Turn on thread page Beta

Artemis Fowl Movie Update watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    yea I vote for not:P
    what's the chance of my post count saying ~Lc~?
    Where is your post count???:confused:

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luton666)
    What?

ReputationRep:
    hid it... danglenister keeps pointing how much it increases per few days:p: it got annoying... so if he still wants to find out he'll have to check my profile.. and that will just make him sad! :eek: hehe

ReputationRep:
    And who is this Danglenister you speak of?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
    What?
    I think it was :eek: at lirael2's low post count.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, that makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
    Oh, that makes sense.
    I always make sense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho)
    And who is this Danglenister you speak of?
    guy from IB he's a sub... and he bullies me for going off topic everywhere on the IB threads...
    so I no longer post anything in Ib except advice... and am trying to reduce my ridiculously high post per day count!

ReputationRep:
    Well this thread isn't brilliant for that.
    And when I've gone totally and utterly off the wall, you've got to remember it's all Luton's fault.

ReputationRep:
    What? I'm sorry I dnt understand english english...:P ask luton.. he'll describe my accent to you:p:

ReputationRep:
    ah, finally reached page 290...i stopped around 280 when that thing between AJ and groovyp began...

what happened? has it stopped? are we at peace? i don't wanna go back and reread everything that probably won't make sense to me *nothing usually does in this thread but that was just different*

and Lc's a member now, woohoo! :party: congratulations! remember i voted for you lol. :hugs: who owns her? :ninja:

oooooh, i don't mind being luton and psycho's lieutenant :cool: Lc, wanna be my sidekick? :p: luton was my previous sidekick but i handed all my power to him and psycho :adore:

ReputationRep:
    Woo! I have 3 shiny gems now!! Yaay!
    And Piney, don't bother reading through the last 10 or so pages, they were just GP being stupid, but supposedly, it's stopped now!!!:party:

ReputationRep:
    wooh! you have 3 shiny gems now! and i have 1! :party:

that's what everyone told me the last...2,3 or 4...arguments...

but postcount-wise, what GroovyP does is amazing :eek:

ReputationRep:
    if no one else owns her, can i have Lc?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I thought Luton owned her?

ReputationRep:
    oh...do you luton?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pineappleipod)
    oh...do you luton?
    Yea i thought i did..... But if you really really want her you can have her.

Lc has a funny accent :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    wow... nice to see u all are deciding my fate without me... I dont mind being ur side kick piney... our chick power can kick ass hehe.

and u know that luton Im nt gnna sing naymore:p: I stgarted singing to my bet fries at about 2 a.m when there was no one on... and I had to start with the math it was funny hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    wow... nice to see u all are deciding my fate without me... I dont mind being ur side kick piney... our chick power can kick ass hehe.

and u know that luton Im nt gnna sing naymore:p: I stgarted singing to my bet fries at about 2 a.m when there was no one on... and I had to start with the math it was funny hehe

Sing for me or i wont give you to piney to own

But if it finds its way onto here it wasnt my fault......

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.