Watch
This discussion is closed.
~Lc~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
we allways want another war it's what we do.. hehe

how was the career exam piney? anything new?
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I spoke to GroovyP last night, he seemed back to his normal self
Psycho Gerbil
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ask him if he's finished his exams. If he has, then he probably is back to what passes as normal for him. Until it gets close to results time of course...
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 14 years ago
Yes AJ, I've been speaking to him for the last few days and he's been fine...

And ~Lc~ what do you mean "it's what we do" how would you know what we do? :hmmm:
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
you're not very welcoming are you ^o)
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 14 years ago
Maybe I've become biased due to my friendship with GroovyP; but even you admitted it was your fault :eviltongu
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No need for more arguments :mad: If it carries on like this, there will be another war, ~Lc~ supporters vs GroovyP supporters.

Why can't we all get along and try and take over the thread in comical ways while waging war on sheep using large armies of animals and backstabbing each other at random moments and ever so often returning back on topic when we hear news about Artemis Fowl???
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have supporters
and I don't like sheep! they cause ALOT of road blocks here. takes hours to get em off the highway.. then again at eid time alot of them die! mwahahah!
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
There are more sheep on the roads than cars back where I live ;yes; They never keep to the correct side of the road though :eek:
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol.. I saw a donkey in the middle of a roundbout near the royal palaces area once! HAHAHA! I had the urge to go stick a sign on it saying "welcome to Jordan"
hehe
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My family used to have a Donkey. They're great, very friendly.

My family also have sheep, which headbutt you. :sheep:
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Is PINEY looking for a new war?!?!:eek:

GP wont talk to me anymore and im not sure if i should or

I think we should put the GP thing behind us and move on finding new pointless things to wage war over :cool:
80s Love Child!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
He's scary. :eek3:And possibly deranged/possessed...
Fear not, for I came back due to popular demand and the things I want to clarify, I must admit I’d have to contradict to my last post from this thread: “I'm fed up of this. Please could someone ban me from using this forum. Nice meeting you all anyway. Thanks for everything. Ban me. Ban me. Ban me forever.” Reason being, that I’m slightly amused that ‘Luton’ and ‘PG’, who’ve I’ve known since year ten, have decided to stick up for this so-called ~Lc~ instead of me. Guess what? I don’t care anymore. Let’s get that clear.

Whilst I was ‘away’, I’ve noticed peculiar posts, which I think would never have been said on my presence. I so wonder why is this, and I’ve got to ask your view later.

On JR’s behalf, I would like to pinpoint bits I feel I wasn’t very happy about. After arugments with ‘~LC~’, I’ve noticed that ‘luton666’ irritatingly posted: ok stop making me become matured again or else I’ll ban you from the thread. It’s like pointing a gun to two people who have already decided to end the argument. Are you, in any way, trying to make you look in a positive light to other members? Are you impressing somebody? Perhaps, I gave you plenty of opportunity for your ego to cluster up your head.

Posts that triggered me to go slightly inhumane:
(Original post by luton666)
You're not allowed to multiple post apparently :eek:
If I don’t want to edit my posts, and have thought of another one to write, you wouldn’t expect me to wait impatiently for someone to post again to avoid multiposting right? And that’s not also being ‘cocky’ right if I add the emoticon: :mad: ?

Thank the lord he has gone. Thank you AJ.
I’m back. Don’t be so thankful, for I now know that I’m unwanted. Am I still blocked ?

yay thats better. Order is restored
Similarly to my first point; it’s like ‘insult to injury’. Not the thing I would like.

Maybe we should ask a mod to ban him? I really am evil mwahaha
Slightly reiterating what I’ve said, which is irritating. But still you act angelic. You seem to keep on repeating my ideas to make you look full of ideas. Did you see what I mean?

Anyway now he's gone can we go back to being childish?
Caught you red-handed there. So you allow yourself to act in a childish way but not me? That’s so ‘fair’ of you. Now that's what I call irritating! Wish you’ve said that beforehand.

I am not the weakest member of the thread anymore. Psycho and I have been running the thread in your absence and I was even forced to be mature.....GP left in a huff and shall never be seen again mwahahahaha
But you better not implying I’m the weakest. Does that also mean I’m back ‘in a huff’? Just give me a poke.

He's scary. :eek3:And possibly deranged/possessed...
Oh he most definitly is [deranged]. He makes me look normal AND mature at the same time.
Not the sort of term I would use co’z evil might instruct me to do something worse than multiposting lol. Still, I wouldn’t threat somebody just to make me look “scary”.

What was the GP incident?? We should just call it that. I was responsible for them all…’almost all of them’
As far as I’m concerned, ‘~Lc~` is the cause of my hysteria. You were never responsible for any of it. That means, you can’t be credited for what you claim to have done. Besides, to add, I was the one who told the mods to ban me. But if you insist, so be it.

As far as I'm concerned there still is one
There will only be one annoying person here if I really wanted to. And that would be me.

Having reviewed the posts I've made here, it feels like you've all came up with a unproven conclusion that:
That wasn't a mental breakdown. That was just attention-seeking.
I shouldn’t be seeking attention if only you listened to me - that I’m also capable of multiposting on this thread, and that noone tells me what to do.

If the reason why most of you (most notably: Luton666, Psycho Gerbil, AJ) decided to gang up against me is that I was ‘too' vindictive towards ~Lc~ then I’m taking it away. I’m publicly saying to ~Lc~ that. ~Lc~, feel free to post anything (arrogant or not) co’z I’m cool like that. I did ~Lc~ A favour there. If I didn't argue with her, she should be in my situation right now.

I've read 'em, and GP, quit it with the crappy useless multi-posts. At least when me and AJ did that, we were vaguely amsuing. You multi-posting is what's pissing us all off.
I doubt if anyone dared to read this post co’z it looks too long. See the value of multiposting? If you all aren’t very sensitive to my multiposting and my use of: :mad:, then I’ll stop being sensitive too

Luton666, you need to explain this:
[From The Filipino Society: Mabuhay!] Hello all!

I thought I would explain to you that your soc. founder left tsr in a huff and is not coming back....my sympathy to you all

Good day to you all
It’s not your business, is it? Explain this.

I came back here not to cause another ‘incident’ but to tell my point. I want to hear from you all. Any comments regarding the way I post/the way I acted must you notify me.
(Original post by Psych Gerbil)
Are you even capable of being normal and cutting all the attention-seeking melodrama?
You still didn’t quite get the joke.
I’m making a one-time offer: Let’s all forget about the thing of the past and please accept my apology to those who I’ve ‘hurt’, Shall we? But I very much doubt it? lol Co’z if not, I won’t be responsible for another further ‘incident’ lol In this context, another 'lights, camera, action!'. But I can play the jester this time.

Which bit must I further clarify? Which bit shouldn't I say? Must I be informed straight away, co'z I don't ever want people talking behind my back. That's a business I usually refuse to do.

P.S. My exams are next week. Exciting! Best of luck with yours.
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Piney's been looking for a war for ages. Why'd you think she put us in charge??? 'Cos it wasn't exactly for our sunny disposition.
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
LOL! not exactly war like here when piney's in charge is it?
*whispers to Psycho* psst! I think she still has the popcorn!
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:eek: Wasn't that my popcorn??? *Sneaks popcorn back*
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yea she jacked it (let's all team up against piney)

*thinks for a minute*...

I CAN'T DO IT! I JUST CAN'T!

*bursts into tears*

once again forgive me piney.. my schemes against u have failed again..
I tell u it's the pineapple cuteness:p:
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That's true actually. Nobody is ever mean to Piney... Wow!
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by groovyPARTYcle!)
Fear not, for I came back due to popular demand and the things I want to clarify, I must admit I’d have to contradict to my last post from this thread: “I'm fed up of this. Please could someone ban me from using this forum. Nice meeting you all anyway. Thanks for everything. Ban me. Ban me. Ban me forever.” Reason being, that I’m slightly amused that ‘Luton’ and ‘PG’, who’ve I’ve known since year ten, have decided to stick up for this so-called ~Lc~ instead of me. Guess what? I don’t care anymore. Let’s get that clear.

Whilst I was ‘away’, I’ve noticed peculiar posts, which I think would never have been said on my presence. I so wonder why is this, and I’ve got to ask your view later.

On JR’s behalf, I would like to pinpoint bits I feel I wasn’t very happy about. After arugments with ‘~LC~’, I’ve noticed that ‘luton666’ irritatingly posted: ok stop making me become matured again or else I’ll ban you from the thread. It’s like pointing a gun to two people who have already decided to end the argument. Are you, in any way, trying to make you look in a positive light to other members? Are you impressing somebody? Perhaps, I gave you plenty of opportunity for your ego to cluster up your head.

Posts that triggered me to go slightly inhumane:

If I don’t want to edit my posts, and have thought of another one to write, you wouldn’t expect me to wait impatiently for someone to post again to avoid multiposting right? And that’s not also being ‘cocky’ right if I add the emoticon: :mad: ?

I’m back. Don’t be so thankful, for I now know that I’m unwanted. Am I still blocked ?

Similarly to my first point; it’s like ‘insult to injury’. Not the thing I would like.

Slightly reiterating what I’ve said, which is irritating. But still you act angelic. You seem to keep on repeating my ideas to make you look full of ideas. Did you see what I mean?

Caught you red-handed there. So you allow yourself to act in a childish way but not me? That’s so ‘fair’ of you. Now that's what I call irritating! Wish you’ve said that beforehand.

But you better not implying I’m the weakest. Does that also mean I’m back ‘in a huff’? Just give me a poke.

Not the sort of term I would use co’z evil might instruct me to do something worse than multiposting lol. Still, I wouldn’t threat somebody just to make me look “scary”.

As far as I’m concerned, ‘~Lc~` is the cause of my hysteria. You were never responsible for any of it. That means, you can’t be credited for what you claim to have done. Besides, to add, I was the one who told the mods to ban me. But if you insist, so be it.

There will only be one annoying person here if I really wanted to. And that would be me.

Having reviewed the posts I've made here, it feels like you've all came up with a unproven conclusion that:
I shouldn’t be seeking attention if only you listened to me - that I’m also capable of multiposting on this thread, and that noone tells me what to do.

If the reason why most of you (most notably: Luton666, Psycho Gerbil, AJ) decided to gang up against me is that I was ‘too' vindictive towards ~Lc~ then I’m taking it away. I’m publicly saying to ~Lc~ that. ~Lc~, feel free to post anything (arrogant or not) co’z I’m cool like that. I did ~Lc~ A favour there. If I didn't argue with her, she should be in my situation right now.

I doubt if anyone dared to read this post co’z it looks too long. See the value of multiposting? If you all aren’t very sensitive to my multiposting and my use of: :mad:, then I’ll stop being sensitive too

Luton666, you need to explain this:
It’s not your business, is it? Explain this.

I came back here not to cause another ‘incident’ but to tell my point. I want to hear from you all. Any comments regarding the way I post/the way I acted must you notify me.
You still didn’t quite get the joke.
I’m making a one-time offer: Let’s all forget about the thing of the past and please accept my apology to those who I’ve ‘hurt’, Shall we? But I very much doubt it? lol Co’z if not, I won’t be responsible for another further ‘incident’ lol In this context, another 'lights, camera, action!'. But I can play the jester this time.

Which bit must I further clarify? Which bit shouldn't I say? Must I be informed straight away, co'z I don't ever want people talking behind my back. That's a business I usually refuse to do.

P.S. My exams are next week. Exciting! Best of luck with yours.
GP i swear i read that but i switched off im sorry.....

I did go to the filipino society because i thought it would be nice. I wasnt being mean or underhanded in anyway.

I dont know what your purpose is coming back GP....I really dont....I dont know what to say to you.

But the main thing is you just dont get our humour.
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That's true actually. Nobody is ever mean to Piney... Wow!
Piney is nice.

I like piney
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (535)
51.1%
No (512)
48.9%

Watched Threads