Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Piney is our natural leader, but occassionally lends out power for the entertainment of seeing eveybody fight over it. She's the nicest person on the thread and so nobody is ever mean to her.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone noticed of my green gems? lol *is sad*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luton666)
    Well done
    Thank you very much. I was meant to have an interview at Lanc Uni last week but I didn't turn up. But still they gave me an offer. Woop Woop
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Piney is the society's peacemaker and usually ends up as leader no matter who wins the wars.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by groovyPARTYcle!)
    Has anyone noticed of my green gems? lol *is sad*
    Have they gone up or down???

ReputationRep:
    Piney is our leader and our elder. She is nice and kind and likes me to entertain her. She thinks it's all i do. Entertain. But anyway shes great and the nicest member here. Piney ftw :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
    Have they gone up or down???
    I lost a shiny neon-green gem at 16:12 p.m. todaay co'z this 'anonymous' tSR-ian negged me from a Competition thread. Neways.

I know Piney can speak my language mwahahaha. She even showed me her piccies mwahahaha.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like I gonna have to be a sub again so that I will know who negged me. Excitin' to have a coloured username.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by groovyPARTYcle!)
    I lost a shiny neon-green gem at 16:12 p.m. todaay co'z this 'anonymous' tSR-ian negged me from a Competition thread. Neways.
    ;console;

I think im getting a bit too mushy and showing sympathy to everyone so frm now on im just going to laugh at your misfortune.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=luton666][QUOTE=groovyPARTYcle!]I lost a shiny neon-green gem at 16:12 p.m. todaay co'z this 'anonymous' tSR-ian negged me from a Competition thread. Neways.

;console;

I think im getting a bit too mushy and showing sympathy to everyone so frm now on im just going to laugh at your misfortune.
    Awww, that's a horrible thing to do.

ReputationRep:
    When you get negged, where do the shiny green gems go?? Do they cease to exist? By neg repping someone, do we murder the lil shiny gems????

I thought we already did Piney

Anyway: Habitual non-conflict seeking member of the thread. Her input is normally ignored during war; it is only when there are good times that her effect on members can be witnessed. Strong willed and (to some extent) omniscient, she is adored by everyone. Jonah even had the pleasure of hugging her ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    Green gems = reputation given by someone on tSR. The more +rep we get, the more gems we will posses. But if we get more neg rep, our rep points decrease, so is our gem number. So my shiny one is gone. That was my very first shiny gem, and that took it away from me. lol

moi not gud explaining co'z me not logical enough hehe I just hope Durham uni isn't stalking me or anything:p:

(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
    When you get negged, where do the shiny green gems go?? Do they cease to exist? By neg repping someone, do we murder the lil shiny gems????
    No, they are removed from the display and placed up ones arse :rolleyes:

hehe, gem killers FTW :evil:

EDIT: I did not kill GP's gem. That gem was given to GP by me. So I couldn't have done it. PLus I rep in pink. Plus I repped Luton earlier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonah Ramone)
    I thought we already did Piney

Anyway: Habitual non-conflict seeking member of the thread. Her input is normally ignored during war; it is only when there are good times that her effect on members can be witnessed. Strong willed and (to some extent) omniscient, she is adored by everyone. Jonah even had the pleasure of hugging her ;yes;
    I like your little summary things

ReputationRep:
    :eek: JR, I never said you killed my shiny gem! Someone negged me coz I posted a corny caption on that competition. My shiny gem needs justice ;judge;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonah Ramone)
    No, they are removed from the display and placed up ones arse :rolleyes:

hehe, gem killers FTW :evil:

EDIT: I did not kill GP's gem. That gem was given to GP by me. So I couldn't have done it. PLus I rep in pink. Plus I repped Luton earlier
    Yes you did thanks

Your on my list now.

ReputationRep:
    I think it needs a funeral. I can play the music for it. *Goes to steal grand piano*

ReputationRep:
    Luton666 is not pansy WTF? why you put that

ReputationRep:
    Psycho G, play Mozart's Requiem XIII - Agnus Dei. hehe

Oh and I think that gem is a victim of racism too:mad:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.