Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    LOL! is that u AJ? you look so young:p:
    LOL!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AJ)
    Okay, a bit boring but that's what I get for spamming the forums instead of spending hours in the kitchen making proper meals.
    awww! I'll cook for you I do great fetuccini and steak with mushrooms... yum I'm hungry... what kind of soop is it? hehe I'm guessing the instant stuff :p:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    LOL! is that u AJ? you look so young:p:
    Well, that was a year ago. But I look pretty much the same (except I now wear glasses most of the time).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Luton? You were just finishing a conversation with him when I took over.
    Oi, we're not finished yet. I'll drag you back to the argument anytime...AS I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT TO DO

ReputationRep:
    and for the other milliondollar question: Who was the first one to tell that I shouldn't multipost?
    Answer:AngryJellyfish!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    awww! I'll cook for you I do great fetuccini and steak with mushrooms... yum I'm hungry... what kind of soop is it? hehe I'm guessing the instant stuff :p:
    Well, it was in a tin, I just heated it Oxtail soup, as I said, a bit boring.

It's not that I can't cook, I just don't have the time or the energy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AJ)
    Well, that was a year ago. But I look pretty much the same (except I now wear glasses most of the time).
    no way! I wanna see a recent pic:p: pretty pretty please! and aren't u 2nd year uni or sumthing? dp u have a beard yet? hehehe sorry:eek:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by groovyPARTYcle!)
    and for the other milliondollar question: Who was the first one to tell that I shouldn't multipost?
    Answer:AngryJellyfish!
    Really, I thought that was PG. I just seconded her post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AJ)
    Well, it was in a tin, I just heated it Oxtail soup, as I said, a bit boring.

It's not that I can't cook, I just don't have the time or the energy.
    so you dnt want me to cook for you
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    no way! I wanna see a recent pic:p: pretty pretty please! and aren't u 2nd year uni or sumthing? dp u have a beard yet? hehehe sorry:eek:
    1st year uni, no real beard yet (not that i want one). I only have one recent pic, it's not that good...

Attached Images

• Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    so you dnt want me to cook for you
    I didn't say that If it's not too much of a problem, that is. (don't let GP near it though, or it may be my last meal :ninja: )

ReputationRep:
    Really, I thought that was PG. I just seconded her post.
    http://thestudentroom.co.uk/showthre...=7778&page=138

No more arguments.
    No more multiple posts (only Psycho and I can do that ).
    YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR!

ReputationRep:
    lol what r u doing at a sailormoon convention? hahah! btw I like anime too.. and manga:p: I watch-read naturo
    and u look like a girl from far away:p:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    http://thestudentroom.co.uk/showthre...=7778&page=138

YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR!
    I know I posted that, but I still thought PG said it before me.

ReputationRep:
    I know I posted that, but I still thought PG said it before me.
    Assumptions, assumptions Mr. Preciseness
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    lol what r u doing at a sailormoon convention? hahah! btw I like anime too.. and manga:p: I watch-read naturo
    and u look like a girl from far away:p:
    I know :rolleyes:. When I first posted my photo in the pictures thread, the first reply I got was "I thought you were a guy" :eek:.

That was Aberystwyth Anime Society, the secretary managed to get loads of sailor moon merchandise because it wouldn't sell in the UK :rofl: I've never watched it myself.

Have you seen TSR's Anime society yet? It's pretty good, and there are LOADS of Naruto fans there .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AJ)
    I didn't say that If it's not too much of a problem, that is. (don't let GP near it though, or it may be my last meal )
    no probelmo at all I'll sure cook for you a healthy non toxic meal if I come to the uk:P then airmail it to you... or fedex to insure qualiy of food would not rot till you get it! and then... you'll tell me what you think.. but of course it most probably wouls start stinking by the time it gets to you, so u secretly throw it out and tell me it's great anyway.. because you know deep down that I'm a great cook

the end
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    ^ SJ ? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I know :rolleyes:. When I first posted my photo in the pictures thread, the first reply I got was "I thought you were a guy" :eek:.

That was Aberystwyth Anime Society, the secretary managed to get loads of sailor moon merchandise because it wouldn't sell in the UK :rofl: I've never watched it myself.

Have you seen TSR's Anime society yet? It's pretty good, and there are LOADS of Naruto fans there .
    I know that your orientation symbol says you're a guy but : are you male or female?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Assumptions, assumptions Mr. Preciseness
    I went back and looked. You were right. I lied. 2-0 to you, I think.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.