Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I took one of those quizzes and I'm Captain Holly Short.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schizy)
    More links! Yay!

Fanart I missed:

Just browse around this page.

Quizzes:

This is on Kitty Rainbow's site (Artemis Fowl Character Test)
    I got Artemis! (actually, I was Artemis on all of them! :-)]

no suprises,i got artemis too.though i'm slightley suprised i didnt get foaly for even one of them.foaly has his imaturish moments and frankly,so do i.
    ah well...

ReputationRep:
    Mwahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! I own the Artemis Fowl Files!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Original post by wottabout)
    Mwahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! I own the Artemis Fowl Files!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    this is so bloody wicked,i have been worrying book dealers around my town for atleast a month now to get the freakin' book but noooooo ;
    "i'm sorry miss.we couldnt order it.no publisher rights.whats the name of the book again,miss?"......argh!!!!!!!!!h ow would they like it if "miss" came down there and kicked their sorry asses??!
    sorry about my outburst but its just getting so imensely frustrating.
    btw,how mant pages is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    this is so bloody wicked,i have been worrying book dealers around my town for atleast a month now to get the freakin' book but noooooo ;
    "i'm sorry miss.we couldnt order it.no publisher rights.whats the name of the book again,miss?"......argh!!!!!!!!!h ow would they like it if "miss" came down there and kicked their sorry asses??!
    sorry about my outburst but its just getting so imensely frustrating.
    btw,how mant pages is it?
    A little of 187 pages. And, you could just order it.

(Original post by Ignotus~Veritas)
    A little of 187 pages. And, you could just order it.
    yeah i know i could just order it but the thing is i live in a country thats...rather out of the way so shipping costs would be about ....well alot.
    and btw,why are there so few pages.

deos arty files give any hints or give away a bit of the plot lines for the opal deception?

ReputationRep:
    deos arty files give any hints or give away a bit of the plot lines for the opal deception?
    ::walks in through magical Door Of Postage:: There's a bit, mostly in the interviews:

Mulch said, "I was very proud of the time I saved Artemis and Holly from certain death at the Eleven Wonders Exhibition in the Lower Elements--but I can't tell you too much about that yet, as I gather the adventure has yet to be released on the surface."

This gives an obvious clue to the Opal Incident, where both Holly and Artemis end up in the Lower Elements together. So Arty was wandering around without Juliet or Butler in Haven, I guess cuz Mulch didn't mention anyone else (unless he just forgot, silly Colfer). Eleven Wonders Exhibition hints at some sort of technological show of new fairy inventions, which would explain the prescence of possibly both Opal and Foaly. It can also be a distraction or part of Opal's plot. Or maybe it's just some strange circus thing. I don't know.

Also, it indicates that the interviews took place AFTER the Opal Incident. Artemis talks about the fairies, so he probably gets to keep his memories. Was that a spoiler? Oops....

::walks back out through magical Door Of Postage::

ReputationRep:
    yeah i know i could just order it but the thing is i live in a country thats...rather out of the way so shipping costs would be about ....well alot.
    and btw,why are there so few pages.
    Do you live in the US? If so, you could go on vacation to a large city somewhere and buy it there . . . . .(Hey! That's what I'm planning to do with Scorpia!)

Do you live in the US? If so, you could go on vacation to a large city somewhere and buy it there . . . . .(Hey! That's what I'm planning to do with Scorpia!)
    unfortunately i am nowhere near US...think more along the lines of india and that area. :mad: why oh why????????
    that eleventh wonder exhibition or whatever u mentioned...musr be like a science thingy for all the geeky nerds like....damn,i am suffering from a flashback!goes somewhere along the lines of me at a science exhibition explaining a theory the a/level science teachers hadnt heard of.darn!
    anyway,holly and arty stuck enderground together.mulch saves their butts as usual - he has a habit of doing that.remember in the eternity code when he's saying goodbye to arty and root comes online and is like "get on with it,convict,he's not gonna remember u in a couple of minutes" and mulch says "commander,please!i have saved this boys' life on plenty of occasions.this is a very emotional time for him" or somehting like that...so funny..

hey where can i find arty fan fic????

ReputationRep:
    hey where can i find arty fan fic????
    Go to fanfiction.net!

Go to fanfiction.net!
    oh thanks,i have had a recent obsession with fanfic.suppose its cos i dont have the real thing.
    deos anyone on this forum write fanfic??

ReputationRep:
    oh thanks,i have had a recent obsession with fanfic.suppose its cos i dont have the real thing.
    ::waves excitedly:: I write fics! But my last fic sucked, so I'm working on a new one that....doesn't suck. so. much. Right....
    My name there is LuluLABs23, or something like that....lolz, I haven't updated anything for a while.
    My fav crossover fic is The Family Name! It's awesome! To find something, just go to Search (at the top of the page) and use the search engine for authors, titles summaries, and Spot'll probably find something. ::searches for link::
    My fic: New Year's Resolutions
    If you happen to read this one, please drop off a review! I'd appreciate it! Besides, I know you want to! ::shamelessly promotes self::

ReputationRep:
    *waves toothbrush excitedly* I write too! I write too!

Well, I only gots one of them fanfic thingees, but I got a lot of stories on fictionpress.com They's got satyrs and magic and elves and a loveable Pooka named Fer who stuffs things down his pants

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/182121/
    http://www.fictionpress.com/~pyrate

ReputationRep:

Sorry. Only Harry Potter! :-)

ReputationRep:
    Sorry. Only Harry Potter! :-)
    Do you have a ff.net account?

ReputationRep:
    i wish the movie is out soon. can't wait.

(Original post by ePholic)
    i wish the movie is out soon. can't wait.
    unfortunately movie costs are 20% over expected amount so there's delay.though there HASN'T been word on chaning the location (they're filming in Ireland duh)
    oh my god,thanks for the fanfic guys.schizy,i can't wait for more.be sure to post a thread to your new ones please.
    ignotus i dont mind harry potter fanfic.post thread please*tries to give pleading smile but comes across as the screwed up face of a woman inhaling fumes that are distinctly manure-oriented.
    LOL
    hey,any other people with fanfics????

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.