Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what can i say about wottabout, you guys already said everything

ummm...

She may or may not like pineapples. She recognizes the enemies easily. Without her, we would still be the Hidden Society of Evil Vampires who hate Sequins.

and krosEB isn't a member, is he? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    not yet.. well we haven't voted *excited about first vote*

and it all depends on you piney you technically own him even though hes nt in yet (dunno how that happened but it happened)
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    krosEB only posted 14 times so far, and that was so far back I can hardly remember it!

AH good point, maybe krosEB isn't a member. Maybe he's a spy for the sheep
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I posted the ':sheep: ' sign in The Thread of Randomness. There are a lot of sheep supporters there, it seems.

What thread of randomness? I need something to do to avoid doing my work...
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    The one in The Lounge, the only really 'active' thread in the lounge.

Ah I see. I never really go there.

Also on a side note, I think I was resubbed; cos I had an email saying my sub had run out but here I still am with privelages...
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Jonah Ramone)
    Ah I see. I never really go there.

Also on a side note, I think I was resubbed; cos I had an email saying my sub had run out but here I still am with privelages...
    Don't complain As long as you're subbed, it doesn't matter why you are!

No one ever goes in the lounge. Except Savvy, Ancient Beast, MjR an I. We just post rubbish in this one thread and compete to see who can hold 'last post' for longest.

I've had last post for hours now :proud:

ReputationRep:
    i've never ever been subbed

are we still on wottabout? ^o)

i've decided i won't care if we get deleted on wiki. once it's put up, i'll take as many screenshots as i can, lol :rofl:

Never mind piney, one day maybe...

Yeah still wottabout methinks. Or maybe it's time to move on to Luton.

:rofl:

I thought it was supposed to run out yesterday :hmmm: It runs out today :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    14 posts huh? well here's my 15th then

piney owns me because it seems i'm weak against my female friends...and since she's my only friend on TSR she owns me

*is bored*

you've traded wars for a page on wiki? well i guess that's fair. i bet it's just HER attemp to stop a war for a moment.

ReputationRep:
    one day...one very far day...

what ran out yesterday? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    EB, are you planning on joining the society?

I'll be your friend krosEB, I have a lot of power :rofl:

I thought my subscription ran out yesterday piney, meaning I no longer have privelages. But it will end tonight.

Holy Beezelbub, this thread started in 2003! :eek:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Jonah Ramone)
    Holy Beezelbub, this thread started in 2003! :eek:
    ;yes;

Back when guests could post comments . Can't be many more like this left, most have gone inactive or been closed due to size. We're just active enough to survive, but inactive enough to have not posted over the limits (even in three years!)

ReputationRep:
    We are that good lol. Well it is just us so there isn't that many posts like in some other threads. Im glad this thread has lasted so long.

We'll have to make a mark II soon! :p:

Anyway I suggest we move on to Luton.

Luton666: Often seen as the societies weakest member, until recently. A deceptively good tactician, he can hold his own against most opposition. Is still often undermined by everyone, however. Was spectacularly betrayed by Jonah Ramone in the last thread war, however, he gained power by allying himself with PsychoGerbil and stealing control from the capable hands of piney. Since then has been a capable and worthy adversary of the AJ/JR alliance. Still hasn't shaken off the reputation of being a pansy.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    We can't make a mark II :eek: All our history is in this thread!

We'll have to convince the mods it's an important thread, one that has spanned almost all of TSR's history.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.