Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    u male or female? Answer me first.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by groovyPARTYcle!)
    I know that your orientation symbol says you're a guy but : are you male or female?
    Yes, I am. Am I to assume you are neither?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AJ)
    I know . When I first posted my photo in the pictures thread, the first reply I got was "I thought you were a guy" .

That was Aberystwyth Anime Society, the secretary managed to get loads of sailor moon merchandise because it wouldn't sell in the UK I've never watched it myself.

Have you seen TSR's Anime society yet? It's pretty good, and there are LOADS of Naruto fans there .
    yea I did... but my bro wants to join it (yes my brother hijacked my internet forum! even though he wnt let me join any other forum he joined but I'm a nicer person than him) And I don't really feel eager discussing anything infront of a person who knows me live... because then I;d have to kick their asses if they'd critisize me or embaress me infront of ppl! my rbo is a rep whore! he's a new member and he keeps sending me PMs asking for rep:p: I didn't give him any yet:p: hehe anyway back to our thread... what kind of anime do you like?

ReputationRep:
    ^ SJ ?
    I fixed it :| that's what the edit button is there for!
    (Original post by AJ)
    please do elaborate:p:

and you made me double post :mad: answer faster SJ, I mean AJ:p:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    yea I did... but my bro wants to join it (yes my brother hijacked my internet forum! even though he wnt let me join any other forum he joined but I'm a nicer person than him) And I don't really feel eager discussing anything infront of a person who knows me live... because then I;d have to kick their asses if they'd critisize me or embaress me infront of ppl! my rbo is a rep whore! he's a new member and he keeps sending me PMs asking for rep:p: I didn't give him any yet:p: hehe anyway back to our thread... what kind of anime do you like?
    Anything. I have never seen an anime I didn't like, and I've seen Ghibli, Harem, Romance, Horror, Mecha, Comedy and pretty much every genre except hentai.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    By the look of you, you're not even close to it. lol
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    please do elaborate:p:
    Well, he asked whether I was male or female, and I replied yes. The fact that he asked such a strange question suggests that he is neither.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    By the look of you, you're not even close to it. lol
    Well, we haven't seen you yet, have we :p:.

ReputationRep:
    Well, he asked whether I was male or female, and I replied yes. The fact that he asked such a strange question suggests that he is neither.
    Liar, coz you're not!:mad: And where did your very educated conclusion come from? lol
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Liar, coz you're not!:mad: And where did your very educated conclusion come from? lol
    My very educated mind

ReputationRep:
    Well, we haven't seen you yet, have we :p:.
    You ignoramus!:mad: Can't you click homepages? Duh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AJ)
    Anything. I have never seen an anime I didn't like, and I've seen Ghibli, Harem, Romance, Horror, Mecha, Comedy and pretty much every genre except hentai.
    HAHAHA! I never knew of the existance of hentai.. but come to think of it japs are a little perverted:p: I mean naruto has an ero-senin:p: and it's supposed to be a kid's show:p:

but what is niether? is it both:p: or non:|....

ReputationRep:
    My very educated mind
    O...k but youre not using it very well
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    HAHAHA! I never knew of the existance of hentai.. but come to think of it japs are a little perverted:p: I mean naruto has an ero-senin:p: and it's supposed to be a kid's show:p:
    There's a hentai version for pretty much every anime created, even the really innocent ones. I've seen a few pictures when trying to find good pictures of characters for avatars on google images. You have to be VERY careful of what you type into search... :ninja:

(Original post by ~Lc~)
    but what is niether? is it both:p: or non:|....
    Let's ask him . well, GP?

ReputationRep:
    There's a hentai version for pretty much every anime created, even the really innocent ones. I've seen a few pictures when trying to find good pictures of characters for avatars on google images. You have to be VERY careful of what you type into search... :ninja:

Let's ask him . well, GP?
    You tell us what you mean, weirdo

And stop quoting my username to aid your hypocracy! Keep it to yourself:hmmm:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Woo! I can rep in an hour! shame about my huge rep list, too many deserving people to choose from...
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    And stop quiting my username to aid your hypocracy! Keep it to yourself:hmmm:
    I didn't quite get that, but if you want me to stop abbreviating your username, that's fine by me!

ReputationRep:
    Quoting* notice my edit?:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AJ)
    Woo! I can rep in an hour! shame about my huge rep list, too many deserving people to choose from...
    it's ok AJ.. u dnt need to rep me.. I'm not rep whore:p:
    how's u get it banned anyway?
    hehe
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Ah, okay. Quoting stopped as of now.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.