eek: you scare me....
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Now that was in a sarcastic way, of course. I should have included: *rollseyes* to cater all readers.

I'll get thrown out co'z I have done something wrong, not because of someone I despise. Now, that ain't a 'joke'.
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ohh.. damn then I guess I should catch up on my literary features... and do elaborate on the despise
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
*speaks in sweet voice*
ohh your so sweet GP to tell you the truth you're the only one who really understands me and I know u said I'm not supposed to say anything to you.. but dude come on you're too nice to me I can't help it so mwah...
Let's get nicer to you even more then. I phucking told you not to quote/mention/comment me in any sort of way if you don't want trouble. Right, you asked for it! You're nothing but a second-rate, trying hard, copycat - who knows nothing but to antagonise everyone.

Braging about your 'life achievements' doesn't help, so forget it.
-----
Yeah, yeah, I'm the most valuable player. I can take over the world. Pffft in your phucking face! x
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
ohh.. damn then I guess I should catch up on my literary features... and do elaborate on the despise
You can't, even if you tried.:mad:
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
the take over the world thing.. insider joke between me and luton...
and why the hate? make love not war
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
... and do elaborate on the despise
Despise as in - I truly despise you, I sooo want you to die in the most unimaginable way. x
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (486)
51.87%
No (451)
48.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed