Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
~Lc~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oooo now you got me intrested what kind of deaths?
80s Love Child!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
the take over the world thing.. insider joke between me and luton...
and why the hate? make love not war
Ahh, since when did you become a pacifist? You're condradicting yourself eveytime you post to suit your point, ms. 'geniuse'! You know nothing about love co'z you're not loved. lol Insider joke? Well the private joke is: I hate you!
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
oooo now you got me intrested what kind fo deaths?
For the second time: Make up an answer, ms. omniscient! lol
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
stop using words I don;t know the meaning to! pacifist? come one I thought we concluded that I'm no genius...
I contradict myself to humour you.. I'll never hear the end of ur whinning otherwise...
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
here's an answer for u genius... what's this life foooor? with love from creed... God I love that band
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
I contradict myself to humour you..
You totally fit in the word: idiot.
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh you mean I fit in something? I thought I was too fat.... hmmm wierd...
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
here's an answer for u genius... what's this life foooor? with love from creed... God I love that band
Here's my answer: I live to make you realise how ignorant you are of the world around you! If you think being arrogant to everyone will make you look genius in anyway, then you won't survive.

Stop whinging you blasphemous witch!
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
what an idiot. *throws big fat dictionary on your ugly face!*
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
You're not 'fit' and you won't be lol. Quit daydreaming co'z you can't play with words well. lol Pity on you x
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Anymore mini comebacks, queen of annoyance? I'll take them with arms wide-open.
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I told you to stop using words I dnt know! blasphemous? now witch I can relate too.. God I wish I was like hermione.... *sigh*
My ignorence is a product of your insults...
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
AWW! I LOVE THAT SONG! haha.. new we had more in common than you think...
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
:hahaha: 'it' can't use figurative speech! I give you the trophy for being the most c-o-r-n-y animal I've ever met. You like trophies stuck in your face, don't you?
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
and I take it bac.. hope you do get into Durham... they'll love your complex vocab...
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
I told you to stop using words I dnt know! blasphemous? now witch I can relate too.. God I wish I was like hermione.... *sigh*
My ignorence is a product of your insults...
Insults? Fair-play girl. If you didn't cross the line, I wouldn't go schizo with you. Shame x

Read a dictionary! lol
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
and I take it bac.. hope you do get into Durham... they'll love your complex vocab...
:hahaha: I'm afraid it won't be as easy as that, loser! Openmouth; insert foot. x:hahaha:
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Feel free to bombard me with your insolent comebacks. It seems to me that it's your best quality!
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
AWW! I LOVE THAT SONG! haha.. new we had more in common than you think...
Don't scare me. I don't want to associate myself with you in any sort of way. Take it back!:eek::hahaha:
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
haha! you read a dictionary... if I know the meaning of one word that's schizo... you're not schizo.. mutliple personality disorder maybe...
and if I recall correctly you were the one who crossed the line first... move this to msn please? I would seriously like to talk to you... and I think you have noticed for 3 pages now that I'm refusing to insult you.. so give it up.. I'm not retorting in any way.. maybe minor stupid comments but nothing serious... you wanna talk serious then you know where you can find me.. if you don't then I guess I lost a "possible" friend.. bo ho ho won't be the first one in my life.. now stop analysing my character, because the harder you try the more I see myself in you... and you wouldn't like that now would u?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (558)
50.32%
No (551)
49.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed