Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    We can't make a mark II :eek: All our history is in this thread!

We'll have to convince the mods it's an important thread, one that has spanned almost all of TSR's history.

But the only way to convince them it's an important thread would be to say it's a society, and it will be moved to the socs page and then we won't be a secret society any more :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Or we can just keep really quiet, and hope nobody notices us, and makes us move to Mark II.

And mark II would be a more accurate depiction of what we are. However, what on earth would we title the thread? We can't give it the same title...
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Jonah Ramone)
    And mark II would be a more accurate depiction of what we are. However, what on earth would we title the thread? We can't give it the same title...
    Yes we could! And we could devise a secret code that makes us look like we're on topic, then slowly drift off topic, until it becomes like this.

But the being really quiet idea sounds preferable ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JR)
    Still hasn't shaken off the reputation of being a pansy.
    *appluase*
    I can't find the applause smily^o)
    and dnt frgt to mention luton owns me but I secretly run him since he can't function on his own accrod

Thanks for the appluase. I didn't mention that because I wasn't sure who owned who. hehe. Oh, and apparently Luton is called Nessa...or something like that...

ReputationRep:
    ;yes;

so how are you? There's no one else here :eek:

ReputationRep:
    hehe I'm oka... I think I have sum weird form of jet lag... I started sleeping day time and staying up all night! hence why I'm on TSR all the time:p: you?

I'm ok thanks. I did no work on my free day today, so I will have to wake up early to do it.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    AJ is here :hello:

JR is not, he's going to bed :p:

Night AJ :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    nighty JR.. HI AJ keep me company?
    EDIT: wow 1 hour thread kill, I've replaced you AJ:p:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    9 hour thread kill :eek4:

ReputationRep:
    A four hour thread kill is bad too.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Was not my fault. TSR was down for about three or four hours :eviltongu

ReputationRep:
    Technically, the thread was still dead for 4 hours, and as you were the last one to post, you're the one who gets blamed.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    :mad:

ReputationRep:
    luton, for me, is not the weakest member (i think that would be me...) but just very underestimated. he has brilliantly invented a cloning machine, although everything that comes out is a miniature version of the original one. also, luton is a very good friend to have, and not a pansy *i don't really know what that means *

btw JR, psycho and luton didn't exactly team up to take away the power from me...you said i was in charge till the begining of january, so when it was pass that date, i wasn't sure if i was in charge anymore, and someone needed to take care of Lc's membership, and since luton was my sidekick while i was in charge i sort of...suggested he and psycho take over UNTIL YOU GET BACK but they don't seem to want to give you back the power...

ReputationRep:
    oh...sorry for my ignorance, but what is a mark II? are we going to clone groovyP? :confused:

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.