Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
We can't make a mark II :eek: All our history is in this thread!

We'll have to convince the mods it's an important thread, one that has spanned almost all of TSR's history.

But the only way to convince them it's an important thread would be to say it's a society, and it will be moved to the socs page and then we won't be a secret society any more :ninja:
Psycho Gerbil
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Or we can just keep really quiet, and hope nobody notices us, and makes us move to Mark II.
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
And mark II would be a more accurate depiction of what we are. However, what on earth would we title the thread? We can't give it the same title...
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jonah Ramone)
And mark II would be a more accurate depiction of what we are. However, what on earth would we title the thread? We can't give it the same title...
Yes we could! And we could devise a secret code that makes us look like we're on topic, then slowly drift off topic, until it becomes like this.

But the being really quiet idea sounds preferable ;yes;
~Lc~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by JR)
Still hasn't shaken off the reputation of being a pansy.
*appluase*
I can't find the applause smily^o)
and dnt frgt to mention luton owns me but I secretly run him since he can't function on his own accrod
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
Thanks for the appluase. I didn't mention that because I wasn't sure who owned who. hehe. Oh, and apparently Luton is called Nessa...or something like that...
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
;yes;
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
so how are you? There's no one else here :eek:
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hehe I'm oka... I think I have sum weird form of jet lag... I started sleeping day time and staying up all night! hence why I'm on TSR all the time:p: you?
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
I'm ok thanks. I did no work on my free day today, so I will have to wake up early to do it.
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
AJ is here :hello:
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
JR is not, he's going to bed :p:

Night AJ :wavey:
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
nighty JR.. HI AJ keep me company?
EDIT: wow 1 hour thread kill, I've replaced you AJ:p:
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
9 hour thread kill :eek4:

Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
A four hour thread kill is bad too.
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Was not my fault. TSR was down for about three or four hours :eviltongu
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Technically, the thread was still dead for 4 hours, and as you were the last one to post, you're the one who gets blamed.
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:mad:
pineappleipod
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
luton, for me, is not the weakest member (i think that would be me...) but just very underestimated. he has brilliantly invented a cloning machine, although everything that comes out is a miniature version of the original one. also, luton is a very good friend to have, and not a pansy *i don't really know what that means *

btw JR, psycho and luton didn't exactly team up to take away the power from me...you said i was in charge till the begining of january, so when it was pass that date, i wasn't sure if i was in charge anymore, and someone needed to take care of Lc's membership, and since luton was my sidekick while i was in charge i sort of...suggested he and psycho take over UNTIL YOU GET BACK but they don't seem to want to give you back the power...
pineappleipod
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oh...sorry for my ignorance, but what is a mark II? are we going to clone groovyP? :confused:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (254)
51.52%
No (239)
48.48%

Watched Threads