Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 14 years ago
I am the only Judas. But I did it at the wrong time. I got power then had to leave and delegate. I return only to find that some imbecile had claimed the throne for himself...silly Luton...:p: hehe
80s Love Child!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You certainly deserve another time to rule. It must be this time.
Psycho Gerbil
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You two shuld just set up your own thread and see how many people you disturb with your positively clingy behaviour. Or just get a room, and sort t out there.:p:
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
NO!! I'm ruling now.
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
And you should set up a thread of your own to daydreamingly post something like: I rule the AF thread co'z I beat them.:p:
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
NO!! I'm ruling now.
Oops, false alarm.:p: You don't!
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by groovyPARTYcle!)
You don't exhibit stupidness, as ~Lc~ hasn't taught you that.

Yeah. Please me baby.:hubba: Of course by winning against them:p:
I'll please you any way you want me too

Our own thread...nah this place is better. I like the publicity
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You two shuld just set up your own thread and see how many people you disturb with your positively clingy behaviour. Or just get a room, and sort t out there.:p:
Lots of laugh. Since when did you become good at giving advice? lol *disturbs you even more whilst we reign this thread at the same time is more fun*
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You don't reign, I do, since I have the throne. And because I reign, I also get to give advice. And you should take it.
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You don't reign, I do, since I have the throne. And because I reign, I also get to give advice. And you should take it.
I swear we already have stolen your throne. You're just now sitting in gloom and frustration. Because we now reign from this day forward, I advice you to quit daydreaming and be our servant.
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
More chocolates, please.
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Since you don't know where I am, and I'm sitting on my throne, you can not have stolen my throne, as syllogistically, you don't know where my throne is.
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Pssst, I'm behind your very own back (not dummy/clones or anything like that this time).

Your thrones been confiscated forever co'z you 'scratched' it.
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
I have my own throne. Made out of skulls of those I have killed. And ~Lc~'s dead pokemon.
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jonah Ramone)
I have my own throne. Made out of skulls of those I have killed. And ~Lc~'s dead pokemon.
Lmao, if only her pokemons could speak up they would say: I wish ~Lc~ never have picked us. She can't even open pokeballs. :rofl:
~Lc~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by GP)
You don't exhibit stupidness, as ~Lc~ hasn't taught you that.
oh don't be so sensitive! ^o) and it was a minor insult.. won't turn into anything major! and wow you people go on and on! guess AJ and luton have alot of reading to do hehe

and what is this about my dead pokemon?
*checks pokeballs* they look fine to me! HAHAHAHA guys come on try harder
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
GP if she can't open the pokeballs then they'll still be alive inside them :rolleyes:

No ~Lc~ those are holograms we put in there to trick you hahahaha
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
oh don't be so sensitive! ^o) and it was a minor insult.. won't turn into anything major! and wow you people go on and on! guess AJ and luton have alot of reading to do hehe

and what is this about my dead pokemon?
*checks pokeballs* they look fine to me! HAHAHAHA guys come on try harder
And look whos taking my post way too seriously? Of course, Im instructing you from now on to keep it minor at all times. Thats your new job now :hahaha:
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jonah Ramone)
GP if she can't open the pokeballs then they'll still be alive inside them :rolleyes:
Of course, that was before the poke battle. But she cant deny the fact that all her pokemons are dead. :hahaha: weakling
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:own3d::own3d::own3d::own3d::own3d::own3d::own3d: Weaklings should undergo euphimism:mad: i.e. ~Lc~ burning at the stake upsidedown. I wouldn't dare to smell it though. Hah! You know what I mean, Miss, Insensitive?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (528)
51.11%
No (505)
48.89%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise