The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 680
Ignotus~Veritas
Which one? WHICH ONE? Are you mad? I can't possibly chose!

Ender- Science fiction

Bartimaeus- Fantasy

For info on Ender, here
For info on Bartimaeus, here

its not gonna kill you to pick one.now i'm begining to consider the veritas project too,cos i was reading the summary to that on your fansite.hmph,more options!
my current plan - since you're not being very helpful,(kidding!i wouldnt even know about those books if it wasnt for you )is to check in my bookshops to see if any of them are available - by some miraculous chance - and if it it,i wont ask my mum for them.but they probably arn't so i'm stuck in the middle again.
curses!! :mad:
hope u dont mind,am gonna mail your fansites to my friend and ask her,ok?
Reply 681
AmericanChick
Lol. Actually, I am. It was a long time ago and my account got deleted because I didn't use it enough. :rolleyes: But I'm back :biggrin: Looks like the Fowl movie just dropped out of existence. :confused:

welcome back :tsr: !
yeah,i'm pretty bummed about the fowl movie which is (NOT) being made.how could they do that???
i have this friend who reads classics and she wanted to read artemis fowl so i gave it to her,then she read 3pgs and said it was boring!!!!imagine my horror.. :hmpf:
such words should not be spoken in my presence!the speakers are liable to injury...unfortunately we were on the phone so all i could do is mutter under my breath.
My sister (the evil one that stole the Bartimaeus Trilogy) wasn't originally interested in Artemis Fowl because she didn't know that he was only twelve years old until I forced her to read it (I've still gotta force her to read everything else that I like, though). BTW, I don't think the AF movie is ever coming out. It's just an urban legend. We'll be whispering about it for years. (our posts 5 years from now: "I heard that they might have a Holly, but the Artemis they found 3 years ago is too old," "Well, on this one site I found out that the movie will actually take place in China," "Mulch will possibly be played by Dan Rather," and on and on forever.) :biggrin:
Reply 683
wottabout
My sister (the evil one that stole the Bartimaeus Trilogy) wasn't originally interested in Artemis Fowl because she didn't know that he was only twelve years old until I forced her to read it (I've still gotta force her to read everything else that I like, though). BTW, I don't think the AF movie is ever coming out. It's just an urban legend. We'll be whispering about it for years. (our posts 5 years from now: "I heard that they might have a Holly, but the Artemis they found 3 years ago is too old," "Well, on this one site I found out that the movie will actually take place in China," "Mulch will possibly be played by Dan Rather," and on and on forever.) :biggrin:

heh heh,too true
so you're a seer,huh?you predict the future....perhaps a long lost relative of proff.Trelawny?(d'you read harry potter?)
about your sister,i totally know what u mean.except in my case,its with my friends.i spent half my life trying to pursuade them to read!!
one of my other friends read 3/4 of artemis fowl(1rst book) and said it was childish and stupid!this from a person who reads Princess Diaries!!!
what is the world coming to?
yo-less
heh heh,too true
so you're a seer,huh?you predict the future....perhaps a long lost relative of proff.Trelawny?(d'you read harry potter?)
about your sister,i totally know what u mean.except in my case,its with my friends.i spent half my life trying to pursuade them to read!!
one of my other friends read 3/4 of artemis fowl(1rst book) and said it was childish and stupid!this from a person who reads Princess Diaries!!!
what is the world coming to?

NOOOOO! My secret identity has been found! I am Trelawny's evil twin sister . . . wait . . . she's too old to be my twin. Fine. If I don't get to be her twin, I'm not going to be related to her at all! I've decided that I'm Ginny's evil twin sister (everyone tells me that she looks like me, which I don't believe). :p:
Reply 685
aww,u look like ginny?with hair as red as the....er...as red as a red substance?
since we're all revealing our secret identities,i must tell,in the movie world;i am Violet from The Incredibles.in the book world;i am artemis's sister whom he has no knowledge about...i am an evil,intellectual,deep -
oooh,johnny bravo on cartoon network right now!must go and see *logs off*
(heh heh,so much for depth,eh?but it is true,they are showing johnny bravo)
yo-less
welcome back :tsr: !
yeah,i'm pretty bummed about the fowl movie which is (NOT) being made.how could they do that???
i have this friend who reads classics and she wanted to read artemis fowl so i gave it to her,then she read 3pgs and said it was boring!!!!imagine my horror.. :hmpf:
such words should not be spoken in my presence!the speakers are liable to injury...unfortunately we were on the phone so all i could do is mutter under my breath.

*looks annoyed* Appearently no one saw one of my older posts that had this link in it: http://www.thezreview.co.uk/comingsoon/a/artemisfowl.htm Scroll down towards the bottom to get more info.
Ignotus~Veritas
*looks annoyed* Appearently no one saw one of my older posts that had this link in it: http://www.thezreview.co.uk/comingsoon/a/artemisfowl.htm Scroll down towards the bottom to get more info.

That's probably the 4th time I've seen that, and from what I can tell it doesn't mean a thing. We still probably won't see the movie for another five years, and (as I've mentioned in previous posts) I'll have died by then. That's forever from now. :biggrin:
Reply 688
wottabout
That's probably the 4th time I've seen that, and from what I can tell it doesn't mean a thing. We still probably won't see the movie for another five years, and (as I've mentioned in previous posts) I'll have died by then. That's forever from now. :biggrin:

yeah we saw that - thrice,infact - but they arn't really doing anything about the movie.God knows if they even have an actor for Arty's role. :mad:
and as i am due to die when i'm 37,i just know that i shall not live for the making of all 4 movies..
maybe a bunch of arty fans should get together to make the movie.we can get funds by robbing a bank and some computer geniuses can digitally create holy and Root and foaly and co. and then we can act it out!!
wow,i'm so stupid :wink:
yo-less
yeah we saw that - thrice,infact - but they arn't really doing anything about the movie.God knows if they even have an actor for Arty's role. :mad:
and as i am due to die when i'm 37,i just know that i shall not live for the making of all 4 movies..
maybe a bunch of arty fans should get together to make the movie.we can get funds by robbing a bank and some computer geniuses can digitally create holy and Root and foaly and co. and then we can act it out!!
wow,i'm so stupid :wink:

Make our own movie? . . . . . . no comment.
Ooh! Ooh! I want to play Ginny. :biggrin: Wait. Wrong book. I'll play Juliet, cause she's awesome. I suck at acting, but that's okay.
Reply 691
Ignotus~Veritas
Make our own movie? . . . . . . no comment.

:hmpf: *indignant gasp* you dare mock my imaginery movie???well,i have just written you out of it so there! :aetsch:

Wottabout;you are hired for the role of juliet and ginny when i get around to making the harry potter movie *stares pointedly in ignotus veritas's direction who stomps off in a huff*
now using the time machine i built last year we should be able to go back in time and veiw actors who could've played arty but are to old now;we can kidnap their younger selves and bring them to the year 2005,get them to act out the movie and send them back.
*looks at post* now,did all of that make sense?if it did,start suggesting actors to play artemis;
yo-less
:hmpf: *indignant gasp* you dare mock my imaginery movie???well,i have just written you out of it so there! :aetsch:

Wottabout;you are hired for the role of juliet and ginny when i get around to making the harry potter movie *stares pointedly in ignotus veritas's direction who stomps off in a huff*
now using the time machine i built last year we should be able to go back in time and veiw actors who could've played arty but are to old now;we can kidnap their younger selves and bring them to the year 2005,get them to act out the movie and send them back.
*looks at post* now,did all of that make sense?if it did,start suggesting actors to play artemis;

And who would that be? (You know, for Artemis.)

And I suspect you would be Holly? (As she's the only other girl that comes to mind at the moment.)
Reply 693
Ignotus~Veritas
And who would that be? (You know, for Artemis.)

And I suspect you would be Holly? (As she's the only other girl that comes to mind at the moment.)

Artemis?I dunno...Keanu Reeves? :wink: I need Wottabout's verdict on that.
I'm not gonna act.I suck at acting too;stage fright - or in this case,camera fright.I shall get the Holly actress to mime her lines and then i can fill my dulcet tones in there.or perhaps all the fiary characters will be created digitally with special effects and stuff.that way i still get to do the voice and we dont need to hire a Holly actress.
yo-less
Artemis?I dunno...Keanu Reeves? :wink: I need Wottabout's verdict on that.
I'm not gonna act.I suck at acting too;stage fright - or in this case,camera fright.I shall get the Holly actress to mime her lines and then i can fill my dulcet tones in there.or perhaps all the fiary characters will be created digitally with special effects and stuff.that way i still get to do the voice and we dont need to hire a Holly actress.

Okay . . . . good luck with that.

So have you forgotten about the fic or something?
Reply 695
Ignotus~Veritas
Okay . . . . good luck with that.

So have you forgotten about the fic or something?

WELL!!!*places hands on hips and tries her best to look shocked* I am astounded!I PMed you asking about the other characters.You never replied *takes out pink scented tissue and wipes tears*You broke my heart.
now,where's my partner-director-producer-scriptwriter-AKA Wottabout.
yo-less
WELL!!!*places hands on hips and tries her best to look shocked* I am astounded!I PMed you asking about the other characters.You never replied *takes out pink scented tissue and wipes tears*You broke my heart.
now,where's my partner-director-producer-scriptwriter-AKA Wottabout.

Actually, I just got an email two seconds ago about it. Haven't gotten a PM in a while. Oh, and check your PM's.

By the way, I just heard Boulevard of Broken Dreams for the first time. It's pretty good.
Reply 697
boulevard of broken dreams; 'pretty good'?PRETTY GOOD??? dude,that is my fav radio played song at the moment (see my location).about that,i noticed you're in never never land.erm...care to explain?
yo-less
boulevard of broken dreams; 'pretty good'?PRETTY GOOD??? dude,that is my fav radio played song at the moment (see my location).about that,i noticed you're in never never land.erm...care to explain?

Never Never Land? *loooks at yo-less' location* At least my dreams aren't broken . . . . (actually, I don't really like Peter Pan-just wanted to put that there because I like the idea of NNL)
Reply 699
boulevrad of broken dreams;my location.yeah i know thats weird but it suits me.i'm kinda negative,usually have depressing dreams and...ok,in short,the song describes me.as for the 'shuffling' part,well...i dunno.i usually stomp off in a huff when i'm angry.nah,just kidding,but i thought it goes with the song title.
never never land - anything to do with "Finding Neverland" (a movie i didnt expect to like but i did like).
*yawns* hmm...i just remembered i gotta do my math homework and study for my geography test.
*slouches off dejectedly*

Latest

Trending

Trending