Watch
This discussion is closed.
80s Love Child!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
and I take it bac.. hope you do get into Durham... they'll love your complex vocab...
My computer says, NO! :aetsch:
~Lc~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
are u telling me u no longer want to get into Durham becaused I wished oyu would? :eek: you take revenge to a whole new level buddy anyway.. u moving it to msn or not?
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
haha! you read a dictionary... if I know the meaning of one word that's schizo... you're not schizo.. mutliple personality disorder maybe...
and if I recall correctly you were the one who crossed the line first... move this to msn please? I would seriously like to talk to you... and I think you have noticed for 3 pages now that I'm refusing to insult you.. so give it up.. I'm not retorting in any way.. maybe minor stupid comments but nothing serious... you wanna talk serious then you know where you can find me.. if you don't then I guess I lost a "possible" friend.. bo ho ho won't be the first one in my life.. now stop analysing my character, because the harder you try the more I see myself in you... and you wouldn't like that now would u?
Oh thanks for blocking me on msn the other night! Wish I never met you! Can't you handle the truth on here? Or are you that scared I'm letting everyone know about your true colours? You're stupid, and I will never follow your commands. Who are you anyway?:aetsch:
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
you take revenge to a whole new level buddy anyway.. u moving it to msn or not?
I don't have time for some chit-chat with people like you co'z it makes me vomit! I'm not the kind of person who forgives-and-forgets! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SAID THAT? Which bit didn't you get, idiot!
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
are u telling me u no longer want to get into Durham becaused I wished oyu would?
Thank god they gave me a confirmation e-mail this morning saying that theyre giving me an offer:aetsch: I feel so relieved I love Durham<3
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You're the one who blocked me first.. I never blocked u buddy so dnt even try and accuse me of something like that... and besides I'm not afraid of who I am.. who you're turning out to be is what's concerning me.. if there's one thing I'm proud of it's my AROGANCE! and absolutely absurd self confidence! it helps me know how to act with ppl like you.
LC's personality:
selfish
arrogant
manipulative
mean
over confident
contradictory
hmm I think you have a whole list up there no need to repeat.. now tell me this, do you feel any better by doing all of this? I'm going to use one word to define you and that's: defensive. Put down the shield and let's talk...
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
You're the one who blocked me first.. I never blocked u buddy so dnt even try and accuse me of something like that... and besides I'm not afraid of who I am.. who you're turning out to be is what's concerning me.. if there's one thing I'm proud of it's my AROGANCE! and absolutely absurd self confidence! it helps me know how to act with ppl like you.
LC's personality:
selfish
arrogant
manipulative
mean
over confident
contradictory
hmm I think you have a whole list up there no need to repeat.. now tell me this, do you feel any better by doing all of this? I'm going to use one word to define you and that's: defensive. Put down the shield and let's talk...
It's not part of my personality to block people on msn! And I'm accusing you co'z it's true (YOU BIG PHAT LIAR!)
You are:
selfish (i never said that, idiot!)
arrogant
manipulative
mean (I never said that, idiot! STOP MAKING UP STORIES)
over confident
contradictory
over self-esteemed
egotistic
eccentric
wanna-be
know-all

I want you to realise how UGLY those traits are to posses
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
I'm going to use one word to define you and that's: defensive.
At least I'm doing it well. You can't even handle yourself on a virtual forum like this, how much more in real life?:hahaha: Pity on you!
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i8t's fat... phat is a good thing:p: and it's not true!

p.s you deleted me from myspace so don't talk big buddy!
and I know you didn't say that I'm mean or selfish.. just warning you before hand...
well now that I know they're ugly... what next? you want me to improve myself... oka I'll process that thought and get back at you in 10 years time.. now will you get over urself?
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
if there's one thing I'm proud of it's my AROGANCE! and absolutely absurd self confidence! it helps me know how to act with ppl like you.
Prove it then:p:
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
pity on me... hehe cute! and who are you to judge others? Jesus? How about you come back down to earth... no one is better than anyone here so stop trying to judge me... I'm telling you what ever u say won't affect me.. if one thing is good about me is that I'm an emotional stone! so stop trying.. it's not working
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
i8t's fat... phat is a good thing:p: and it's not true!

p.s you deleted me from myspace so don't talk big buddy!
and I know you didn't say that I'm mean or selfish.. just warning you before hand...
well now that I know they're ugly... what next? you want me to improve myself... oka I'll process that thought and get back at you in 10 years time.. now will you get over urself?
I deleted you on myspace co'z you're not worthy to make friends with (thank you very much!) Only if you stop being 'ugly' in front of us, then I'll get over myself. Deal?:hahaha:
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I am proving it.. look at how I'm talking to you.. because deep down inside my self confidence is the trait which makes me aware that I don't need to prove myself to you, and by arguing with u in such an ugly manner would only make all those things u said about me true...
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
pity on me... hehe cute! and who are you to judge others? Jesus? How about you come back down to earth... no one is better than anyone here so stop trying to judge me... I'm telling you what ever u say won't affect me.. if one thing is good about me is that I'm an emotional stone! so stop trying.. it's not working
Now youre calling me a judge, you weirdo This will be the third time that I'm going to say this: I'm trying to make you realise how ugly those traits are to have. At least don't show it to me! Which bit didn't you get? Looks like someone's head it 'cute'.:mad:
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
OK deal... no more ugliness, is that it? I've stopped being ugly ages ago...
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
aww are u calling me cute now? and by pointing out that I have ugly traits... you're judgeing me!
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
I am proving it.. look at how I'm talking to you.. because deep down inside my self confidence is the trait which makes me aware that I don't need to prove myself to you, and by arguing with u in such an ugly manner would only make all those things u said about me true...
lol you dont have self-confidence in you, you're over-confident about yourself that you think you can brag about your mini 'achievements' to me and think I'm nowhere better than you! :mad: I don't like that!
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
aww are u calling me cute now?
In this context, I'm referring to your head as tiny; that's why you're an idiot not to get that!
(Original post by ~Lc~)
and by pointing out that I have ugly traits... you're judgeing me!
Ms. assumptions, for the FOURTH TIME: I'm only trying to make you realise how ugly those traits are. I'm a good judge of character but I never judge someone for worse. Gets?
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
when did I say that? hasn't it occured to oyu that I brag about my mini acheivments because I might be jelous of ur greater one? you think I'm proud of what i'v accomplished in life.. buddy you know me for 3 days.. stop assuming things about me!
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I gets you don't!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (73)
12.35%
Virtual campus tours/open days (143)
24.2%
Live streaming events (51)
8.63%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (55)
9.31%
A uni comparison tool (138)
23.35%
An in-person event when available (131)
22.17%