Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by PsychoGerbil)
    I'm totally confusified. What the hell are all you people on???
    Me and GroovyP had an orgy and Luton tried poking us with his knob to see if we could feel it. (we couldn't)
    (Original post by Luton666)
    I'm on the opposite side to JR
    That's it, you've just made an enemy pal. :eviltongu

*walks in with Chemical X having thrown Luton to the sheep*

They wouldn't want to trade anything for Luton now would they? He's worthless

No longer must you fight alone AJ! Let us wreak havoc.

*go Tyranitar! Use Earthquake and make that tower fall*

(Original post by pineappleipod)
    :eek2: >>> to that thing that happened *or still happening...* between JR and GroovyP

and who said i'll refuse to choose? i will choose a side...it just depends on what they have on THAT side...:rolleyes:

and yes groovyP i still own you...unless you want JR to own you :confused: i suppose we can trade or something...
    Wanna join in?

Oh oh oh, join AJ and I, and we can offer lots of secret goodies :hubba:

I don't want to trade him. Hey hang on. That means not only did I lose the rule, I lost ownership of Luton and GroovyP :confused: We have to win AJ!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AJ)
    Ants = Invertebrates
    Jellyfish = Invertebrates

Agreed
    *gives AJ his little room with the small hole, and ant farm*
    *AJ is amused*
    *Psycho congratulte LC for her succeful recruiting*
    *LC is happy*
    *LC points and laughs at JR and GP*
    HAHAHAHAHA! we got ur maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!, quite frankly the only "man" in ur group... (explaination: he wasn't involved in the orgie!)
    (Original post by JR)
    We have to win AJ!!!
    rrrr... JR, AJ's on our side now! MWAHAHAHAH! ahm...
    and u dnt have luton, it was a kage! so was the chemical X he had with him!
    *once again both kage's go poof*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    *LC points and laughs at JR and GP*
    HAHAHAHAHA! we got ur maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!, quite frankly the only "man" in ur group... (explaination: he wasn't involved in the orgie!)
    Quite frankly, how can we be sure you're a 'girl':rolleyes: ? *the whole group points and laughs at you*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GP)
    Quite frankly, how can we be sure you're a 'girl' ? *the whole group points and laughs at you*
    was the a comeback? sorry m8 try harder next time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    was the a comeback? sorry m8 try harder next time!
    :hahaha: lol it's true though that you ain't? And don't you dare try to imply that im not a man co'z I can always dig up your true identity if I really wanted to. *inspector Morse soundbackground* You best hide it well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonah Ramone)
    Oh oh oh, join AJ and I, and we can offer lots of secret goodies :hubba:
    shall i dare ask what those are :ninja:

shall i dare ask what those are :ninja:
    Only if you REALLY want to know

And in response to Lc I say:

1) I had my own chemical X
    2) AJ hasn't joined you silly :rolleyes:
    3) Are you a man? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    greetings great spammers of this thread *which, may i say, has turned into a incredibly entertaining online world*

none of you *well only one of you* know me, but i have been reading this thread for a long time...perhaps over a year.

i've read everything that's happened since then...

but i only decided to join now, seeing as how everything's getting more interesting

yes, i did go to this thread hoping to get artemis fowl movie trivia...but i think this is much better, much more entertaining.

so, i just wanted to introduce myself. and also, you don't have to worry about me joining your little wars, i like watching more and have no intention of leading.

i myself am a servant to one of you...the one who knows me...*Where are YOU?*

ReputationRep:
    :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    I am confused and bemused.

I think you have mistaken one of my clones for the real me....ive been asleep in my lair all day

Lc i made chemical X

Is AJ on our team now?

JR i didnt poke anyone with my knob :eek:

*goes back to sleep in lair*

ReputationRep:
    sorry, what's the deal with the chemical x again? ^o)

uhhh...now that i'm over the shock...

to our newbie>>> hmmm...interesting...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krosEB)
    greetings great spammers of this thread *which, may i say, has turned into a incredibly entertaining online world*

none of you *well only one of you* know me, but i have been reading this thread for a long time...perhaps over a year.

but i only decided to join now, seeing as how everything's getting more interesting

yes, i did go to this thread hoping to get artemis fowl movie trivia...but i think this is much better, much more entertaining.

so, i just wanted to introduce myself. and also, you don't have to worry about me joining your little wars, i like watching more and have no intention of leading.

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    sorry, what's the deal with the chemical x again? ^o)

uhhh...now that i'm over the shock...

to our newbie>>> hmmm...interesting...
    Did you notice our 1 or 2 pages of homage to you piney?

ReputationRep:
    creepy huh?

(Original post by krosEB)

Holy moses; infiltrated by a spy without noticing. This is all Luton's fault...

EDIT: Luton's :ninja: face = this person is his friend.
    Luton's red hot poker title = a reference to his manhood poking days

ReputationRep:
    what pages? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonah Ramone)
    Holy moses; infiltrated by a spy without noticing. This is all Luton's fault...
    You cant blame me.

I blame you.

ReputationRep:
    no worries JR...EB's harmless...

*pets EB and throws some popcorn at him which he catches with his mouth*

ReputationRep:
    don't blame eachother...cuz i'm pretty sure this is my fault...i'm sorry...

:getmecoat

ReputationRep:
    Hey crossEB, welcome to our world. :evil: Did you get my PM?

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.