Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Psycho Gerbil
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Piney is our natural leader, but occassionally lends out power for the entertainment of seeing eveybody fight over it. She's the nicest person on the thread and so nobody is ever mean to her.
80s Love Child!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Has anyone noticed of my green gems? lol *is sad*
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by luton666)
Well done
Thank you very much. I was meant to have an interview at Lanc Uni last week but I didn't turn up. But still they gave me an offer. Woop Woop
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Piney is the society's peacemaker and usually ends up as leader no matter who wins the wars.
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by groovyPARTYcle!)
Has anyone noticed of my green gems? lol *is sad*
Have they gone up or down???
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Piney is our leader and our elder. She is nice and kind and likes me to entertain her. She thinks it's all i do. Entertain. But anyway shes great and the nicest member here. Piney ftw :love:
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
Have they gone up or down???
I lost a shiny neon-green gem at 16:12 p.m. todaay co'z this 'anonymous' tSR-ian negged me from a Competition thread. Neways.

I know Piney can speak my language mwahahaha. She even showed me her piccies mwahahaha.
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Looks like I gonna have to be a sub again so that I will know who negged me. Excitin' to have a coloured username.
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by groovyPARTYcle!)
I lost a shiny neon-green gem at 16:12 p.m. todaay co'z this 'anonymous' tSR-ian negged me from a Competition thread. Neways.
;console;

I think im getting a bit too mushy and showing sympathy to everyone so frm now on im just going to laugh at your misfortune.
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
[QUOTE=luton666][QUOTE=groovyPARTYcle!]I lost a shiny neon-green gem at 16:12 p.m. todaay co'z this 'anonymous' tSR-ian negged me from a Competition thread. Neways.

;console;

I think im getting a bit too mushy and showing sympathy to everyone so frm now on im just going to laugh at your misfortune.
Awww, that's a horrible thing to do.
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
When you get negged, where do the shiny green gems go?? Do they cease to exist? By neg repping someone, do we murder the lil shiny gems????
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 13 years ago
I thought we already did Piney

Anyway: Habitual non-conflict seeking member of the thread. Her input is normally ignored during war; it is only when there are good times that her effect on members can be witnessed. Strong willed and (to some extent) omniscient, she is adored by everyone. Jonah even had the pleasure of hugging her ;yes;
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Green gems = reputation given by someone on tSR. The more +rep we get, the more gems we will posses. But if we get more neg rep, our rep points decrease, so is our gem number. So my shiny one is gone. That was my very first shiny gem, and that took it away from me. lol

moi not gud explaining co'z me not logical enough hehe I just hope Durham uni isn't stalking me or anything:p:
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
When you get negged, where do the shiny green gems go?? Do they cease to exist? By neg repping someone, do we murder the lil shiny gems????
No, they are removed from the display and placed up ones arse :rolleyes:

hehe, gem killers FTW :evil:

EDIT: I did not kill GP's gem. That gem was given to GP by me. So I couldn't have done it. PLus I rep in pink. Plus I repped Luton earlier
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Jonah Ramone)
I thought we already did Piney

Anyway: Habitual non-conflict seeking member of the thread. Her input is normally ignored during war; it is only when there are good times that her effect on members can be witnessed. Strong willed and (to some extent) omniscient, she is adored by everyone. Jonah even had the pleasure of hugging her ;yes;
I like your little summary things
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
:eek: JR, I never said you killed my shiny gem! Someone negged me coz I posted a corny caption on that competition. My shiny gem needs justice ;judge;
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Jonah Ramone)
No, they are removed from the display and placed up ones arse :rolleyes:

hehe, gem killers FTW :evil:

EDIT: I did not kill GP's gem. That gem was given to GP by me. So I couldn't have done it. PLus I rep in pink. Plus I repped Luton earlier
Yes you did thanks

Your on my list now.
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I think it needs a funeral. I can play the music for it. *Goes to steal grand piano*
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Luton666 is not pansy WTF? why you put that
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Psycho G, play Mozart's Requiem XIII - Agnus Dei. hehe

Oh and I think that gem is a victim of racism too:mad:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (69)
53.08%
Yes, but I want to swap them (10)
7.69%
No, but I know who I want to choose (14)
10.77%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (33)
25.38%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (4)
3.08%

Watched Threads