Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    No we won. But then you started up again, (this was the prelude to TW5) and that's when everybody gave up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho)
    Tis because you are newest.
    But, you are top of my list of most annoying. There was the massive amount of silliness between you and GP, which has become 'That-Which-Must-Not-Be-Named'. You were on my team when we won against JR, GP and AJ. For a couple of days you were my apprentice, you're owned by luton. So considering you haven't been here long, you already have quite a history.
    *feels better*
    hey when was I ur apprentice^o)
    and you should still keep me most annoying I can prove to you I still am if u want:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    apprentice now.. but let's see what tomorrow brings my master... is that title less irritating?
    besides! you enemied the sheep... if you were wise, I don;t think you would do that tsk tsk... the sheep will have an uprise and maybe I'll spare you for making me ur apprentice, but the rest! WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!
    we'll except you luton, cuz you're cute
    From here til when luton claimeed you, I think you were technically my apprentice

ReputationRep:
    Wow we have a rich history.

I dont think GP can be considered senior to us since he didnt technically join until recently.

Someone said pigeons were evil :eek:

They are NOT evil

...well my pigeon air force kinda is....

ReputationRep:
    ohh oka.. hehe yea that was a good post:p:
    even though I take back callin luton cute.. and he is on my list again:mad: master or not... watch where ur going you pansy... (bull from msn)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luton666)
    Wow we have a rich history.

I dont think GP can be considered senior to us since he didnt technically join until recently.

Someone said pigeons were evil :eek:

They are NOT evil

...well my pigeon air force kinda is....
    No. The pigeons most definitely are evil.I haven't found the post explaining why yet, I'm only on page 80, but rest assured they are an enemy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    ohh oka.. hehe yea that was a good post:p:
    even though I take back callin luton cute.. and he is on my list again:mad: master or not... watch where ur going you pansy... (bull from msn)
    But i AM cute and lovable and cute and lovable

I always watch where im going i wouldnt want to fall over now would i?? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Haha. Luton's a pansy
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    We had discussions about sawing them in half, and pigeons stuck on roofes ;yes;. We decided that Magical Trevor was therefore an ally

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
    Haha. Luton's a pansy
    I'm not a pansy, you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    We had discussions about sawing them in half, and pigeons stuck on roofes ;yes;. We decided that Magical Trevor was therefore an ally
    Magical Trevor! That was it. Wht was I thinking magic Al??
    And luton, now I'm not you are

ReputationRep:
    Magical Trevor! That was it. Wht was I thinking magic Al??
    And luton, now I'm not you are
    You are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luton)
    But i AM cute and lovable and cute and lovable

I always watch where im going i wouldnt want to fall over now would i??
    no comemnt's on the pansy loveable pansy? haha! I bet u regret teaching me that word! mwahahha
    (Original post by pansy)
    I'm not a pansy, you are.
    technically you didn't object to it when I called you one in my original post... sooo you are a pansy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pansy)
    I'm not a pansy, you are
    :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    no comemnt's on the pansy loveable pansy? haha! I bet u regret teaching me that word! mwahahha

technically you didn't object to it when I called you one in my original post... sooo you are a pansy
    I can always use some Arabic on you or luton gangsta shizzle

ReputationRep:
    But with me, you'll just have to cut your losses and accept I'm right. Again.

ReputationRep:
    But with me, you'll just have to cut your losses and accept I'm right. Again.
    But im not wrong.

Please consult my book.

Also please look at my thing under my username.

ReputationRep:
    use all the arabic you want bud.. I taught you it hahahaha... and luton + gangsta does not= shizzle.. we've discussed this before stick to ur brap crap
    hahahahaha
    and still you do not deny ur pansiness hence luton is a full time pansy MWAHAHAH!

ReputationRep:
    There is no book!!! :mad:
    And if the things under our names are true, that means you all have to worship me. Feel free to start now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    use all the arabic you want bud.. I taught you it hahahaha... and luton + gangsta does not= shizzle.. we've discussed this before stick to ur brap crap
    hahahahaha
    and still you do no deny ur pansiness hence luton is a full time pansy MWAHAHAH!
    shup

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.