Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
pineappleipod
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
before we move on to psycho shouldn't she say something about yo-less first?
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pineappleipod)
should i also include "rep whores" in the content? just curious, :rolleyes:
*looks around* Can't see any of those here...

And remember that both yo-less and I got warned for that, so if you mention my dark past then you'll also be ruining her reputation ;yes; So I vote no for rep whores!
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pineappleipod)
yay, then i still own groovyP :party:
co-own along with JR
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Also mention that (I think) I am unique in the fact that I am neither owned nor an owner :proud:
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i don't know where psycho went so i guess we can get started now with her

psycho is not easily defeated. she can kick ass. she can kick YOUR ass.
she likes confusing people on msn with the help of lirael.
she has cool *and hard* avatar games.
and she, with the assisstance of luton666, keeps me entertained

alright then, that's a no for the rep whores bit
Psycho Gerbil
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yo-yo was the leader on the thread, and umm,.. Everybody's kinda said what I'd have said now
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think I found AJ's first ever post on here.
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
And Wottabout had a psychic friend, but nobody believed her.
(Original post by wottabout)
I found out something from a person called Halfblood Princess: the fifth book will apparently be called "The Last Colony" and come out in late 2006 or 2007 (we all know how truthful these deadlines are :rolleyes: probably more like 2010)
Should that be mentioned?
rusty_diamond
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think you should perhaps put up one or two of the entering quiz questions, and you should also list the various armies and other important possessions of the different members. Hmmm... and I had a really good idea there.... what was it now.... ooh yes, there HAS to be a section with our cast for the self-made AF movie. What do you say?
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by rusty_diamond)
I think you should perhaps put up one or two of the entering quiz questions, and you should also list the various armies and other important possessions of the different members. Hmmm... and I had a really good idea there.... what was it now.... ooh yes, there HAS to be a section with our cast for the self-made AF movie. What do you say?
:hello:

Did we ever sort out the cast?
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well, I'm leaving for a bit, anime calls. I shall return later in the night
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
Oh, and remember to add that yo-less has more rep than everyone else, but AJ is the current owner-of-much-rep.

Also add that AJ has the highest postcount :proud:
I'm second

An armies bit sounds good. (Luton and his midgets)
~Lc~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm no where anywhere...
this is depressing... *calling for anime* I think I'm gnna start downloading naruto again...
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I had snakes. Piney had her ninja bouncers:ninja: Me, LC and luton all had kage bunshin decoys. AJ possibly has ants now. Dunno what JR and GP had. And Rusty was nice and never got involved in the wars, I think...
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
I'm no where anywhere...
this is depressing...
*calling for anime* I think I'm gnna start downloading naruto again...
Tis because you are newest.
But, you are top of my list of most annoying. There was the massive amount of silliness between you and GP, which has become 'That-Which-Must-Not-Be-Named'. You were on my team when we won against JR, GP and AJ. For a couple of days you were my apprentice, you're owned by luton. So considering you haven't been here long, you already have quite a history.:rolleyes:
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
I had... I can't remember. Squirrels I think. And well trained clones (or was it robots) something like that. Luton had midgets riding on pigeons.
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
Btw, you didn't win. We resumed nicities after we were all being nice to Piney ;yes;
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jonah Ramone)
I had... I can't remember. Squirrels I think. And well trained clones (or was it robots) something like that. Luton had midgets riding on pigeons.
I don't think you'd have had squirrels, they were another of our enemies, I believe.
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jonah Ramone)
Btw, you didn't win. We resumed nicities after we were all being nice to Piney ;yes;
No, we had actually called a cessation of hostilities, which nobody disagreed to. Thus, by the time everybody gave up, we'd actually already won thread war 4 and were in the middle of a prelude battle for Thread war 5, which never happened, becuase Piney corrupted us with her niceness.
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
How had you 'already won' before everyone 'gave up'? If we had to give up, then you couldn't have already won.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (585)
50.04%
No (584)
49.96%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed