Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
80s Love Child!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Are you scared someone might know the truth in you? Well, don't be co'z I'll tell you some more.
~Lc~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yea yea yea liar! I didn't block you so I don't care what you say or ur ffing block checker says... I'm washing my hands from you.. I've done enough trying to make up with you.. if u accept my apology about Durham and what ever the **** I said then fine.. otherwise I don't care anymore I'm sick of this childishness you're going to be in uni next year! are you going to block out ever person who make a joke with you? if so good luck BUDDY i'm through... I'll come back here when luton PG piney and AJ are back, bye ass wipe!
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
yea yea yea liar! I didn't block you so I don't care what you say or ur ffing block checker says... I'm washing my hands from you.. I've done enought trying to make up with you.. if u accept my apology about Durham and what ever the **** I said then fine.. otherwise I don't care anymore I'm sick of this childishness you're going to be in uni next year! are you going to block out ever person who make a joke with you? if so good luck BUDDY i'm through... I'll come back here when luton PG piney and AJ are back, bye ass wipe!
lol I now take jokes from you very seriously, as you're not trustworthy! I will never accept your sorry co'z I'm not petty like that! You soo hurt me so I will still hurt you Shame, you met a person like me May failure cause your death! x bwyyee fatty-face loser who knows nothing but to suck up and aim for trophies. lol
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oops, I should be revising for my Psychology examination tomorrow. (I'm giving you the opportunity to curse and hope I fail) That's how petty you are! x I'll come back for you tomorrow. I PROMISE that! x
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'll come back tomorrow yeah, expect for some more
Captain Scarlet
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm not even going to read the last few pages

How pathetic you want to get??

If you do this ONCE more ur both going into my ignore lists and you will be banished from our society forever.

As for Lc im a good comedian
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I didn't hear anything co'z I'm not afraid to get banned from this thread knowing that I'm only doing this to at least change her perceptions in life. I never intend to hurt anyones feelings but she challenges my temper. Childish as it may seem but that's the only way to combat annoying people to stop posting mean posts. Heh!

As for Lc, I noticed that you start posting when someone from this thread disagrees with me. You 'geniuse' itch! I'll come back tomorrow and prepare to commence.

I'm afraid I'm not the sort of person who backs out in the middle of something:p: Hard luck x
I'm still waiting for you to jynx my exam That would make you look petty:hahaha:

I can type and post WHATEVER and WHENEVER I want. I will defend myself from insults and resist them with total passion. Have a good nights sleep May nightmares kill you tonight

Woohoo, Durham loves me <3 I'm joining my local volleyball team co'z I like trophies in my face.
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by groovyPARTYcle!)
I didn't hear anything co'z I'm not afraid to get banned from this thread knowing that I'm only doing this to at least change her perceptions in life. I never intend to hurt anyones feelings but she challenges my temper. Childish as it may seem but that's the only way to combat annoying people to stop posting mean posts. Heh!

As for Lc, I noticed that you start posting when someone from this thread disagrees with me. You 'geniuse' itch! I'll come back tomorrow and prepare to commence.

I'm afraid I'm not the sort of person who backs out in the middle of something:p: Hard luck x
I'm still waiting for you to jynx my exam That would make you look petty:hahaha:

I can type and post WHATEVER and WHENEVER I want. I will defend myself from insults and resist them with total passion. Have a good nights sleep May nightmares kill you tonight

Woohoo, Durham loves me <3 I'm joining my local volleyball team co'z I like trophies in my face.
Seriously this thread isnt the place for your childish arguments.You will BOTH back out i dont care if you are in the middle of it. This thread was fun before :mad:
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by luton666)
This thread was fun before... :mad:
...before 'it' entered this thread and crossed the line. Who is it to blame? Not me...definitely not me I'm not quitting unless she types: "I SURRENDER FROM YOU GROOVYPARTYCLE! COZ YOU WIN THIS ARGUMENT. " if 'it' can't do that then sorry

That's all I'm asking for and I'll stop doing the Lc way of posting. Deal?:deal:
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Muahaha in your face x Don't antagonise me girl!
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I won't stop this unless I win it. (If 'it' thinks I can't then, let this continue) I wish I've made my objective CLEAR enough to everyone.

Unlucky that you've decided to argue with me:hahaha:
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'll make it a point that both of us will go to hell and plunge you in the lake of fire!:mad:

THAT IS HOW MUCH I HATE YOU
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Noone ever attempts to insult me (my personality, physique, mentality, etc.) co'z I can do that to you as well. This is me!:mad:
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
...before 'it' entered this thread and crossed the line. Who is it to blame? Not me...definitely not me I'm not quitting unless she types: "I SURRENDER FROM YOU GROOVYPARTYCLE! COZ YOU WIN THIS ARGUMENT. " if 'it' can't do that then sorry

That's all I'm asking for and I'll stop doing the Lc way of posting. Deal?:deal:
DEAL
I SURRENDER FROM YOU GROOVYPARTYCLE! COZ YOU WIN THIS ARGUMENT.
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
DEAL
I SURRENDER FROM YOU GROOVYPARTYCLE! COZ YOU WIN THIS ARGUMENT.
That is all I want. Thank you! I declare this argument - d.o.n.e.

I'm back to 'normal' now
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That is all I want. Thank you! I declare this argument - d.o.n.e.

I'm back to 'normal' now
Ok GP. This is the last warning. Should you start this argument again you are GONE.

Same for you Lc.

DO NOT make me mature EVER again :mad:
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oka oka oka! can you go back to being immature and me abnoxiously irritating? I miss my old position
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:p:
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lots of laugh.
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It happened again!!:eek:

Luton's been possessed, or something...
And where'd the newbie go???
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (205)
51.9%
No (190)
48.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise