Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    awsum..i shall gave 2 see it then.ermm.....are ignotus,schizy and myself the only arty fans?
    *shrugs* Who knows? And did you get the link to the forum?

(Original post by Ignotus~Veritas)
    *shrugs* Who knows? And did you get the link to the forum?
    hey forget what i said on my PM,i tried on my sisters laptop and managed 2 login.proof that my PC is the biggest piece of useless crap in the bloody computer industry,here and in whatever neighboring alien planets......argh!!!!*calms down just enuf 2 be able 2 breathe...
    ah well,its UFO-Hunting-time!!!!*shuffles off in search of extra terristrial life forms while humming "nobodys listening"
    *then realises the irony of it and starts beating up self

ReputationRep:
    If you could ask Artemis one question, what would it be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wottabout)
    If you could ask Artemis one question, what would it be?
    I'd say: "What is your problem?!" Nah, I'd probably see if I could bribe him to do my homework. Either that, or I'd try to really annoy him.

ReputationRep:
    Look what I found on Amazon.com!!!! :

Criminal mastermind Artemis Fowl is back…and so is his cunning enemy from Artemis Fowl: The Arctic Incident, Opal Koboi. At the start of the fourth adventure, Artemis has returned to his unlawful ways. He's in Berlin, preparing to steal a famous impressionist painting from a German bank. He has no idea that his old rival, Opal, has escaped from prison by cloning herself. She's left her double behind in jail and, now free, is exacting her revenge on all those who put her there, including Artemis.

ReputationRep:
    Er, forgive my earlier enthusiasm, but still!

Er, forgive my earlier enthusiasm, but still!
    WHAT????!! are u serious.OMG OMG!!!Opal - clone?wow!!!!ok,i must sober down.sri lanka has been affected by earth quake and tidal waves are crashing on our coast,400 ppl dead.this is no time for me to rejoice.
    if i never post again,its cos the floods hav reached my house and i'm dead.
    Merry xmas!

ReputationRep:
    WHAT????!! are u serious.OMG OMG!!!Opal - clone?wow!!!!ok,i must sober down.sri lanka has been affected by earth quake and tidal waves are crashing on our coast,400 ppl dead.this is no time for me to rejoice.
    if i never post again,its cos the floods hav reached my house and i'm dead.
    Merry xmas!
    Eep! I hope that doesn't happen to you!

Anyway, I found some Artemis Fowl movie info! Go here!

hey.i'm alive.and my home isnt destroyed either.i might not be able 2 login much now cos phone lines are unreliable.wheres schizy?
    hav u realised how awful sri lanka looks on tv?there appears to be no civilization remaining.....
    on a more pleasant topic,tell me the reasons u preffer arty 2 harry potter or vice versa?

ReputationRep:
    hey.i'm alive.and my home isnt destroyed either.i might not be able 2 login much now cos phone lines are unreliable.wheres schizy?
    hav u realised how awful sri lanka looks on tv?there appears to be no civilization remaining.....
    on a more pleasant topic,tell me the reasons u preffer arty 2 harry potter or vice versa?
    1) I'm so glad you're okay! I was really freaking out-seeing all those pitures and news coverages and all. I seemed so scary . . .

2)No clue where shcizy is

3) Harry or Arty . . . . I can't answer that. If I pick one, anyone, I know I'll die.

So did you see the movie info I found?

Oh yeah, and I just wanted to say I updated my Arty (okay, 1/3 Arty) fansite.

ReputationRep:
    I like Artemis Fowl more than Harry Potter because: A) it doesn't take as long to read the Arty books, B) Artemis is just plain cooler, and C) Harry has glasses (just kidding :p: )

ReputationRep:
    *Bites lip, then bursts out:* Stop torchering me!

ReputationRep:
    Artemis Fowl is way better!
    Reasons:

1) Harry Potter is an annoying Mary Sue who gets more and more moody in every single book.

2) J.K. Rowlings tries way too hard and makes a lot of her chapters completely boring and pointless.

3) Artemis Fowl is completely original, unlike Rowlings ripped off run-of-the-mill characters. The characters from HP are almost identical to the characters from Lord of the Rings.

4) Anyone can write a book like Harry Potter, it takes real skill to write a book with so many shocking twists and such an impressive plot like AF.

5) Having 5 books (and more on the way) with the same exact villain is extremely boring.

ReputationRep:
    Hiya people!
    Sorry I haven't posted for a while. What's new on the Artemis fowl movie apart from the fact that we'll be lucky if we get to see it before we need zimmerframes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katranat)
    Hiya people!
    Sorry I haven't posted for a while. What's new on the Artemis fowl movie apart from the fact that we'll be lucky if we get to see it before we need zimmerframes?
    Opal Deception updates:

Criminal mastermind Artemis Fowl is back…and so is his cunning enemy from Artemis Fowl: The Arctic Incident, Opal Koboi. At the start of the fourth adventure, Artemis has returned to his unlawful ways. He's in Berlin, preparing to steal a famous impressionist painting from a German bank. He has no idea that his old rival, Opal, has escaped from prison by cloning herself. She's left her double behind in jail and, now free, is exacting her revenge on all those who put her there, including Artemis.

Movie Update:

Go here

See my earlier posts on this page for more info.

*Glares at "Defining Death"* You better not be another LukeG, or you really will "define death". (Hypotheticly, of course.)

hey,suddenly,loadsa ppl hav popped up outta no where.*looks around suspiciously and glares at her puzzled dog*.its the men in white coats again,isnt it?i told them 2 stay away and-AHHHH....
    back 2 arty,Defining Death is kinda right abt the characters.they're so original and unique.in the AF books,its not a question of hu's the good guy,its a question of hu's the lesser of the two evils.
    and btw,Defing Death is a really cool name.
    what deos ur name mean,ignotus veritas?

wow,ignotus,i just checked out ur A~E~A site.very cool.....can u believe i havent read alex rider?*cringes as she hears shocked gasps*.its not my fault,this country gets a very limited range of books.which explains why i read a bunch of stuff ppl havent even heard off.i tell u,its a miracle i read arty.
    anyway,can u tell me more abt alex rider please?

ReputationRep:
    wow,ignotus,i just checked out ur A~E~A site.very cool.....can u believe i havent read alex rider?*cringes as she hears shocked gasps*.its not my fault,this country gets a very limited range of books.which explains why i read a bunch of stuff ppl havent even heard off.i tell u,its a miracle i read arty.
    anyway,can u tell me more abt alex rider please?
    1) My name means Unknown Truth, or, Truth Unknown (I'm still a bit hazy on the word order. It's Latin, by the way.)

2) About Alex Rider: Click on all the links on the Alex Rider page; Scorpia Mission is the most useful. (After the trailer, you can click this "About the Books" link, and it will tell you more about them.) If you want a good discussion forum for it go here (I'm IgnotusV)

ReputationRep:
    1) My name means Unknown Truth, or, Truth Unknown (I'm still a bit hazy on the word order. It's Latin, by the way.)

2) About Alex Rider: Click on all the links on the Alex Rider page; Scorpia Mission is the most useful. (After the trailer, you can click this "About the Books" link, and it will tell you more about them.) If you want a good discussion forum for it go here (I'm IgnotusV)
    Oh, and I just updated it! I've added a countdown page! (And a help thing)

2day i went 2 a bookshop and ordered alex rider,the stormbreaker.dunno wen i'll get it but if it sucks,i'll hav u 2 blame.if its nice,i'll buy u sumthing shiny.then afterwards i'll realize i cant give it 2 u so i'll keep it 4 myself.
    lol,i'm a very superficial girl.thats why i like arty....its all abt the money.muhaha....

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.