The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Schizy
Do you have a ff.net account?

Yes, I do. So far, I have five fics out. My name there is Ignotus-Veritas (d'oh)

I also have an account at harrypotterfanfiction.com(my name there is spider-no clue what posessed me to call myself that!)

yo-less
ignotus i dont mind harry potter fanfic.post thread please*tries to give pleading smile but comes across as the screwed up face of a woman inhaling fumes that are distinctly manure-oriented.
LOL

Just look above :-)
I know I'm behind but I've finally gotten The Artemis Fowl Files!
It pretty cool. The diagrams of Foaly's inventions are pretty much what I thought they would look like.
I swear I've read one of your fanfics before, Ignotus~Veritas. 'Twas good.:biggrin:
~independent~
I swear I've read one of your fanfics before, Ignotus~Veritas. 'Twas good.:biggrin:

Really? Which one?
Reply 563
Ignotus~Veritas
Really? Which one?

wow,ur fanfics are really cool.it also helped that ur fav band is linkin park *ah,i luv mike shinoda,though unfortunately,not many other ppl on the forum seem to like any of them or their songs*disgruntled snort!anyway,obviously u seem to be a harry/ginny fan.i think they'll get together.i mean who else?luna?(god forbid)
u should totally write arty fanfic.are u a arty/holly fan or arty/juliet?anyway,u shld write involving one of them.
are u sure u don't have any more fanfics? :biggrin:
yo-less
.are u a arty/holly fan or arty/juliet?anyway,u shld write involving one of them.
are u sure u don't have any more fanfics? :biggrin:

I ship Arty/OC.

Why? Juliet and Holly are way-too-old for him!

And I do have a few other fanfics-but I dare not post them. BTW, which site did you read my fics on?

Oh, and what's your favorite LP song?
Reply 565
Ignotus~Veritas
I ship Arty/OC.

Why? Juliet and Holly are way-too-old for him!

And I do have a few other fanfics-but I dare not post them. BTW, which site did you read my fics on?

Oh, and what's your favorite LP song?

hey,i was just going along with what everyone said.its all a/h and a/j.u have a point though,holly is 80 and juliet is 18.way too old.the thing is,anyone younger than him would be too inferior to him.he needs someone who can live up to his high standards.though honestly,i find it hard to picture him with a girl.he's too.....too....(ok,gimme a word to put there)
oh pls post the fanfics u dare not post.its not like our parents are gonna read them or something.just labell them PG:explicit content and post it heh heh.ppl will think eminem wrote it*chuckle
btw,i read ur fanfics from the HP site link u gave.
my fav LP song..hm.....*strokes famous imaginery goatee,probably one step closer and nobody's listening and breaking the habit and papercut and runaway and...ok forget it,its an unanswerable question.who's ur favourite band member though?
i like mike and rob.
yo-less

oh pls post the fanfics u dare not post.its not like our parents are gonna read them or something.just labell them PG:explicit content and post it heh heh.ppl will think eminem wrote it*chuckle
btw,i read ur fanfics from the HP site link u gave.

Oh, it's not because of what my parents would think-I don't even think they care. I mean, they know me-I think.

No, it's just because I think they're horrible!

And I, too, cannot picture Artemis falling in love.
Reply 567
yo-less
schizy,i can't wait for more.be sure to post a thread to your new ones please.

Which one did you read? The New Year's Resolutions one or the Ash'ethear one? (shameless promotion)

yo-less
*ah,i luv mike shinoda,though unfortunately,not many other ppl on the forum seem to like any of them or their songs*

::gasp:: Mr. Han!!! Who said we don't like LP? I love them even more for their collab with Jay-Z. ::squeals:: (off-topic-ness....)
Reply 568
Schizy
Which one did you read? The New Year's Resolutions one or the Ash'ethear one? (shameless promotion)

::gasp:: Mr. Han!!! Who said we don't like LP? I love them even more for their collab with Jay-Z. ::squeals:: (off-topic-ness....)

heck,i don't mind ur erm..."shameless promotion" of ur stories cos i luuuuuuv them.havent read ash'ethear yet but i'm gonna,have already saved it on favourites.i luved ur new yr resolution one...hah,arty playing hopskotch with butler,roger the gay dude,juliets soft toys and hair brush...honestly the funiest fanfic i've ever read!! i swear.
ignotus for gods sake write arty fanfic!!!!do ur song/fanfic thingy plus normal fanfic.
abt LP,i am gonna be dowloading their song with jay z now.omg,i luv them.arty and LP,the luvs of my sad life.unfortunately,due to my geographical position,i shall never see LP perform or arty smirk(my only consalation is that u don't either....except in ur dreams)
ok,schizy and ignotus;WRITE UR BLOODY FANFIC AND POST!!I AM WAITING
Reply 569
...when I first decoded the bits in the books, I was SO disappointed. I thought it'd be a competition or something of the sort...:frown:

now...could someone please direct me to which page I should go to find info on the movie?

As to the future, I think there will be a gap of a few years and Arty will be around 16. its gonna be a bit more teenagerish- cos the original fans are all growing up, so their might be some lovey dovey ness, tho I really don't beleive Art is capable of that!
Also, I reckon his finding out of his secret past will be a complete non event, but they'll be huge action in the book to make up for it.

EDIT#1: I did it again. I wrote a reply and didn't reslise there were more pages! Read this as being after page 19 :biggrin:
Focks
EDIT#1: I did it again. I wrote a reply and didn't reslise there were more pages! Read this as being after page 19 :biggrin:

Oh, I do that all the time. It's ever so embarassing! :smile:

yo-less
ignotus for gods sake write arty fanfic!!!!do ur song/fanfic thingy plus normal fanfic.

Well, I just posted another Harry Potter songfic at harrypotterfanfiction(fanfiction.net is currently in "read only mode") And guess what? It's to a Linkin Park song! :biggrin:

I would write an Arty one, but I'm scared I'll mess it up! (Just as I was with my first HP one)

Though, I have a fanfiction blog, which can be found here
Reply 571
Ignotus~Veritas
Oh, I do that all the time. It's ever so embarassing! :smile:

Well, I just posted another Harry Potter songfic at harrypotterfanfiction(fanfiction.net is currently in "read only mode") And guess what? It's to a Linkin Park song! :biggrin:

I would write an Arty one, but I'm scared I'll mess it up! (Just as I was with my first HP one)

Though, I have a fanfiction blog, which can be found here

excellent i luv easier to run.*launches self into dramatic role play and soundlessly mouthes the words(my singing is horrible though i can rap abit)
i'm growing restless for more arty stuff.christmas is around the corner.my sister is coming from university in singapore...i wonder what cd i can ask her to get...hm...perhaps greenday's new album.oh,i really don't have enough possessions.
btw ignotus,i spend ages in front of the computer as well(read it on ur HP fanfic homepage).while my friends are in school pursuing noble patriotic activities,i sit at home and squint at the computer screen(my mum reckons i need glasses....).i'm rather lazy....waitaminute,actually,i like to conserve energy.there,that sounds much better!
yo-less
i'm growing restless for more arty stuff.

That's how I am with Alex Rider fics. (*stares wistfully at calender, wishing 2005 would hurry up and come!8)
Reply 573
Ignotus~Veritas
That's how I am with Alex Rider fics. (*stares wistfully at calender, wishing 2005 would hurry up and come!8)

actually,i'm kinda looking forward to christmas.call me crazy but i luv christmas for some reason...though i'll have constant christmas carols being sung by my 4 yr old sister.beats the last 11 months though,i had to endure her screeching the Lord's Prayer at the top of her lungs in the middle of the night for the whole neighborhood to hear.and thats not the worst;she'd forget the words half way and end with a linkin park song(my influence* :smile:.
for that reason i am now keeping her away from all the music i listen to.last thing i want her to do is sing an eminem song to my fuming mum.
Yo-less, here's a link to Eaiser to Run, my new HP songfic I told you about.

Easier to Run
Reply 575
Ignotus~Veritas
Yo-less, here's a link to Eaiser to Run, my new HP songfic I told you about.

Easier to Run

OMG!!!its brilliant!so totally true,exactly how harry must be feeling!i reveiwed it too,but honestly,best singfic i've read.really good.write more...and more.i am truely in awe of ur ability to relate to characters.ok,now do arty!!!!!!
yo-less
OMG!!!its brilliant!so totally true,exactly how harry must be feeling!i reveiwed it too,but honestly,best singfic i've read.really good.write more...and more.i am truely in awe of ur ability to relate to characters.ok,now do arty!!!!!!

*bows, blushingly* Why thank you! But I'm not that good. Anyway, as for the Artemis Fowl story . . . . .a little help with a plot, please?
Reply 577
Ignotus~Veritas
*bows, blushingly* Why thank you! But I'm not that good. Anyway, as for the Artemis Fowl story . . . . .a little help with a plot, please?

eh?plot help?erm.......fairies need help?ok,thats too obvious.i honestly dunno...which is weird cos my creative writing is good(smiles modestly).maybe u should kill someone important.i do that when i'm stuck...but then again,i'm a sadist.
yo-less
eh?plot help?erm.......fairies need help?ok,thats too obvious.i honestly dunno...which is weird cos my creative writing is good(smiles modestly).maybe u should kill someone important.i do that when i'm stuck...but then again,i'm a sadist.

Well, I don't even have so much as an opening sentence. (Okay, so I have several, but I don't have any "plot bunnies" for Arty-though quite a few for Ender Wiggen-hence, I haven't any idea on which to use.)
Reply 579
Ignotus~Veritas
Well, I don't even have so much as an opening sentence. (Okay, so I have several, but I don't have any "plot bunnies" for Arty-though quite a few for Ender Wiggen-hence, I haven't any idea on which to use.)

real smooth....just pick one and write!or else i shall come and haunt u and kill u slowly - sorry,i've been thinking abt The Grudge.muhaha..those eyes will haunt u at night.*makes those scary clicking sounds...ok wait a minute.have u seen the grudge?otherwise my attempt to spook u is in vain.

Latest

Trending

Trending