The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

groovyPARTYcle!
Luton666 is not pansy WTF? why you put that :s-smilie:

I have my reasons.

I know who negged you haha and i can see why aswell...sheesh your captions were bad :p:
^oh thanks for laughing. I really did appreciate that. :smile:
Reply 6662
GroovyP
Has anyone noticed of my green gems? lol *is sad*

you got negged:eek:
who negged you ^o)
JR I think.
~Lc~
you got negged:eek:
who negged you ^o)

Luton666
I know who negged you haha and i can see why aswell...sheesh your captions were bad:p:
:smile:
I know you didn't say it GP. :p:

Thanks PG, I am an English student after all. :smile:

No worries Luton :biggrin:
Nice neg work Luton :biggrin:

No offense Groove :p:
groovyPARTYcle!
:smile:

I wasnt laughing at your misfortune. I was laughing at my sheer genius for working out who negged you.

Spoiler

We sometimes encounter people like that in our lives. It's perfectly normal. :smile:
Has everyone done Piney? Cos if so I think it's Luton's turn (as he was here before me)

Done: pineappleipod
yo-less
PsychoGerbil
AngryJellyfish
Wottabout Wottabout? She may not be our most active member, but she's certainly played big part's in our history!
Not to mention Rusty, she's senior to Luton.

Though (as far as I know, correct me if I'm wrong) she's succeded in being absent during all our major wars, has never attempted to seize power, and has yet to say anything bad about Luton...
Ah good point AJ. wottabout next then?

wottabout: People say what about wottabout; it isn't remotely funny. She comes and goes, but wottabout has a reputation as a strong willed and independant member; not afraid to make important decisions, one of the most tactically superior members of the society. Is never far wrong with her knowledge of the evil sheeps training and reconnaisance, her opinions are to be treated with some consideration. Is more likely to participate than to start wars, however, that said, she can lead the line admirably.
And Lirael. The original version more than the new and improved version. I think that this version may have been hibernating
I know not enough about Rusty to comment. Or the Lirael twins (yes I know they are the same person)
Mon dieu. They are two people in one!!!
Also, I think we need to make a hierarchy of membership, because whilst Lirael, Rusty etc have been members longer, participation is also an important part. The way I see it (and this is by no means definitive):

yo-less
pineappleipod
AngryJellyfish/PsychoGerbil (evens)
Jonah Ramone/Luton666 (evens)
wottabout
Lirael2 [Lirael]/Rustydiamond
groovyPARTYcle!/~Lc~
krosEB
I dont know alot about wottabout to be fair :redface:
Jonah Ramone
Also, I think we need to make a hierarchy of membership, because whilst Lirael, Rusty etc have been members longer, participation is also an important part. The way I see it (and this is by no means definitive):

yo-less
pineappleipod
AngryJellyfish/PsychoGerbil (evens)
Jonah Ramone/Luton666 (evens)
wottabout
Lirael2 [Lirael]
groovyPARTYcle!/~Lc~
Rustydiamond
krosEB

I'd rate Rusty higher TBH, evens with lirael.
Ok then AJ. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending