Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
pineappleipod
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 14 years ago
is JR coming back?

and if AJ's free cuz yo-less isn't here anymore...that means i am too? :eek:
pineappleipod
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 14 years ago
i dunno if psycho and JR get along but luton helped JR win the war...
80s Love Child!
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Isn't JR told us that he'll come back on the 15th of January? Hmmm I have a very VERY bad memory :p: Not sure though:p:
pineappleipod
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
i don't know :eek:

did he?

well, i guess we can't report him as missing yet...
80s Love Child!
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
If he is, what headline on the Newspaper could you make for him?:p:
Captain Scarlet
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Me and JR do get on....he gave me a title of some description which i am proud of

Me and PG are "temporary leaders" :ninja:
pineappleipod
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
i'm not sure about that...

i meant report him missing to...everyone on the thread...:rofl:
pineappleipod
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
temporary leaders that want permanent power you mean? :p:
80s Love Child!
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pineappleipod)
temporary leaders that want permanent power you mean? :p:
Oh please, we ALL want that:p: Don't we? hehe ^.^
pineappleipod
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
do we? :p:

i'm satisfied with my inherent powers :rofl: but of course won't mind if someone offered me a higher position, lol.
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pineappleipod)
do we? :p:

i'm satisfied with my inherent powers :rofl: but of course won't mind if someone offered me a higher position, lol.
You can be mine and Psycho's lieutenant. You can order anyone below you in the hierachy.
80s Love Child!
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Whatabout me?
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by groovyPARTYcle!)
Whatabout me?
So just to make sure the hierachy is:

Yo-less
Me and Psycho
Piney and AJ (JR?)
Wottabout, rusty etc??
GP
Lc should she be voted in.

So far for the Lc vote we have YES: 2 NO: 1

This leader stuff is hard work

Knock knock
Whos there?
Boo
Boo who?
no need to cry its only a joke
80s Love Child!
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by luton666)
Knock knock
Whos there?
Boo
Boo who?
no need to cry its only a joke
Seriously, that's hilarious.
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
JR will return on the 15th, at least he said so. He got a whole week extra holidays :mad:
80s Love Child!
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
So where are the evil vampires?
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by groovyPARTYcle!)
So where are the evil vampires?
:eek:

:eek2:

We let him join without telling him that???
80s Love Child!
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Can we taste sheep?
80s Love Child!
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Ooooops, I predict another riot. *listens to Kaiser Chiefs*.
80s Love Child!
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
I like my signature, peeps! Ain't it nice? hehe ^.^
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (34)
10.06%
Okay (99)
29.29%
A bit lacking (122)
36.09%
Not good at all (83)
24.56%

Watched Threads